over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT AND HCG

Can anyone help me w reconstituting 5000iu hcg (Lupi Brand)?

It comes with 2mg of sodium chloride to reconstitute it with.

Do I just add this to the vial and its done? (How do i calculate how much I'm using - I'm using an insulin syringe with 100 units)???

Checked on line for help but there reconstituting with BAC water..

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Don’t use the water that it comes with,that is meant to be used when injecting the whole vial at once.Get bacteriostatic water to reconstitute. Add 2mls bac water to the 5000iu hcg.So if you are using a 100unit slin pin then 10units will be 250ius and 20units will be 500ius

Don’t use the water that it comes with,that is meant to be used when injecting the whole vial at once.Get bacteriostatic water to reconstitute. Add 2mls bac water to the 5000iu hcg.So if you are using a 100unit slin pin then 10units will be 250ius and 20units will be 500ius
Thanks Mike. Appreciate it brother

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thanks for that as well. getting ready to add hcg to trt
I just havent felt totally right with libido and eerctions
everything else has been dandy

I'd agree there is a lot of validity in back filling pathways...listen to/read some of Dr Crisler's work... he's pretty advanced. HCG is mimicking LH which nearly every cell in the body has a use of some sort for...once on TRT the body's negative feedback mechanisms will sense "higher than prior" testosterone levels and start to reduce LH and FSH signals to the testes... making HCG supplementation highly valuable for well being and function. As little as 100iu a day is beneficial...

DAILY tiny pins of Test and pins of HCG would then be ideal to as closely mimic the natural pulses as possible BUT ... personally I've gone to an EOD protocol and seems to be great.
Test at 70-80mg MWF
HCG at 200iu TuThSatSun
Arim 1/2mg twice weekly to 3x if I feel estrogenic...

At 70-80mg/week you do not need HCG or the AI. Depending on where you are HPTA-wise, your body will reset itself in 3-5 weeks to where all 3 players (DHT, E2 and T) are in check , correct ratio.

At 70-80mg/week you do not need HCG or the AI. Depending on where you are HPTA-wise, your body will reset itself in 3-5 weeks to where all 3 players (DHT, E2 and T) are in check , correct ratio.

No shit? what about at 100mg weekly? same diff?

This is a great subject and for me personally I am adding back the hcg into my trt. Dante has made some great posts about this......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinker48 View Post
Dante,

1)When you say keeping endogenous production going (using hcg, clomid which is the devil's drug imo); does this apply to someone on TRT for life?

2)I realized early on that if you're going down the route of messing with your hormones; there's no point in going up and down trying to PCT; and many would argue it's far unhealthier than just coming down to a true trt.

3)Would it make sense for those of us who are "on" TRT for life to employ the endogenous production strategy? Given fertility problems can usually be fixed with certain protocols (a popular one that was suggested by you for instance).

Dante's response....

I numbered up above so you know of which i am talking about.

1) Thats a very personal question as is all of this. Fertility wise people change their mind all the time....some guy at 32 might think "screw it im never having kids anyway so why bother?".....and then at 40 he met the wife of his dreams and his priorities have changed and he wants to have kids....well now he is in a mell of a hess because he drove his HPTA into dormancy. Joints wise and muscle maintenance/growth wise its very very important to have some sort of endogenous testosterone production. People turn into brittle old men when they get off cold turkey and its because their endogenous testosterone is in the toilet. Along with that people who have pitiful endo test while on TRT still seem to have pretty serious joint problems even though they feel better libido/energy wise. There is something to be said by having a semblance of endo testosterone. Im not talking PCT with TRT for life guys at all but I am talking the usage of HCG regularly with them and the use of anti aromatase with them. For reasons of keeping the HPTA functioning. I guarantee this....virtually every single person in this forum who is currently doing exog test by itself TRT wise will feel much better joints wise, libido wise, and "being a bodybuilder/muscle mass wise" if they add (timed) HCG to their weekly regimen (as long as they keep the estradiol rise in check)

2) I agree to an extent....but I feel so strongly that a person must if they are going to "cycle" (big difference between someone who is doing chronic TRT and someone who blasts juice and then tells everyone he is doing TRT when he decides to come down) send signals to keep himself from HPTA dormancy at intervals. And it involves the situations i said in #1 and also has a large part in this whole homeostasis discussion.

3) That fertility protocol works 1000 times better and faster if someone took the time and planning to use what is outlined in #1. There are people who have driven themselves into dormancy that go thru a living hell trying to get their significant other pregnant.

I cannot personally explain the joint integrity part of it....there is no science to explain it. It is something Ive observed for so long in people that I am virtually convinced of it now. Twenty five year old kid jumps off a 6 foot wall and he is off running. Fifty five year old guy with low endo testosterone jumps off a 6 foot wall and he likely blows out two patella tendons. Exog test helps dramatically but doesnt solve that situation....there is something about the human bodies chemistry in the manufacturing of its own hormones that is key in this process.

Last edited:
This is slightly off topic , but I feel others could benefit from the answer to my upcoming question...

How many iu's are needed to get an accurate answer to whether a vial of HCG is indeed HCG when using a home pregnancy test to verify that?

This is slightly off topic , but I feel others could benefit from the answer to my upcoming question...

How many iu's are needed to get an accurate answer to whether a vial of HCG is indeed HCG when using a home pregnancy test to verify that?

