over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trt and hgh after 1 month hair transplant

Oh okay thank you do you think I should start taking finasteride yet or wait more for my hair to grow and also I was thinking peptides bpc-157 ? What you think for recovery
You don’t need bpc 157.

You should start finasteride if you plan on staying on for as long as u care about hair. If not then don’t start. It’s not a medication u can start stop start as u lose everything when u stop.

Oh okay thank you do you think I should start taking finasteride yet or wait more for my hair to grow and also I was thinking peptides bpc-157 ? What you think for recovery
Why would you take finasteride??

That’s what I’m trying to understand from bananas007 he recommended
He's talking about the NON-transplant hair, your original hair. That will continue to fall. Your new transplanted HAIR will not fall because it's not affected by DHT anymore.

You had 5200!! Sounds like majority of your head

Brother you need to start researching things on your own, taking advice from me or anyone else without your own research will get you in trouble :(

He's talking about the NON-transplant hair, your original hair. That will continue to fall. Your new transplanted HAIR will not fall because it's not affected by DHT anymore.

Brother you need to start researching things on your own, taking advice from me or anyone else without your own research will get you in trouble :(
Thank you bro and yes I understand I try to always do research as well but I do like to ask just to get more informations on it thank you for your help and anyone else

I just did mine about 10 days ago. These are questions you need to ask your doctor.

I never got off a baseline of TRT, and was told that was fine.
What is your TRT dose?

the truth is hair from donor area is not 100% DHT resistant. It is less sensitive to DHT than top of your scalp but everyone genetics will be different and with time it can still be effected by DHT. Finasteride, if you have no side effects, is always a good idea with hair transplant even if most of your hair on top of your scalp is transplanted. this is even more true with an FUE where the "safe donor zone" is expanded more liberally to follicles outside of the traditional safe donor zone.

Turkey is notorious for doing high numbers even when not needed. so just cause he had 5000+ FU grafts doesnt mean he was completely bald on top. Depending on the clinic he went too. Most clinic worth anything in the hair restoation world will not do 5000 FU transplant in one sitting. Bet my money on it.

the truth is hair from donor area is not 100% DHT resistant. It is less sensitive to DHT than top of your scalp but everyone genetics will be different and with time it can still be effected by DHT. Finasteride, if you have no side effects, is always a good idea with hair transplant even if most of your hair on top of your scalp is transplanted. this is even more true with an FUE where the "safe donor zone" is expanded more liberally to follicles outside of the traditional safe donor zone.

Turkey is notorious for doing high numbers even when not needed. so just cause he had 5000+ FU grafts doesnt mean he was completely bald on top. Depending on the clinic he went too. Most clinic worth anything in the hair restoation world will not do 5000 FU transplant in one sitting. Bet my money on it.

You are wrong brother!

There are hair follicles that are not affected by DHT and they're mostly in the back of the head. If his doctor used those follicles for the transplant, they'll hold those characteristic and will not be affected by DHT in the new area.

That's just the science of it.

Now if he had a shitty doctor that didn't know what he was doing then buddy here got screwed. He will lose those new hair eventually again because they'll be affected by DHT. So it all depends on the doctor

Listen to this member. He knows.

Common knowledge; the hair harvested from the lower back of your head is not effected because no DHT. That is why they choose that area. You never lose your hair in that area . . . just look around.

Thank you bro and yes I understand I try to always do research as well but I do like to ask just to get more informations on it thank you for your help and I
You are wrong brother!

There are hair follicles that are not affected by DHT and they're mostly in the back of the head. If his doctor used those follicles for the transplant, they'll hold those characteristic and will not be affected by DHT in the new area.

That's just the science of it.

Now if he had a shitty doctor that didn't know what he was doing then buddy here got screwed. He will lose those new hair eventually again because they'll be affected by DHT. So it all depends on the doctor
this makes more sense thank you guys for the informations the clinic I went to was trusted I had my brother done his hair transplant before me and he’s on 4 years now and his hair looking long and thick and amazing full of head.

Oh okay perfect I closed 1 month yesterday been off working

do you know by any chance’s would peptides bpc-157 after hair transplant would be good call for recovery?

I don't know about bpc-157. I'd just stick to fina/minoxidil combo, take good precaution of your hair in it's recovery stage and be patient. I'm now about two weeks done, and most of the scabs have fallen out. I'll re-start the fina/minoxidil combo here after 1 month of recovery.

I don't know about bpc-157. I'd just stick to fina/minoxidil combo, take good precaution of your hair in it's recovery stage and be patient. I'm now about two weeks done, and most of the scabs have fallen out. I'll re-start the fina/minoxidil combo here after 1 month of recovery.
You mentioned you still on trt correct but not working out ?

Hello guys so it’s been 1 month since I got my hair transplant is it safe to go back to trt and hgh now what you guys think I also been off working out for a month too I’m trying to go back
You should be fine, keep your estrogen level at check as well avoid anything convert to DHT

They told me your hair will fall out and it will regrow again is part of process is that true?

I did the transplant after you, you tell me. But I imagine that's the process.

I did the transplant after you, you tell me. But I imagine that's the process.
Yes my brother told me that’s the process as well it seem like that’s what’s happening with me so far

125mg/week total in two shots a week.
Why don`t you try 70mg per week (10mg every day) and the Humanofort .

Fibrobasts Growth Factors and Hair Growth​

There exist 23 members of the FGF gene family, each identified by a number at the end. At least 5 of these fibroblast growth factors have significant impact upon hair growth. Usually via a modulation of the Wnt/β-Catenin pathway and Sonic hedgehog (Shh) expression. The fibroblast growth factor receptor family has 4 members,

FGF1, FGF2 and FGF10​

FGF1, FGF2 and FGF10 have some positive impact on hair growth, although the research is limited. A Chinese study from 2015 found that FGF-1, FGF-2, and FGF-10 fibroblast growth factors promote hair growth. They do so by inducing and extending the anagen growth phase of hair follicle cycling.

A South Korean study from 2016 found that arachidonic acid increased the expression of FGF-10 (and FGF-7). This in turn promoted hair growth.

A Japanese study from 2016 concluded that FGF2 (also known as “basic fibroblast growth factor” or bFGF) seems to have a positive impact on hair growth. Interestingly, when I interviewed Dr. Malcolm Xing, he mentioned that FGF-2 is the preferred growth factor used at this clinic for his work purposes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws