over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Blood work results

deadnbloated

Registered
38 year old male, on TRT. HT: 5'8", Body weight at 207. BF - 11%.

I add 250 mg test E to my weekly dose of 200 mg of Test Cyp every week. (total weekly = 450 mg testosterone) I'm also running aromasin ED at 12.5 mg. My cholesterol used to be at 212 from the last blood panel. I eat clean, but I get the high cholesterol from my genetics. I started adding Niacin 500mg and Cholest-off to my daily regimen for 2 months. My cholesterol went down to 167. My Vitamin B12 was also really high. I don't do any B12 shots. I just take a multi-vitamin and an antioxidant called Astaxanthin.

RESULTS:
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL AND FREE 1368 ng/dL EXPECTED 250-1100
FREE 402. pg/mL 35.0-155.0
ESTRADIOL: 8 pg/mL 8-43
FSH: .2 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4
LH: <.1 mIU/Ml 1.7-8.6

CHOLESTEROL 167 mg/dL <200
TRIGLYCERIDE 96 mg/dL <150
HDL 45 mg/dL >39
NON-HDL 122 mg/dL <160
LDL 103 mg/dL <130
VITAMIN B12 1658 pg/mL 243-894

Your elevated B12 levels can be from one or a combination of factors. If your hemoglobin/ hematocrit levels are elevated placing you as Polycythemic, this will raise serum B12 levels. Consumption of large doses Vitamin A and C will raise B12 levels. Aspirin also raises Serum B12.

Then there are other medical conditions that will raise Serum B12, Renal failure, Hepatocellular (Liver)injury, Chronic heart failure amongst several other conditions and diseases.

Your E2 is way too low, and I wouldn't count on a direct measurement of Free Testosterone to be accurate.

I've got news for you, 212 is NOT high cholesterol. According to the attached chart by lowering your cholesterol to 167 you have dramatically increased your risk of all cause mortality.

TotalCholesterolLevels_vs_MortalityDataFrom164Countries.jpg

http://renegadewellness.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/cholesterol-mortality-chart.pdf

I've got news for you, 212 is NOT high cholesterol. According to the attached chart by lowering your cholesterol to 167 you have dramatically increased your risk of all cause mortality.

TotalCholesterolLevels_vs_MortalityDataFrom164Countries.jpg

http://renegadewellness.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/cholesterol-mortality-chart.pdf

I've read that also,and several similar. That all cause of mortality is higher the lower Chol goes. Yet just like the opposed end of Chol > all cause of mortality once again is higher.

I believe there's more too it than we really understand. Ironically my grandmother of 79 y/o just had her lipids pulled. Total Chol 123/ HDL 56 /LDL 61 and more importantly Lp(a) 8.

Last edited:
Are you using pharm grade test? The reason I ask is if you are on legit 450mg of total test weekly ~1300 is actually low. It should be over 2000. mortality has nothing to do with your "total cholesterol" and has more to do with your HDL. LDL, VLDL and even more important recently through research is levels of ApoB. But more and more research show that blood pressure, smoking and insulin levels are even better indicators of cardiac disease and death because 75% of people with heart attacks have normal lipid profiles but all have a problem with above three.

Last not but not least your dosages can not be called "TRT" cause TRT means your are replacing to physiologic levels and not supra-physiologic ranges. Hope that helps.

good info to know on B12 and lipids..the blood was taken a week after my last injection, so maybe it was higher a few days before? thanks for the input

Your test levels are exactly where they should be for 200mg test, this also explains the overly low E2 level on 1/2 aromasin per day. Your "other" test is oil IMO.

Ideal total cholesterol in athletes is around 200.

Last edited:
1300? 200mg of test puts me at that number. you are shooting fake test. 450mg would have you way over 1500 if its real.

Just to add to the debate and Alphas comments, I have always heard that BP is the most important numbers of yor life. I am not a doctor but play one on TV

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131