I have done this several times with hcg 5000ius and just a couple of drops with a slin pin would turn positive so very little is needed to test the legitimacy of hcg

I have done this several times with hcg 5000ius and just a couple of drops with a slin pin would turn positive so very little is needed to test the legitimacy of hcg
Thank you! Several years ago I tried it with a vial of Corion (sp?) HCG and it didn't test positive, but I was limited on what I had and also on what I could spare for testing, so I didn't know if it was bunk or I didn't use enough. Thanks for clearing that up, Mike!

Only thing is..Ive seen o many varying opinions on how long HCG will stay good for in BW...anyone have any opinions on this...I thought it would keep something for months as BW itself goes way beyond the expiration date from my experience.

TRT guru Nelson Vergel says it's good for months.
I tend to value his opinion

I take 250mg twice a werk just started but doc said 500mg twice week think thats most doc prescribe

gonadotropin LH vs HCG

Can anyone confirm if gonadotropin LH is the same as, or can be used the same as HCG? Thx

Can anyone confirm if gonadotropin LH is the same as, or can be used the same as HCG? Thx

it's totally different

that's right, hell i think that micro dosing all around for trt is very possibly the best approach, BUT doing everyday is just not for me.

I second this statement. On the upside you avoid the hormonal roller coaster, on the downside, you have a protocol where you have to dose every single day.

This is a great subject and for me personally I am adding back the hcg into my trt. Dante has made some great posts about this......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinker48 View Post
Dante,

1)When you say keeping endogenous production going (using hcg, clomid which is the devil's drug imo); does this apply to someone on TRT for life?

2)I realized early on that if you're going down the route of messing with your hormones; there's no point in going up and down trying to PCT; and many would argue it's far unhealthier than just coming down to a true trt.

3)Would it make sense for those of us who are "on" TRT for life to employ the endogenous production strategy? Given fertility problems can usually be fixed with certain protocols (a popular one that was suggested by you for instance).

Dante's response....

I numbered up above so you know of which i am talking about.

1) Thats a very personal question as is all of this. Fertility wise people change their mind all the time....some guy at 32 might think "screw it im never having kids anyway so why bother?".....and then at 40 he met the wife of his dreams and his priorities have changed and he wants to have kids....well now he is in a mell of a hess because he drove his HPTA into dormancy. Joints wise and muscle maintenance/growth wise its very very important to have some sort of endogenous testosterone production. People turn into brittle old men when they get off cold turkey and its because their endogenous testosterone is in the toilet. Along with that people who have pitiful endo test while on TRT still seem to have pretty serious joint problems even though they feel better libido/energy wise. There is something to be said by having a semblance of endo testosterone. Im not talking PCT with TRT for life guys at all but I am talking the usage of HCG regularly with them and the use of anti aromatase with them. For reasons of keeping the HPTA functioning. I guarantee this....virtually every single person in this forum who is currently doing exog test by itself TRT wise will feel much better joints wise, libido wise, and "being a bodybuilder/muscle mass wise" if they add (timed) HCG to their weekly regimen (as long as they keep the estradiol rise in check)

2) I agree to an extent....but I feel so strongly that a person must if they are going to "cycle" (big difference between someone who is doing chronic TRT and someone who blasts juice and then tells everyone he is doing TRT when he decides to come down) send signals to keep himself from HPTA dormancy at intervals. And it involves the situations i said in #1 and also has a large part in this whole homeostasis discussion.

3) That fertility protocol works 1000 times better and faster if someone took the time and planning to use what is outlined in #1. There are people who have driven themselves into dormancy that go thru a living hell trying to get their significant other pregnant.

I cannot personally explain the joint integrity part of it....there is no science to explain it. It is something Ive observed for so long in people that I am virtually convinced of it now. Twenty five year old kid jumps off a 6 foot wall and he is off running. Fifty five year old guy with low endo testosterone jumps off a 6 foot wall and he likely blows out two patella tendons. Exog test helps dramatically but doesnt solve that situation....there is something about the human bodies chemistry in the manufacturing of its own hormones that is key in this process.
Old thread , but GOOD info

that's right, hell i think that micro dosing all around for trt is very possibly the best approach, BUT doing everyday is just not for me.
I don´t know. I tried the once daily routine for hcg at 100 iu per day. Had been using 2 x 500 iu before for maybe two years. I found out that for me personally 100 iu per day didn´t work, i didn´t get the same effects as in 2 times per week dosing with 500 iu. There is also a thread another TRT forum with graphs that says under 200 iu per time (or was it 250?) doesn´t raise serum levels enough so it´s not worth it. But seems to be ok for some guys. I went back to 2 times per week 500 iu, don´t get any estro sides (dont use any AI), I also use 200 mg test cyp per week.

Edit: just noticed this was an old thread, oh well

I don´t know. I tried the once daily routine for hcg at 100 iu per day. Had been using 2 x 500 iu before for maybe two years. I found out that for me personally 100 iu per day didn´t work, i didn´t get the same effects as in 2 times per week dosing with 500 iu. There is also a thread another TRT forum with graphs that says under 200 iu per time (or was it 250?) doesn´t raise serum levels enough so it´s not worth it. But seems to be ok for some guys. I went back to 2 times per week 500 iu, don´t get any estro sides (dont use any AI), I also use 200 mg test cyp per week.

Edit: just noticed this was an old thread, oh well
The studies i have seen show 125 will raise a fair amount. Not as much as higher dose. 250 and 500 noticeably more but not a huge difference between those 2.

1662760091344.png

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member