over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT doctor questions

Pitbull1

Registered
Well I went to a TRT doctor and they asked me like 5 times if I have ever used steroids even when I was very young. I said no. My test was too high (370) so they could not give me TRT anyway, but what if I would have answered yes, that I have used steroids. Would they turn me away??? if so isnt that like a stunt man going to the hospital for a broken arm and they said sorry cant help, you are a stunt man and it's risky

I would never admit to anything, unless absolutely necessary.

They would still turn you away for a TRT dose unless you were in really good with the doc and he knew what you were trying to accomplish.

How did mine give me hrt when my levels were 644? Now they are around 1100 and I feel great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I told my doc I used pro hormones. (truth) test was low though.. 130's if I remember. I got put on. But I'd say without it being low admitting to anything wouldn't help. If you damaged your endocrine system using gear, in my mind that's no different then falling out of a tree and breaking your arm.
You did something you shouldn't have, something negative happened as a result. So you see a doc for help... Of course if he is going to assume you are going to abuse the drugs it really comes down to his call on writing the Rx

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I explained to my Dr what I did. Told her I felt like shit, and experimented with my own TRT because of the way I felt. Dr checked my labs, ran some cortisol testing and Hormone panels and then wrote me for TRT.

Dr had to know that my low test, FSH and LH was from just coming off the TRT I was on prior. She seemed cool with it and was happy to help. I didn't however mentioned I played with higher doses in the past.

Find a health and wellness type dr not a PCP. Generally they charge cash and don't mess with insurance and don't give a shit what other Dr's think.

Doesn't matter, told mine I had used in the past and that's probably what caused it. Wrote the script 2 min later. Levels were at 200

Well I went to a TRT doctor and they asked me like 5 times if I have ever used steroids even when I was very young. I said no. My test was too high (370) so they could not give me TRT anyway, but what if I would have answered yes, that I have used steroids. Would they turn me away??? if so isnt that like a stunt man going to the hospital for a broken arm and they said sorry cant help, you are a stunt man and it's risky

My doc, a great urologist/andrologist doesn't like seeing anyone under 400 with reported symptoms and actually prefers to see men at the high-normal end of the range. He treats many former roid users but will not treat them if they screw with AAS while he is working with them.

I don't know why any doc would turn people away so long as they are not using AAS with sports or bodybuilding aims. It's just another patient and more money for the doc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131