over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT-doc or self admin, doses thoughts

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
A lot of guys on here talk about their trt, for me trt or off cycle is still 250 mg of test every 7-10 days. For a lot of guys it’s half that or less and I’ve heard of some docs writing around 70 mg of Cyp a week (which to me sounds better than zero but still awful), so who runs trt doc run or self managed what doses and why just for thoughts and also do you lower the dose as you age, I’m 43 and not “on” so 250 keeps me good but taking nothing puts me at actual 0 testosterone, I have natty friends in their 49s who before trt were under 100 test level, after 18 months off and a lot of HCG I was at 75 so needless to say I’m on for life and at some point will give a doc the reigns but that’s far far away.

That’s good to hear around where I am the docs keep a lot of guys around 600 which for me is too low in my 40s.

Was prescribe 200mg/week, reduced to 180mg/week over time. I self adjusted to 20mg/day. Keeps me around 800-1000 total T

My plan includes blood work.
The problem I was having with self admin is I get crazy and think to much. I need more I need less. I paid money for this so I listen.

Also test hits people different. One persons level can be higher on one dose than another.

My dose is a lot higher than everyone else’s on this thread with my levels in similar range

A lot of guys on here talk about their trt, for me trt or off cycle is still 250 mg of test every 7-10 days. For a lot of guys it’s half that or less and I’ve heard of some docs writing around 70 mg of Cyp a week (which to me sounds better than zero but still awful), so who runs trt doc run or self managed what doses and why just for thoughts and also do you lower the dose as you age, I’m 43 and not “on” so 250 keeps me good but taking nothing puts me at actual 0 testosterone, I have natty friends in their 49s who before trt were under 100 test level, after 18 months off and a lot of HCG I was at 75 so needless to say I’m on for life and at some point will give a doc the reigns but that’s far far away.
So what do your T blood levels look like through out the week? 100mg once a week would have me over the top of the range for 2 out of 7 days. If someone takes a shot then it takes 6 days before they are back in range it would be hard for me to call that true TRT although some do. These days 15mg/day has me around 600 just before i take my next shot.

when TRT, which I've been on for five years now, my doctor has me on 100mg cypionate weekly. when on cycle, this now goes up to 5-600 mg weekly (I used to use much higher dosages, now I see results on much less

I’m currently prescribed 300mg test c a week, and 200mgs deca a week as of Thursday. So, my doctor essentially gave me a cycle lol

I have some tbi which fucks with my adrenal system and certain times a year they have to ramp up my trt to get decent numbers. But usually just 200mg/weekly(.333 3x a week)

I would love to do my own trt. But I’m too chicken shit to order anymore. I never thought I say that until I had kids 3 years ago.

when TRT, which I've been on for five years now, my doctor has me on 100mg cypionate weekly. when on cycle, this now goes up to 5-600 mg weekly (I used to use much higher dosages, now I see results on much less
It's amazing how less is better sometimes. I used to be an idiot and very uneducated and thought more was better all the time. I still have to catch myself thinking that way, but I'm a lot better now. I do 200mg once per week and it's perfect

My doctor prescribes me 1ml/every 2 weeks (200mg) but when I pick it up every month, it's a 5ml vial Paddock or Watson T cyp. He said just throw away whatever I don't use.. 😉

Maybe that's the smallest multi-use vial, I don't know.

So what do your T blood levels look like through out the week? 100mg once a week would have me over the top of the range for 2 out of 7 days. If someone takes a shot then it takes 6 days before they are back in range it would be hard for me to call that true TRT although some do. These days 15mg/day has me around 600 just before i take my next shot.
Well when I came off 3 years of fertility I was on 100 mg of Test E for 3 1/2 weeks and my test went from 75 (from HCG, 0 if no HCG) to 325 which felt great at the time after 3 years of non existent test but I use 250 of sust and I haven’t had labs but by feel I’d say 1,500 and change not many peaks or valleys bc it is sust. 600 for a 40 year old just seems too low for my taste I wanna stay at or over 1,000 until I have a medical reason not to or I get into my 60s, though I’m still over 250 lbs and going down bc it’s time to and I’m sure once I’m back around 190 if I’m not competing I’ll take less than 250 mgs but I’m well over 250 lbs. I can’t seem to push test thru insulin pins without massive hassle either so I doubt I’ll ever daily dose unless I switch to suspension for some reason.

I started at 200mg/week. That put me above 1300

Dropped to 180mg/week. That put me at 1250

6 months ago I dropped to 150mg and just got labs done and I’m at 1120

Dr prescribed here. 200mg/week. Keeps me in the 1000-1100 range. Been on the same level for close to 10 yrs now. Mid 50s

Per the most recent medical consense guidelines for TRT, the major debate has been the clinical definition of hypogonadism which is a potential indication for prescribing either transdermal or IM testosterone formulations. Most docs will start with either 200 mg of test cypionate or enanthate IM once every 2 weeks or once every 4 weeks. You will get bloodwork frequently so they can achieve the target therapeutic range of 450-600 ng/dL of total testosterone at which point your dose and frequency will essentially be established until the doc decides the cons outweigh the pros for continued TRT.

I started at 200mg/week. That put me above 1300

Dropped to 180mg/week. That put me at 1250

6 months ago I dropped to 150mg and just got labs done and I’m at 1120
So that’s good info but we’re you gunning for 1250 or what’s the reason for these drops I think under 2000 is above normal but not playing with fire if your labs are good and no genetic predispositions.

All the doctors I’ve seen regarding TRT do not want you going over 1200. Since there’s a higher risk for cardiac issues. Mines perfectly fine with me being at 1100-1200. If your doctor wants you held at 600 then I’d leave and find another. My PCP prescribes TRT to folks over 60 typically and his idea of TRT is 200mg once a month. I educated him on alllllll the things that’s wrong with this dosing protocol. He’s an older fella and didn’t appreciate the unsolicited advice! Lol… That’s why I don’t use him for anything other than my SSRI’s.

I’m prescribed 200mg/weekly. I inject mine M,W,F to get to the 200mg total. Been doing this for 3 years now and it’s worked great for me.

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting