over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Clomid and Ergo

chigchug

Registered
Some background:
I am an old guy on H RT, and have been for 5 years. I was initially on patches first then on to the actual testosterone injections. I went from 200 milligrams every 14 days to 300 milligrams every 14 days. 1 week after my initial dose my testosterone levels are between 400 and the 450 range. This has been the way it is for the last 3 years and I feel better but I'm still missing the umph I remember. I even dosed myself higher sometimes but still never felt better. I was bloated and felt swollen on a higher dose even with my doctor prescribed arimedex.

April 13th was my last test shot of 140mg. I ordered a bottle of Clomid from ergo peps soon after, 50mg every day. I had a blood draw monday 22 and I called to have them read and then mail my test results.

when they told me my test was 745 my wife and I almost fell out of our chair! in 5 years I've N E V E R had a test level in that range!

I feel great, I can work out, I have more energy and I'm so happy. I'm waiting for another referrel to a different endo, (I've seen 4 in 5 years) who will certainly test LH, and FSH, but I can say Clomid has worked EXTREMELY well, and I don't have ANY of the neg sides of vision issues,yet.

Why don't more Dr's try Clomid first to see it that works? My balls are (slowly) coming back and no more dribbling when I climax, this Shit is awesome, sorry I'm sooo excited!

Now pls someone tell ergo to start carrying it again 1st bottle is almost gone!

So how long have you been in the testosterone injections? I think you should run labs again after you have been of the injections to get another reading. 9 days really isn't long enough to see we're you are in my opinion yet

So how long have you been in the testosterone injections? I think you should run labs again after you have been of the injections to get another reading. 9 days really isn't long enough to see we're you are in my opinion yet

I disagree, I was on patches for 2 years and shots for 3. Every lab test I've done on injections is done after the first week. like clockwork my blood levels of test have NEVER been above 400-450. its been this way for years. There would be no reason for my test to be 745 9 days after my last injection of 140mg of test.

Today is the 25th, almost 2 weeks after my last injection. Do you know what its like not having an injection of test after 7 days? How about 10 days or 2 weeks? I feel great, the best I've EVER been.

My situation isn't unique, as I've read other people had similar results with Clomid. That's why I decided to try it. I was already felt run down even on test, so I had nothing to lose. i wish I would have known about Clomid sooner.

Great for you! I got banned for talking about clomid & HRT. LOL! I'm glad someone tried and is seeing great results!

Great for you! I got banned for talking about clomid & HRT. LOL! I'm glad someone tried and is seeing great results!

really? why banned? well I certainly want to see my LH and FSH test eventually but based,on my test scores, no injectible test for 2 weeks and how I feel, Clomid seems to be working 100%. and I've had no vision or any emotional issues

really? why banned? well I certainly want to see my LH and FSH test eventually but based,on my test scores, no injectible test for 2 weeks and how I feel, Clomid seems to be working 100%. and I've had no vision or any emotional issues

Meh, long story and water under the bridge. :) Anyways, pls update this thread when you get your tests! I think you're gonna be impressed... well, I hope so, anyway.

Meh, long story and water under the bridge. :) Anyways, pls update this thread when you get your tests! I think you're gonna be impressed... well, I hope so, anyway.

my last FH,FSH, was neg result, which wasn't surprising. it certainly will not be neg anymore, and guess what? No MORE FUKING test shots! woo hoo!! tired of those dam 22 gauge 3ml syringes

I disagree, I was on patches for 2 years and shots for 3. Every lab test I've done on injections is done after the first week. like clockwork my blood levels of test have NEVER been above 400-450. its been this way for years. There would be no reason for my test to be 745 9 days after my last injection of 140mg of test.

Today is the 25th, almost 2 weeks after my last injection. Do you know what its like not having an injection of test after 7 days? How about 10 days or 2 weeks? I feel great, the best I've EVER been.

My situation isn't unique, as I've read other people had similar results with Clomid. That's why I decided to try it. I was already felt run down even on test, so I had nothing to lose. i wish I would have known about Clomid sooner.

That's great!! I am glad to hear its working out

If, for whatever reason, you have to go back on the shots, you should consider sub-q shots w/an insulin pin. It's all the rage these days. LOL.

That's great!! I am glad to hear its working out

thanks!!! I live in a big progressive city. plenty of hospitals around. why wouldn't a Dr. mention Clomid? How could they not know? I mean I had to fight tooth and nail just to get armidex! Then upon seeing another Dr at the same facility they told me I didn't need armidex and she was just going to lower my dose of test! wtf?!

It sucks I've had to take my health in my own hands without the benifit of a knowledgeable Dr. but this site and PubMed have been indespencible.

my last Dr told me wow your so knowledgeable I don't know any of this! She then told me to see my GP and get a referrel to a different endo at one of the major colleges! wtf?!?

If, for whatever reason, you have to go back on the shots, you should consider sub-q shots w/an insulin pin. It's all the rage these days. LOL.

why u trying to curse me lol? slin pin for test? rofl, even heated slightly, 25 gauge was the smallest and the wifey hated them. she loved the 22guage 1 1/2 inch!

Yes sir

Some background:
I am an old guy on H RT, and have been for 5 years. I was initially on patches first then on to the actual testosterone injections. I went from 200 milligrams every 14 days to 300 milligrams every 14 days. 1 week after my initial dose my testosterone levels are between 400 and the 450 range. This has been the way it is for the last 3 years and I feel better but I'm still missing the umph I remember. I even dosed myself higher sometimes but still never felt better. I was bloated and felt swollen on a higher dose even with my doctor prescribed arimedex.

April 13th was my last test shot of 140mg. I ordered a bottle of Clomid from ergo peps soon after, 50mg every day. I had a blood draw monday 22 and I called to have them read and then mail my test results.

when they told me my test was 745 my wife and I almost fell out of our chair! in 5 years I've N E V E R had a test level in that range!

I feel great, I can work out, I have more energy and I'm so happy. I'm waiting for another referrel to a different endo, (I've seen 4 in 5 years) who will certainly test LH, and FSH, but I can say Clomid has worked EXTREMELY well, and I don't have ANY of the neg sides of vision issues,yet.

Why don't more Dr's try Clomid first to see it that works? My balls are (slowly) coming back and no more dribbling when I climax, this Shit is awesome, sorry I'm sooo excited!

Now pls someone tell ergo to start carrying it again 1st bottle is almost gone!

We will put it back on......we were worried because it looked too thick for research.....we have many left.

:) No curse, pal! Everyone can use a good plan 'b'. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA]SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS - THE CUTTING EDGE WITH DR. JOHN CRISLER - YouTube[/ame]

thanks!!! I live in a big progressive city. plenty of hospitals around. why wouldn't a Dr. mention Clomid? How could they not know? I mean I had to fight tooth and nail just to get armidex! Then upon seeing another Dr at the same facility they told me I didn't need armidex and she was just going to lower my dose of test! wtf?!

It sucks I've had to take my health in my own hands without the benifit of a knowledgeable Dr. but this site and PubMed have been indespencible.

my last Dr told me wow your so knowledgeable I don't know any of this! She then told me to see my GP and get a referrel to a different endo at one of the major colleges! wtf?!?

Around here we have a weird mix of drs. I have a friend on trt that his dr put him on 250 mg of test once a month!! What a joke! I told him to get a new dr. There are a couple endo dr in this area that swear by the Clomid low dose method. It just depends on who you see and whether they really gave knowledge or not! Some dr are just reading what is suppose to work out of a book. It's important to have a good relationship with your dr and feel comfortable with your treatment plan :)

Around here we have a weird mix of drs. I have a friend on trt that his dr put him on 250 mg of test once a month!! What a joke! I told him to get a new dr. There are a couple endo dr in this area that swear by the Clomid low dose method. It just depends on who you see and whether they really gave knowledge or not! Some dr are just reading what is suppose to work out of a book. It's important to have a good relationship with your dr and feel comfortable with your treatment plan :)

250mg a month?!?! that's sad. it should be quite easy. Just like a car, if it doesnt start you don't automatically change the engine or Hell even the starter, maybe it just needs a jump? Clomid is easy and safe to use, cheaper than patches or that terrible gel.

Hell if it doesn't work no biggie, take test , the end. But to not know about Such an effective treatment is pathetic. When I talked to my endo she said Clomid was for women and never heard of men taking it. I asked her if she heard of PubMed search, and she responded she did. I suggested to her enter Clomid and testosterone, she'd be amazed. before I left her office she said she'd look into it.

5$ says she didn't even bother:/

Iv used research and HG clomid in higher doses and pharm prescribed in lower doses. It got my test in a good range but it makes some ppl feel crappy clomid makes me feel like ass wether its research HG or pharm lol. I was on it for 6 plus months worked well. If its working for you and you feel great that's awesome dude keep at er. Imho. Weekly or 2x a week test shots would be better

why u trying to curse me lol? slin pin for test? rofl, even heated slightly, 25 gauge was the smallest and the wifey hated them. she loved the 22guage 1 1/2 inch!

Why do you think you need such large gauge needles for? 25 works great for anything, hell even slin pins are easy to get the juice out.

Iv used research and HG clomid in higher doses and pharm prescribed in lower doses. It got my test in a good range but it makes some ppl feel crappy clomid makes me feel like ass wether its research HG or pharm lol. I was on it for 6 plus months worked well. If its working for you and you feel great that's awesome dude keep at er. Imho. Weekly or 2x a week test shots would be better

Maybe but I been there and it didn't work for me. they prescribed 300mg every 2 week's I was taking it 140 every week. several times I even did 200mgs a week on my own and all I did was swell like a balloon, my prostate was probably the size of a golf ball, not to mention my poor balls, the size of marbles:(

If something happens down the road, where Clomid no longer works I'm not sure WHAT ill do. I know its safe to use, I can pee in a straight line and I feel fantastic.

I got 8 vials of test sitting here and I DON'T miss it. yes its early but I hope to GOD this continues to stay effective.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws