over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TROY!!!!

**broken link removed**

wow he tore that quadricep intermedius or he did a site inject that went horribly wrong...but it looks like to me that he tore the intermedius

Definitely swolen. Must have hurt like hell to try to hit those poses with that.

Either that or the inner portion of his medialis

here is a previous pic of his quad compared to today

Attachments

• _O5C0695.jpg
    _O5C0695.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 313
  • JEB_6726wtmk_RKFLOOIXHC.jpg
    JEB_6726wtmk_RKFLOOIXHC.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 300
TWO THINGS.

#1. TROY LOOKS AWESOME! He destroys the others in the line up from the rear.

#2. I feel sorry for Hide. His leg is obviously messed up, but the thing that my eye is immediately drawn to is his HUGE NAVEL. I hope he gets that fixed. It looks like Marcus Ruhl's did before he got his fixed. I like Hide and I hope his leg injury isn't too bad. That really sucks. :(

Ben White the Winner!

Attachments

• JEB_6713wtmk_DVSVFEZVSJ.jpg
    JEB_6713wtmk_DVSVFEZVSJ.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 345
I HAD A QUAD RUTURE.. THE ATROPHY IS IMMEDIATE.. i was shocked at how small the leg became even before the surgery which was only 4 days from accident.. you can see the atrophy and swelling as soon as you click the pic.. his upper body was looking great though.. HIDE NEEDS A OFF SEASON.. he has that now :eek:.. too many shows a year.. something was bound to give..

From an in-person perspective: I really dont see how Ben beat Troy, but give Ben his due he looked great. Troy by far had the best posing routine for what its worth. Most disapopinting showing: Curry not placing in the top 5. He had two years to get ready for his first pro show and while his size is much improved he needs much more conditioning.

My own personal "show stopper"? Fransisco Paco Bautista. The guy has muscle on top of muscle. Total Freak thats as thick as he is wide....and pics dont do him justice... It definitely was a smallest waist wins show though. Paco is todays Nasser...and my new favorite!

PS- Dante always picks this stuff up, but is that a pec tear on Paco's left pec?

Attachments

• paco3.jpg
    paco3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
I know Ben White does lo carb prep...does anyone know what type of diet Troy follows?
Lo carb plus cardio leaves the legs less full-and more stringy.
Look at the upper bodies of guys that do this and then their lower bodies...
Get's them shredded but the legs will never fill back out in time...tooo much mass lost...

Troy's back is unreal...and Ben White looked great...sucks about Hide too.

I know Ben White does lo carb prep...does anyone know what type of diet Troy follows?Lo carb plus cardio leaves the legs less full-and more stringy.
Get's them shredded but the legs will never fill back out in time...tooo much mass lost...

Well if he is still working with Chris Aceto, then he's doing a high protein, medium carb, very low fat diet. Last show he won, Chris had him on 240 grams of protein, and about 200 grams of carbs, and only trace fats from fish.

I know Ben White does lo carb prep...does anyone know what type of diet Troy follows?

Is ben white working with Palumbo...seems like it in the RX wrap up show...I would guess he is...

PS- Dante always picks this stuff up, but is that a pec tear on Paco's left pec?

Dante probably has more info on what that is, but I have the same thing, visually, with my right pec, but no one can see it, it doesn't show at all, unless I put my right arm on my side and push my elbow too far out in front of my body. Hard to explain. Anyway, a doc looked at it and said it's a type of ... deformity. The muscle attachment is simply wrong. Pablo's deal looks the same, although his might be the result of a tear. With mine, no one would ever know it's there unless I purposely went and cranked my arm to make sure it shows. Which I don't do. ;)

Is ben white working with Palumbo...seems like it in the RX wrap up show...I would guess he is...

Yep, he's working with palumbo. he says that he wants to stay with palumbo the entire way through because he feels that everyone leaves palumbo's guidance too early and therefore he doesn't get the credit he deserves

I met with Troy a couple of weeks ago at the Golds Gym in Phx AZ to go over somethings.... Not to tell all the secrets..However he did share with me that he is on a low carb diet...pretty much 1 whole weet bagel in the AM and then a pre work out shake with carbs....so pretty low. That's all I can give you due to respecting Troys diet...
He is pretty down to earth and a great guy to talk to...

Ben is huge and sick, absolute freak.
Troy has great lines and amazing conditioning; that back is awesome.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear