over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT + Fertility Protocol, and Few Questions

Well...just here for a quick update. We are at about 35 weeks now. Wife is super uncomfortable but the due date was moved up to 9/21 based on the little guys growth. That's just an estimate based on development the technical due date is 10/1. Had another thorough ultrasound at 32 weeks and all was perfect (we are older so MANY more appts and ultrasounds).

Our daughter was born 18 days early so in the next 1-2 weeks it's pretty much "go time" anytime.
Happy for you brother !

We had to do ivf as well brother. But worth every penny!!
Ye
We had to do ivf as well brother. But worth every penny!!
yea it took 3 rounds bc the first clinic we used was shit so we then went to tier 1 and got the tier 1 services so after that plus delivery we are in about 80K but we still have 2 4BB embryos with genetic testing. Wife is 40 wants to try both. Only thing I sweat is even if I make 80 😬 my boy will still be in his 30s so gotta do a good job fast that said I see the 20 year old dads so even in my 50s my boy will be able to say that beast over there is MY dad 💪🏼

Ye

yea it took 3 rounds bc the first clinic we used was shit so we then went to tier 1 and got the tier 1 services so after that plus delivery we are in about 80K but we still have 2 4BB embryos with genetic testing. Wife is 40 wants to try both. Only thing I sweat is even if I make 80 😬 my boy will still be in his 30s so gotta do a good job fast that said I see the 20 year old dads so even in my 50s my boy will be able to say that beast over there is MY dad 💪🏼
We did 1 iui which didn’t work. Then the first ivf transfer didn’t work. The second ivf transfer worked thank god!

@Flex500 I remember last year us starting these threads both trying to have a baby,
And I see your about 2-3 weeks out..
I know we got pregnant a few weeks before you guys, I remember finding it hard to post as I didn’t want you to feel upset or bad. It took me several days to actually post up about it. I was so relieved to know you got your wish also.
All the protocols, all the time spent reading and so many night worrying, it all came to and end.
I’m pumped to see you guys are about 36 weeks.

I just wanted to share with you that on
August 24th 2022 at 8:13pm EST my wife gave birth to our son. My first , I’m so filled with joy and happiness.

I participated in the brith and was hands on as much as they would allow, and boy was it an experience! I def urge you to do the same. Sadly we spent 3 days instead on 1 in the hospital (son had a heart murmur) but luckily he passed all the healthy heart test and we came home last night.

I pray you guys have a great experience and everyone is healthy and happy !
Congrats again man, and what a blessing ! I wish to guys the best in the weeks to come and enjoy it. It’s an absolute blessing man

We did 1 iui which didn’t work. Then the first ivf transfer didn’t work. The second ivf transfer worked thank god!
We skipped iui bc of age and my count was lot at 42 already. She was 38 too so, which was my fault I kept wanting one more season and thought I’d bounce back on pct like I did in my 20s and 30s; arrogance. But we also married in our 30s so we started fairly quick after marriage

@Flex500 I remember last year us starting these threads both trying to have a baby,
And I see your about 2-3 weeks out..
I know we got pregnant a few weeks before you guys, I remember finding it hard to post as I didn’t want you to feel upset or bad. It took me several days to actually post up about it. I was so relieved to know you got your wish also.
All the protocols, all the time spent reading and so many night worrying, it all came to and end.
I’m pumped to see you guys are about 36 weeks.

I just wanted to share with you that on
August 24th 2022 at 8:13pm EST my wife gave birth to our son. My first , I’m so filled with joy and happiness.

I participated in the brith and was hands on as much as they would allow, and boy was it an experience! I def urge you to do the same. Sadly we spent 3 days instead on 1 in the hospital (son had a heart murmur) but luckily he passed all the healthy heart test and we came home last night.

I pray you guys have a great experience and everyone is healthy and happy !
Congrats again man, and what a blessing ! I wish to guys the best in the weeks to come and enjoy it. It’s an absolute blessing man

THIS IS AMAZING! Thanks for sharing all that and I am so happy for you guys! Yeah we are exactly about a month behind you all. Gosh man I could not be happier for you all! Our estimated due date was moved up to 9/21 (original was 10/1) and our daughter came at week 38 so I think we are probably ~2 weeks or so away.

Hope your wife is doing well and wish you the best! Please keep us/me posted on how you are doing.

And totally agree on the last point. With our daughter I was right in there 100% involved. It's a lot as you noted but man it's so worth it. It's the most incredible thing in life IMO.

THIS IS AMAZING! Thanks for sharing all that and I am so happy for you guys! Yeah we are exactly about a month behind you all. Gosh man I could not be happier for you all! Our estimated due date was moved up to 9/21 (original was 10/1) and our daughter came at week 38 so I think we are probably ~2 weeks or so away.

Hope your wife is doing well and wish you the best! Please keep us/me posted on how you are doing.

And totally agree on the last point. With our daughter I was right in there 100% involved. It's a lot as you noted but man it's so worth it. It's the most incredible thing in life IMO.
We had to do a c-section but it went great, my boy hit 6 months a week or so ago. Your diet and gym will go to shit for 4-5 months he’ll I got in the worst shape of my entire life eating snack food and not sleeping but when you hit the 5-6 month mark it’s amazing. I make ALL my sons food by hand and highly suggest you do. Baby food is like $2 a meal just put your nutrition brain to work make super baby food and it comes out to 1/4 of the cost and isn’t hard just grab a nutri bullet and go.

We had to do a c-section but it went great, my boy hit 6 months a week or so ago. Your diet and gym will go to shit for 4-5 months he’ll I got in the worst shape of my entire life eating snack food and not sleeping but when you hit the 5-6 month mark it’s amazing. I make ALL my sons food by hand and highly suggest you do. Baby food is like $2 a meal just put your nutrition brain to work make super baby food and it comes out to 1/4 of the cost and isn’t hard just grab a nutri bullet and go.
You are right brother !! The first several months are the roughest. My little one had my up all night every night lol

Hear you on that! Our daughter started sleeping around 5 full hours at 8 weeks old and by 12 weeks was sleeping a good 6-7...just like you said once we hit 5+ months it was like 10 hours a night. Our daughter was a great sleeper so I'm really hoping this little guy is similar.

Good to read all this i think we are on month four or five of trying and no luck yet. Mrs is starting to get pretty disheartened. Sex almost a chore at the moment but hopefully will get there.

Been done before with my son but had access to pharma HMG this time only have Pharma HCG and Gonal F.

Congrats on your kids

Good to read all this i think we are on month four or five of trying and no luck yet. Mrs is starting to get pretty disheartened. Sex almost a chore at the moment but hopefully will get there.

Been done before with my son but had access to pharma HMG this time only have Pharma HCG and Gonal F.

Congrats on your kids
I’d definitely try to get some hmg brother. Some Sponsors here carry it.

Hear you on that! Our daughter started sleeping around 5 full hours at 8 weeks old and by 12 weeks was sleeping a good 6-7...just like you said once we hit 5+ months it was like 10 hours a night. Our daughter was a great sleeper so I'm really hoping this little guy is similar.
Man my daughter thinks it’s play time when it’s suppose to be sleep time lol 😂 but I wouldn’t trade it for the world brother

Congrats on your kids

I understand 100%. Stick with it man and just keep staying positive. I had great luck with directs HMG who is a sponsor here and it's a great price.

I understand 100%. Stick with it man and just keep staying positive. I had great luck with directs HMG who is a sponsor here and it's a great price.
Thanks mate but unfortunately vials never make it into Australia :(

With m first son i had been blasting grams. test, nnp and tren pretty much non stop for 2 years straight. Came off and 3 months later my ex was pregnant..

Since then have been a lot more responsible with my gear use but am over 40 now so i would assume that will come into play.

I did have some HMG from someone local but was indian pharma and dont think it was legit.

Currently on 500iu eod and 100iu Gonal f eod and 25mg clomid ed and 100 proviron ed

I was told gonal f should do the job as they stopped manufacturing HMG in australia. Even HCG too. I just had a heap stashed from my script which i was saving for this time.

Thanks mate but unfortunately vials never make it into Australia :(

With m first son i had been blasting grams. test, nnp and tren pretty much non stop for 2 years straight. Came off and 3 months later my ex was pregnant..

Since then have been a lot more responsible with my gear use but am over 40 now so i would assume that will come into play.

I did have some HMG from someone local but was indian pharma and dont think it was legit.

Currently on 500iu eod and 100iu Gonal f eod and 25mg clomid ed and 100 proviron ed

I was told gonal f should do the job as they stopped manufacturing HMG in australia. Even HCG too. I just had a heap stashed from my script which i was saving for this time.

Oh shoot I missed the part about you on the Gonal F. Yeah that will for sure do the trick that is FSH so you are good to go! Just stick with it. I'm very much like you. Had a kid at 29 years old and got my wife pregnant then just 4 months after a show (a long 20 week prep)...came off...no hcg or anything an boom wife pregnant.

Your protocol is good...just keep going. Do you have the ability to test your sperm? Even with one of those home tests that will show of you are over or under 20M count?

And also just keep in mind even with couples where things are perfect it often takes 3-6 months just due to timing it right so hang in there man! Seriously...I know it's stressful just keep going.

You are right brother !! The first several months are the roughest. My little one had my up all night every night lol
Yea mine just started chilling at 6 months and I’m soooo outta shape, like worst condoning of my life-5 months no sleep a lot of food brought by from “normal” people and I broke weak a lot, her whole family lives near they show up with pizza and I’ve got crock pot cooked venison on the counter with rice that got left in the pot til breakfast quite a few times. Yea I know it is lack of discipline but I’m back at it and recovering quickly. I plan on competing next year but prep has taken on a whole new level of significance, the days of throwing a steak on bc I didn’t do enough chicken are gone.

Oh shoot I missed the part about you on the Gonal F. Yeah that will for sure do the trick that is FSH so you are good to go! Just stick with it. I'm very much like you. Had a kid at 29 years old and got my wife pregnant then just 4 months after a show (a long 20 week prep)...came off...no hcg or anything an boom wife pregnant.

Your protocol is good...just keep going. Do you have the ability to test your sperm? Even with one of those home tests that will show of you are over or under 20M count?

And also just keep in mind even with couples where things are perfect it often takes 3-6 months just due to timing it right so hang in there man! Seriously...I know it's stressful just keep going.
I did one home test and was no good but was eager and to early. Probably wait until a few months more before i test again. I probably can get it properly tested but just hoops to jump through with drs and wanting bloods ect. I know my protocol is strong and dont think a fertility dr will put me on anything different, so i will just keep at it.

thought id chime in here, sorry if its random and outside of the conversation you guys are having. However i have been on AAS for the past 6 years blast and cruise without HCG. I have tested my sperm during this time with Yo sperm home fertility check. I'm not going to go into much detail on what this is or how it works, however you can check their website https://yospermtest.com/

So when i am not using HCG or HMG, when I have tested in the past, for me my count is literally 0 - Then after about 4 weeks of HCG @ 1250IU 2 x per week and 150IU HMG 3 x per week (while still using test and primo) i start to see motile swimmers under the test albeit still very low. after around 10 weeks of the above HMG and HCG combo my motile swimmers are in the "Normal" range despite still on.

I have used this protocol with success 3 years back when we had our daughter, who will be 3 soon.

We are trying again for our second. as before, i had a zero count. started the HMG HCG combo and bang, 10 weeks later swimmers are back to good normal ranges.

so, essentially i stay on and pay the price for HMG and HCG, which for some could be very costly, at which point, coming off and PCT is the better option in this instance.

However for me, i get my HMG pretty well priced so happy to bite the bullet until successful.

@Thappy , I know you say vials never make it but did you look at the price ? For a dinner out in Friday you could Atleast try direct and see if it gets thru.
I think it’s def worth the risk, I mean .. we both got pregnant using his stuff.
I def think you should try. If it makes it thru, shit..
It could be a huge payoff ..

Just curious, if it came from the “US” would it have a better chance ? Just curious ..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws