over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trt and age

jolter604

Registered
Sponsors
Well I'm 38 years old and bloods come back to 580-600 ng after pct or in between cycles.I have lots of people tell me to just run 200-250 mg test between cycles and some say not to.my doctor said my total test being high 500 is too high for trt,or hrt.
I'm thinking about just running trt but then what happened when I hit 60-70 years old am I still going to be pinning my trt or is my old ass heart going to be all weak and shot out with no test at all and no sex drive?
And the guy at the clinic said he could give me trt or HGH and just take it one step at a time.fucking creep, lmao

My Endo prescribed test is 100mg cyp weekly. Puts me at around 1000. No hcg, no ai and I'm happy with my script. I'm 38.

No. It's just when you decide you're tired of pinning for those levels. I figured when I decide to let myself go I'll quit whenever if ever that is...

Well I'm 38 years old and bloods come back to 580-600 ng after pct or in between cycles.I have lots of people tell me to just run 200-250 mg test between cycles and some say not to.my doctor said my total test being high 500 is too high for trt,or hrt.
I'm thinking about just running trt but then what happened when I hit 60-70 years old am I still going to be pinning my trt or is my old ass heart going to be all weak and shot out with no test at all and no sex drive?
And the guy at the clinic said he could give me trt or HGH and just take it one step at a time.fucking creep, lmao

How long after you finished PCT did you have your bloods done. It has been proven that even 30 to 45 days later your Test score is can be artificially elevated from your SERM. Most peoples Test will drop quite a bit again after that. If you tested in that window, it is probably a false Test reading.

How long after you finished PCT did you have your bloods done. It has been proven that even 30 to 45 days later your Test score is can be artificially elevated from your SERM. Most peoples Test will drop quite a bit again after that. If you tested in that window, it is probably a false Test reading.
I iasually get it done a couple weeks before I start my cycle which would be a months after pct

If you don't have to I wouldn't do it. If you continue to use gear and get past the point of no return then there's going to be no other option than trt for quality of life. If you're still recovering ok and feel good then there isn't really a need yet.

If you don't have to I wouldn't do it. If you continue to use gear and get past the point of no return then there's going to be no other option than trt for quality of life. If you're still recovering ok and feel good then there isn't really a need yet.
Yeah that makes sense thank you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner