over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT and post cycle bloodwork

MouthBreather1982

Registered
Can some one tell me how long it takes for RBC count and other blood work to go back to normal TRT levels after cycle. I know this is dose dependent but lets say it was under 2 grams of test. Thank you. I know this a newb question but Is very important that everything appear that I am on nothing, not even TRT thanks

Last edited:
Thanks bro I appreciate the response. I was planning on donating blood to get it down assuming RBCs are high. But I heard they prick your finger and if it's too high hey won't take any.

I probably should have posted this in the regular forum for more replies. Is there a place to order a pueblo my bag? I have a nurse friend who can do it for me.

Thanks bro I appreciate the response. I was planning on donating blood to get it down assuming RBCs are high. But I heard they prick your finger and if it's too high hey won't take any.

I probably should have posted this in the regular forum for more replies. Is there a place to order a pueblo my bag? I have a nurse friend who can do it for me.

I just donated with red cross and they do check hemoglobin and if it is over 20 they wont let you donate. Mine was 19.6 so i barely made it. Fyi, you can order an iv line off the net. Cut the line on the end that would hook to the iv bag and screw an 18 guage needle on the other end. Take a 500ml water bottle and drill a hole in the cap to run the line through. Put a compression band on your bicep and hit a vein in the bend of your elbow and fill that bottle up. Make sure the bottle is on the floor so everything is running down hill. Also make sure you have the needle about a half inch into the vein or it will clot up on you. Hope this helps

Where I donate they don't care. They say the higher the better because people receiving blood transfusions need all the red blood cells they can get. Weird how they all think differently.

Where I donate they don't care. They say the higher the better because people receiving blood transfusions need all the red blood cells they can get. Weird how they all think differently.

I don't think they cared about my high RBC either. They refused to let me because of my fucking heart rate....

They got all sad when they had to tell me I couldn't donate, because they wanted that rich blood lol.

So I went home and phlebotomized myself. (Do not recommend)

I just donated with red cross and they do check hemoglobin and if it is over 20 they wont let you donate. Mine was 19.6 so i barely made it. Fyi, you can order an iv line off the net. Cut the line on the end that would hook to the iv bag and screw an 18 guage needle on the other end. Take a 500ml water bottle and drill a hole in the cap to run the line through. Put a compression band on your bicep and hit a vein in the bend of your elbow and fill that bottle up. Make sure the bottle is on the floor so everything is running down hill. Also make sure you have the needle about a half inch into the vein or it will clot up on you. Hope this helps

Even with an 18g, it was still clotting pretty bad in my experience.

Even with an 18g, it was still clotting pretty bad in my experience.

Yea, it took a few times for me to get it to work without clotting. What worked for me was making sure the needle is far enough in the vein. Also you need to keep a fair amount of pressure above the point of entry with a tight band or a blood pressure cuff. You can use a 16 guage but 18 works for me. Also be sure to tape the needle where it goes into your arm. There is a video on youtube and i think its called self bleeding. I dont like having to do this myself but i am only allowed to donate every 56 days and high hematocrit is nothing to play around with.

I don't think they cared about my high RBC either. They refused to let me because of my fucking heart rate....

They got all sad when they had to tell me I couldn't donate, because they wanted that rich blood lol.

So I went home and phlebotomized myself. (Do not recommend)

I could not imagine doing that to myself! That takes some serious ballz!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws