over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT + Fertility Protocol, and Few Questions

It took me about 18 months to get good sperm but I started trying after 40 so that didn’t help either, same here my LH and FSH are gone.
Yep ! Hmg shot my sperm count and quality up so quick is was crazy. But yeah My fsh and lh are non existent. Fuck it. Im on trt forever anyway so whatever.

Yo congrats my brother!!!!!
I know how long you guys were trying! What finally did it? Test 100mg with what? HCG?

Regardless, congrats! Have fun now bc when that baby comes, your life is about to change! Haha

Can’t wait to see the log!
Thank u buddy.
Honestly it was probably a mix of lowered test plus that hmg/hcg cocktail. That’s the game changer. U gotta just bite the bullet and give yourself 3-6 months to really see the the results. Lots of those home-send-in test kits too. Once I got into the 40 million range with good motility, it was just a matter of time

Yep ! Hmg shot my sperm count and quality up so quick is was crazy. But yeah My fsh and lh are non existent. Fuck it. Im on trt forever anyway so whatever.
Yea I’m on trt forever and not no 100 mg a week either I feel awful on anything less than 250. For me I ran HCG, clomid and adex for a year got my test from 17 to 40 sperm from 0 to I dunno there but no motility threw in HMG and motility went great and count up enough to have more than enough got 20 eggs 13 fertilized 5 embryos and 3 blast one very healthy strong 10 lb 4 oz boy and 2 more embryos waiting for their turn both 4 AA so quality good and both full genetic panel. We had more viable embryos that likely would’ve made healthy kids but when you do the genetic testing they pull for any deveancy not just severe stuff like Downs etc. So with an over 35 chic and an over 40 dude it can be done but it’s not cheap.

Yea I’m on trt forever and not no 100 mg a week either I feel awful on anything less than 250. For me I ran HCG, clomid and adex for a year got my test from 17 to 40 sperm from 0 to I dunno there but no motility threw in HMG and motility went great and count up enough to have more than enough got 20 eggs 13 fertilized 5 embryos and 3 blast one very healthy strong 10 lb 4 oz boy and 2 more embryos waiting for their turn both 4 AA so quality good and both full genetic panel. We had more viable embryos that likely would’ve made healthy kids but when you do the genetic testing they pull for any deveancy not just severe stuff like Downs etc. So with an over 35 chic and an over 40 dude it can be done but it’s not cheap.
Ivf was a god send for me brother!!

All good on my end right now.
But hcg/hmg saved me.
Wife is almost 15 weeks pregnant now, everything is going well and we’re excited.

Have been on 100mg test for quite awhile, and on a little “babymoon” right now.

Soon as I get back I’m gonna do my first blast in what, 18 months? Time to transform. Peel off this soft 285 and see what’s underneath. My wife turned to me and said, “great, so I’ll be a whale and you’ll be shredded?” LOL went back to Justin Harris and he and have a little plan ready to roll. I’ll start a log come August 2nd 👍🏼

Awesome man...glad all is well! Your wife feeling good? We are now at 31 weeks. Due date is technically 10/1 but her doctor said he is measuring ahead of schedule and she is thinking a mid september type of thing. Our daughter was born 18 days early so we will see if this one is similar.

We are also both older so there has been many more ultrasounds and checkups than normal but all is good! Wife is starting to get to that really uncomfortable stage now though. I feel bad for her...heartburn all the time too.

Is this your first child?

Awesome man...glad all is well! Your wife feeling good? We are now at 31 weeks. Due date is technically 10/1 but her doctor said he is measuring ahead of schedule and she is thinking a mid september type of thing. Our daughter was born 18 days early so we will see if this one is similar.

We are also both older so there has been many more ultrasounds and checkups than normal but all is good! Wife is starting to get to that really uncomfortable stage now though. I feel bad for her...heartburn all the time too.

Is this your first child?
So excited for u man. My wife is in the “I’m pissed because I look bloated and fat” zone hahah. Juust about to start showing now.

