over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Bloodwork

John99Test

Registered
Hey Guys,

I am on 100 mg of testosterone cypionate split into two 50mg injections. One Monday morning and the other Thursday morning. I had blood work done at the doctors office last May and the blood was taken 12 hours before my second weekly shot (in other words Wednesday afternoon). I’m doing one of these at home finger prick blood tests and I’m wondering when the best time is to take my blood. As it is now, I am planning on taking it 24 hours exactly after my first shot (Monday). My thought process is I have seen where the levels are in the trough, and now I would like to see where the levels are 24 hours afterwards. In the trough before, I was at 673. People have suggested that’s a pretty good number given that my levels were probably much higher a day or two before. E2 was 38.3 when this was taken in May as well. My E2 seems a little high especially in the trough. I no longer take AIs and would like to avoid at all costs.

I know a lot of you suggest daily micro pins of much smaller amounts but that’s just not really feasible with my daily lifestyle. Two times a week is reasonable though.

Any suggestions?

My T levels are highest 48 hours after injecting. So the longer it is after that that the blood work is done would be the lowest.

I know a lot of you suggest daily micro pins of much smaller amounts but that’s just not really feasible with my daily lifestyle.

Have you actually tried it? It's really not all that difficult/time consuming.
Takes much less time for me to draw and shoot 10mg/test per day then it takes me to shave.
It's just part of my morning routine.

agree with reload, not much time at all involved, 3 min tops. SQ is easy as all get out and you saw my numbers. I know better than to suggest that your phyz and mine are the same, but just holding out an example that it can work very well and I certainly can't complain about how I feel. However it falls, G/L...

My only suggestion would be to try test undecanoate. Pin once a week 100-125mg. Really stable levels, most dont need an ai.

Hey Guys,

I am on 100 mg of testosterone cypionate split into two 50mg injections. One Monday morning and the other Thursday morning. I had blood work done at the doctors office last May and the blood was taken 12 hours before my second weekly shot (in other words Wednesday afternoon). I’m doing one of these at home finger prick blood tests and I’m wondering when the best time is to take my blood. As it is now, I am planning on taking it 24 hours exactly after my first shot (Monday). My thought process is I have seen where the levels are in the trough, and now I would like to see where the levels are 24 hours afterwards. In the trough before, I was at 673. People have suggested that’s a pretty good number given that my levels were probably much higher a day or two before. E2 was 38.3 when this was taken in May as well. My E2 seems a little high especially in the trough. I no longer take AIs and would like to avoid at all costs.

I know a lot of you suggest daily micro pins of much smaller amounts but that’s just not really feasible with my daily lifestyle. Two times a week is reasonable though.

Any suggestions?

i would do the finger prick blood test the same time you have blood work at docs office and compare the results, then go with the 24 hours later, you pinning twice a week i would not think there be a huge difference between your peak and trough, the e2 level you got really is not that bad, did you get the sensitive test?

i would do the finger prick blood test the same time you have blood work at docs office and compare the results, then go with the 24 hours later, you pinning twice a week i would not think there be a huge difference between your peak and trough, the e2 level you got really is not that bad, did you get the sensitive test?

yep. I got the sensitive test

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner