over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT and Test Suspension

Magnum

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got a friend whose Doc prescribed him test suspension as his TRT. Found this pretty interesting. Getting it at a Compounding Pharm and says it leaves no lumps at all.

Do you have any idea how often the doc has him injecting? Wouldn't that be like twice per day to keep stable blood levels...at a minimum once per day I'd think? That would also be TINY injections...you'd lose half the oil by what stays in the barrel. Does he use a slin pin for injections? I would think he could do that and probably even sub-q injections.

Do you have any idea how often the doc has him injecting? Wouldn't that be like twice per day to keep stable blood levels...at a minimum once per day I'd think? That would also be TINY injections...you'd lose half the oil by what stays in the barrel. Does he use a slin pin for injections? I would think he could do that and probably even sub-q injections.

He's doing daily. Not sure how much, I'll also next time I talk to him. What do you mean by him losing oil?

You can lose like a half mil of oil in the syringe tip that can't be gotten back out really.

Got a friend whose Doc prescribed him test suspension as his TRT. Found this pretty interesting. Getting it at a Compounding Pharm and says it leaves no lumps at all.

There's several that offer that type of suspension.

Yes, very interesting.

He wouldn't lose much if he's doing subq with a slin pin.

Please keep us posted.

Its not that uncommon because suspension is closer to normal production of testosterone than any of the long esters are. You produce most of your natural testosterone at nite, and then it gets used up during the day (basically). Thats why some guys prefer the gels as they also have that sort of release profile

He's doing daily. Not sure how much, I'll also next time I talk to him. What do you mean by him losing oil?

Just due to the small amount of oil being stuck in the barrell adding up over multiple injections. I understand that may not be the case, just speculating.

He didn't specify the dosage. Could be 25mg/ml for all we know

Yes, that could be the case as it could also be 100mg/ml and be tiny injections. I was just throwing the thought out there. If it was only 25mg/ml in the standard 10ml vial then he'd be getting a new vial every 2 weeks assuming 100mg/week prescription which also would seem unlikely. Again just speculation as maybe his doc allows him to pick up several vials at a time (unlike mine). It's all speculation, so not sure why you have to be a smart ass about it honestly. I understand what you're saying though.

I would hate the painful and daily inj.

What about my comment makes me a 'smart ass'?

That you went out of your way to point out the obvious regarding something that was just conjecture and not even important. It honestly doesn't matter as I said before, you're correct...what if it was 10mg/ml...15mg/ml...etc.

That you went out of your way to point out the obvious regarding something that was just conjecture and not even important. It honestly doesn't matter as I said before, you're correct...what if it was 10mg/ml...15mg/ml...etc.

Was it obvious when you made this comment? :p
That would also be TINY injections.

Sorry, that was me being a smart ass:D. My original comment wasn't though. ;)

Ha, yea i mean it was kinda obvious. My thoughts were what doctor would ask you to pin 365ml of oil in a year? What doctor would ask you to pin a 22-23 guage needle 365 times per year considering the increased risk of infection when doctors are now becoming extremely cautious when prescribing any injectible test? Which led me to think, huh, probably using smaller dosages and pinning with a slin pin....hence probably tiny injections. I just can't fathom a doctor being like "oh yea, pin your front delt, medial delt, lat, chest, quad, glutes, and rotate bc your pinning everyday."

You can lose like a half mil of oil in the syringe tip that can't be gotten back out really.

I asked someone about this a long time ago, can't remember if it was my Dr or a pharm. Anyway, I was told that the small amount at the tip of the syringe is not part of the measured dose.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear