over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trt dosage guys, how much asin?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
been doing 100mg enth for a while now and using no asin, well, just had a nasty bout with anxiety for a week or so, thought it was holiday and rel related, but then i thought maybe its estrogen, so i took 10mg of asin and it snuffed it right out..............my guess is it took a while for the levels to build at such a low dose so, i'm wondering, what would be a good dosage protocol at 100mg/week....................my guess is 10mg eod is way too much, does 10mg twice a week sound about right?

was just reading how asin is a "suicidal inhibitor", can someone shed light on the meaning of this?

Means that once "asin" binds to the aromatse enzyme its game over, it can no longer function.

As opposed to a reversible inhibitor which means that once the reversible inhibitor binds its target enzyme (aromatase) it will inhibit its function however this inhibition can be over come by incraesing the concentration of the substrate which in your case would be testosterone.

but these enzymes reform, or start to work again if asin is discontinued?

i think what happened is, i didn't dose one week, wanted to see if i could go 2 weeks on 100mg, and when i did that , the estro took over, it was hell for about 4 days, nasty stuff estro is, increased bp, increased heart rate, labored breathing,lightheaded, worrying, anxiety, etc etc............wore me the f out, never again..........is long term asin use with trt ok?

I use about 10mg per week for TRT, and it works great. 25mg a week if I throw in an oral or raise to dose to 500mg.

Suicidal inhibitor means that Aromasin binds permanently to the aromatase enzyme, deactivating each bit of the enzyme it attaches to, for good, until it cycles out of your system. That enzyme is permanently deactivated. Any enzyme not deactivated by Aromasin, can bind to test and turn it to estrogen.

With other (non-suicidal) inhibitors, the attached enzyme can become active again. This can cause a "rebound" of estrogen.

It's why I like Aromasin best, but if you overdo it, you'll have to wait for the body to make more active aromatase.

but these enzymes reform, or start to work again if asin is discontinued?

i think what happened is, i didn't dose one week, wanted to see if i could go 2 weeks on 100mg, and when i did that , the estro took over, it was hell for about 4 days, nasty stuff estro is, increased bp, increased heart rate, labored breathing,lightheaded, worrying, anxiety, etc etc............wore me the f out, never again..........is long term asin use with trt ok?

Well its not the same enzyme that the asin "killed."
your body probably just made new aromatase enzymes so when you stopped the asin , the newly generated aromatase increased your estro. It is all an equillibrium you need to find what works.

I am not AS experienced so I dont want to suggest a dose. maybe others will; chime in.

Long term use of "asin." I would say the biggest danger would be it will kill your lipids. Although from waht I have read not as much as letro or arimidex, anytime you mess with your testosterone estrogen ratio , by incraesing test and decreasing estrogen your lipids will be disturbed. (even if its only 100 mg test)

so do guys on dr prescribed trt also kill lipids?

so do guys on dr prescribed trt also kill lipids?

Anyone on true HRT dose will not need aromasin 99% of the time.

Also i should not have used the word kills your lipids. Its relative. the more you supress your estrogen and increase ur testosterone the worse of your lipids will be. So try to suppress it as little as you can to keep the side effects away but stlll be healthy for your lipids.

Where that point is I dont know ? get your lipids and estradiol checked every month if you want to know for sure. otherwise everything is just going by what people say.

Its weird that you bring up this anxiety. I feeel like I ahve that too when I am On. I always attributed it to the DVD's but now I am thinking it might be the estro. Soemtimes its so bad that if someone catches me offguard and tries to make conversation taht I am not ready for I start shaking.

yep, i first thought it was the test, but i found, its def the estro cuz if i take 10mg of asin, im good the next day and it doesn't return for weeks........im not gyno prone so, think ill go with 10mg once a week and see how it goes..............my first ever cycle i did 10 weeks at 500mg and never had an anxiety, but as time has gone on it comes on every now and then, im thinking this is cuz the estro has built up in my system...........if it had been the test i would have gotten it right away at 500mg...........now, even at 100mg ill get it creeping up...............and if you read about it, more women than men have anxiety issues, based mostly on estro and all the symptoms are the same, increased bp, worrying, chest tightness,dizzyness, weakness, clouded vison etc etc.............its a horrible experience

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws