over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT + Fertility Protocol, and Few Questions

I get the frustration but you will get there Thappy. As someone who juuust did this for about 18 months, it will pay off.

I honestly didnt have much success with Yo home sperm test. The send-in labs (at least in the US) are a bit expensive (~$200) but its a sure fire way to see if your gear is legit. Checked multiple times using a intl sponsor here, their HCG + HMG and once i stuuuck to it for 4+ months, it worked.
I used Direct for the vast majority of it and i trust their stuff.

I get the frustration but you will get there Thappy. As someone who juuust did this for about 18 months, it will pay off.

I honestly didnt have much success with Yo home sperm test. The send-in labs (at least in the US) are a bit expensive (~$200) but its a sure fire way to see if your gear is legit. Checked multiple times using a intl sponsor here, their HCG + HMG and once i stuuuck to it for 4+ months, it worked.
I used Direct for the vast majority of it and i trust their stuff.

Cheers mate. Yeah im committed, as you know there is always that doubt(the clomid head doesnt help lol)

my hcg and FSH is definitely legit as its from a script.

I can get semen analysis for free just not neccecary at this stage. Will go that route if i dont have luck by christmas. Still early days.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement. Greatly appreciated

Cheers mate. Yeah im committed, as you know there is always that doubt(the clomid head doesnt help lol)

my hcg and FSH is definitely legit as its from a script.

I can get semen analysis for free just not neccecary at this stage. Will go that route if i dont have luck by christmas. Still early days.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement. Greatly appreciated

Keep us posted man! I 100% get the frustration as well. Keep going man!

I'll throw my hat in the ring here. I'm on trt 150mg/wk. With 50mg clomid, 2000IU HCG, gondal/FSH at 75IU every other day. (These are all script from a Dr.) If you're in north Texas feel free to DM me. Dr. is awesome.

My balls blew up pretty instantly within the first week.

@Flex500 @marssel @foxman101 Do you think staying on generic gh would be an issue?

I'll throw my hat in the ring here. I'm on trt 150mg/wk. With 50mg clomid, 2000IU HCG, gondal/FSH at 75IU every other day. (These are all script from a Dr.) If you're in north Texas feel free to DM me. Dr. is awesome.

@Flex500 @marssel @foxman101 Do you think staying on generic gh would be an issue?

Shadow answered but correct it would not be deleterious and at worst neutral...may be (likely?) helpful.

No, rHGH administration might even have a positive effect on motility and count
Shadow answered but correct it would not be deleterious and at worst neutral...may be (likely?) helpful.

Solid. Just wanted to make sure i wasnt screwing myself. I'll keep this thread updated every few weeks or so. I've got a sperm test scheduled, just haven't had a chance to go knock it out yet.

How old are you mate? And how you finding the HCG that high? I started off with 1500iu but just didnt feel right.

Pretty much same protocol as me with the hcg and test higher. Not sure if i mentioned im still on 60mg of test a week.

How do you find the clomid too, at 25 its still messing with my libido and mood not nearly as bad as 100-50 though.

How long have you been on the protocol too?

I stayed on 5iu of GH as well as 150mg of test per week during my time trying....used Direct and @SOUR DIESEL hCG and hMG and after a few months BAM....positive test! now that may be person dependent but I did not come off altogether. I have also been blasting and cruising for quite some time FWIW

How old are you mate? And how you finding the HCG that high? I started off with 1500iu but just didnt feel right.

Pretty much same protocol as me with the hcg and test higher. Not sure if i mentioned im still on 60mg of test a week.

How do you find the clomid too, at 25 its still messing with my libido and mood not nearly as bad as 100-50 though.

How long have you been on the protocol too?

I'm 33. I feel just fine with the HCG that high. I'm actually going to lower it to 1000IU EOD just to string it out more. My HCG is actually 2x the price of my HMG/LSH. Not that i care about the money, i just know i was over doing it with the HG. My balls literally blew up within 10-14 days. Kind of weird having a ball sack. Kind of inconvenient to be honest.

I dont feel adverse effects from the clomid. I wouldnt say i'm a walking erection, but i have zero issues. I've also never experienced ED issues myself, so it may just be me.

I've been on the hcg about 4 weeks and added hmg about 2 weeks ago.

I'll be getting bloods in 4 weeks to see if ive had a bump at all. I have a semen analysis scheduled, i just need to find time and do it.

I'm 33. I feel just fine with the HCG that high. I'm actually going to lower it to 1000IU EOD just to string it out more. My HCG is actually 2x the price of my HMG/LSH. Not that i care about the money, i just know i was over doing it with the HG. My balls literally blew up within 10-14 days. Kind of weird having a ball sack. Kind of inconvenient to be honest.

I dont feel adverse effects from the clomid. I wouldnt say i'm a walking erection, but i have zero issues. I've also never experienced ED issues myself, so it may just be me.

I've been on the hcg about 4 weeks and added hmg about 2 weeks ago.

I'll be getting bloods in 4 weeks to see if ive had a bump at all. I have a semen analysis scheduled, i just need to find time and do it.
About the same age when i had my son. 40 now so hopefully hasnt made to much of a difference

Gents- hope all is well. We have a schedule inducement for Sunday if little man doesn't make his appearance. Will update when he has arrived. I hope you all are well! I think about many of you often and how your journey is going!

Congratulations flex! My boy is almost 4 and my daughter is 15 months. After more than a decade of use I wasn’t really sure if kids were in my future but here we are and feel incredibly blessed to say they are very healthy! Never thought there would be a time that bodybuilding wasn’t going to be my life but the kids have filled that void and then some by a mile! Absolutely the best thing that’s happened in my life and during these stages it just keeps getting better! It’ll be interesting to see what the teenage years bring but I’m just hyper focused on the present! All the best Flex to you and your family

Gents- hope all is well. We have a schedule inducement for Sunday if little man doesn't make his appearance. Will update when he has arrived. I hope you all are well! I think about many of you often and how your journey is going!
So excited for you dude!

Congratulations flex! My boy is almost 4 and my daughter is 15 months. After more than a decade of use I wasn’t really sure if kids were in my future but here we are and feel incredibly blessed to say they are very healthy! Never thought there would be a time that bodybuilding wasn’t going to be my life but the kids have filled that void and then some by a mile! Absolutely the best thing that’s happened in my life and during these stages it just keeps getting better! It’ll be interesting to see what the teenage years bring but I’m just hyper focused on the present! All the best Flex to you and your family

That's amazing man and so glad all is going well!!

Good luck mate!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity