over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trt and hgh after 1 month hair transplant

I don't want to inject everyday, and why change something's that been so solid. Sure, it could always be even better, but I'm content with this.

There are hair follicles that are not affected by DHT and they're mostly in the back of the head. If his doctor used those follicles for the transplant, they'll hold those characteristic and will not be affected by DHT in the new area.
Not to beat a dead horse, but my research shows this too. There is still not a solid explanation why the hair on the sides and back of the head consist of DHT resistant follicles but they do.

My biggest concern is Ive seen some not so great results especially in the US. It also takes a full year for your hair to look normal after initial follicle seating, shock loss, and then new growth. I think I’m going to just rock the bald look or get SMP.

I'm taking off till Jan. You're supposed to take at least two weeks, preferably closer to 4 weeks off after the FUE.

Stateside. Going international doesn't make sense in risk of a problem.
how long was your wait list to actually get it done? also how many grafts did you get and at what price per graft?

how long was your wait list to actually get it done? also how many grafts did you get and at what price per graft?

I scheduled it months before for personal reasons. So I didn't really have to come across a wait list. I did about 2500 grafts at about $3/graft.

Not to beat a dead horse, but my research shows this too. There is still not a solid explanation why the hair on the sides and back of the head consist of DHT resistant follicles but they do.

My biggest concern is Ive seen some not so great results especially in the US. It also takes a full year for your hair to look normal after initial follicle seating, shock loss, and then new growth. I think I’m going to just rock the bald look or get SMP.
The wait and patience is definitely going to be hard. I'm barely past two weeks on it, and I'm just getting the scabbing all off. It's going to be worth it in the long run, but for sure some short term pain. Luckily, I can go incognito for about 15-20 weeks.

I scheduled it months before for personal reasons. So I didn't really have to come across a wait list. I did about 2500 grafts at about $3/graft.

The wait and patience is definitely going to be hard. I'm barely past two weeks on it, and I'm just getting the scabbing all off. It's going to be worth it in the long run, but for sure some short term pain. Luckily, I can go incognito for about 15-20 weeks.
How did you decide which doctor to go with? My other concern is the small scars in case I ever wanted to go back to the shaved head look. Although SMP can take care of those.

Happy for you and hope you are delighted with the results.

Hope you took some before pics and will take some afters. I think many of us that are follicly (sp) challenged would love to see the results.

How did you decide which doctor to go with? My other concern is the small scars in case I ever wanted to go back to the shaved head look. Although SMP can take care of those.

You can't even see the small scars. FUT you see the scar, FUE you do not. They are micro dots. I researched 3-5 doctors went for the one that I felt was the best choice.

Happy for you and hope you are delighted with the results.

Hope you took some before pics and will take some afters. I think many of us that are follicly (sp) challenged would love to see the results.

I am for myself. But likely not going to publicly post, as much as it'd help others. I'll be sure to share my information, but not a fan of public photos.

Did you get it done in Istanbul? Or Tijuana?

how thin was your hair? curious to see what 2500 grafts would cover at what level of hair thinning. i research pics of surgeries and it looks like 2500 can cover serious hair thinning but then the same look of hair thinning on someone else needed 5000

how thin was your hair? curious to see what 2500 grafts would cover at what level of hair thinning. i research pics of surgeries and it looks like 2500 can cover serious hair thinning but then the same look of hair thinning on someone else needed 5000

Norwood 4 with diffused thinning at the top. It's now been about three weeks. Scabs are all gone, but still am conservative with hair in regards to showers, what I wear, not exercising yet.

I would do less or no trt for more than a year , then work your way up to what is the maximum your grafts and remaining hair will tolerate. 125mg may be too much. I know it would be too much for me for sure.

Personally I decided to try to get my hair back without a transplant , I have taken either finasteride or dutasteride for the past 3 years and surprisingly most of it grew back pretty thick. These drugs will drain your overall energy.

For me long ester test was worst for my hair of all the juice I have taken in my life even at low doses it comes out in clumps.

I can get away with running t prop split into 1 or 2 shots only on workout days 50mg total/wk. Maybe a low dose oral also only on workout days. Idea is that the drop in steroid levels keep it from wrecking your hair 24/7. I could be wrong but this hasn't hurt my hair and my hair has gotten progressively thicker and thicker.

Obviously this is not optimal for bodybuilding or performance but I can maintain enough hardness with this and keep my hair.

I just did mine about 10 days ago. These are questions you need to ask your doctor.

I never got off a baseline of TRT, and was told that was fine.
Hello bro I wanted to also ask since you mentioned you stayed on trt how long you think till you start Blasting

Hello bro I wanted to also ask since you mentioned you stayed on trt how long you think till you start Blasting

I told you I'm starting at the top of January.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131