And yes, first child. We are very excited, figuring out whether we should do a gender reveal or just say fuck it and find out lol I vote the “fuck it and find out” route

I’m trying to do this. How much HCG did you run. I plan on running 500iu twice a week for almost a year and then 3 months of HMG added to it.

I’m trying to do this. How much HCG did you run. I plan on running 500iu twice a week for almost a year and then 3 months of HMG added to it.
Im not a dr but 400iu brought intratesticular test levels almost up to "normal" levels in men but 500ius brought it up to slightly above normal. Y aren't people using hcg every day? 400 ius a day?

I
All good on my end right now.
But hcg/hmg saved me.
Wife is almost 15 weeks pregnant now, everything is going well and we’re excited.

Have been on 100mg test for quite awhile, and on a little “babymoon” right now.

Soon as I get back I’m gonna do my first blast in what, 18 months? Time to transform. Peel off this soft 285 and see what’s underneath. My wife turned to me and said, “great, so I’ll be a whale and you’ll be shredded?” LOL went back to Justin Harris and he and have a little plan ready to roll. I’ll start a log come August 2nd 👍🏼
went off for almost 3 years to get our baby (s) and when I got back on sane here, soft 300 and it took about 6 months to look good again bc it’s not just prep or dieting it’s doing it with a pregnant wife which makes it tougher but holy shit 300mg of test e felt like a bottle of tren you’ll feel it more than your first cycle.

Im not a dr but 400iu brought intratesticular test levels almost up to "normal" levels in men but 500ius brought it up to slightly above normal. Y aren't people using hcg every day? 400 ius a day?
400ius a day? Isn’t that excessive?

No

400ius a day? Isn’t that excessive?
no I ran 1,000 iu for a year and that why I have a son and two more healthy embryos when I started out at straight 0s on everything

No

no I ran 1,000 iu for a year and that why I have a son and two more healthy embryos when I started out at straight 0s on everything
Wait. Sorry. I think I’m misunderstanding. Did you go off of TRT and do HCG 1,000iu every day for a year?

Off competing then that for to get my son but I also was 40 so that’s likely a factor when I came off in my 20s it was never really an issue

Yea started at 40, pregnant at 42 and son came shortly after 43 but it took IVF but she’s also over 35 so there were issues there too but she’s not ever taken a ped.

Well...just here for a quick update. We are at about 35 weeks now. Wife is super uncomfortable but the due date was moved up to 9/21 based on the little guys growth. That's just an estimate based on development the technical due date is 10/1. Had another thorough ultrasound at 32 weeks and all was perfect (we are older so MANY more appts and ultrasounds).

Our daughter was born 18 days early so in the next 1-2 weeks it's pretty much "go time" anytime.

Well...just here for a quick update. We are at about 35 weeks now. Wife is super uncomfortable but the due date was moved up to 9/21 based on the little guys growth. That's just an estimate based on development the technical due date is 10/1. Had another thorough ultrasound at 32 weeks and all was perfect (we are older so MANY more appts and ultrasounds).

Our daughter was born 18 days early so in the next 1-2 weeks it's pretty much "go time" anytime.
We had our first 6 months ago at 39 and 43 and he’s a beast 10lb 4 oz I’m sure it’ll be great. We plan on 1-2 more.

We had our first 6 months ago at 39 and 43 and he’s a beast 10lb 4 oz I’m sure it’ll be great. We plan on 1-2 more.
Man… I’m sure you’re a proud dad brother. I’m sure many of you on here know I’m a father as well. (I made a log about the process on here). My child is 8 months old and growing every day. Being a dad is the best feeling in the world ! It was very hard for my lady and I to have our little girl physically , mentally, and financially (over 20k we had to use ivf) but it was worth it all !! 👍👍

Yea started at 40, pregnant at 42 and son came shortly after 43 but it took IVF but she’s also over 35 so there were issues there too but she’s not ever taken a ped.
We had to do ivf as well brother. But worth every penny!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws