over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT guidance

So you've been dieting for almost a year and a half and your hormones aren't ideal.... Hmm

What is your current diet?

What is the range on that test value? What are your OTHER sex hormone labs?

"320 test on the low end" honestly provides no useful information.

You could (probably) easily just fix this with diet/supplementation before hopping on TRT for life.

Outstanding response, thank you you for this Doc.

This was one of the main reasons which triggered me to get tested. In a previous thread, I was looking at going on AAS because I was fed up not being able to put on muscle and lose the last bit of fat. I kept reading about getting my levels tested first and glad I did now.

I am not sure how much of it is loose skin. I can still pinch a fairly thick amount which I believe is fat. However, when I sit or lean forward, it does hang significantly. I always thought loose skin was an issue for people who lost 100+ lbs. I was losing a steady 2-2.5lbs in the beginning to prevent the skin. How long should it take to tighten up before having to correct it with surgery?

Thanks to everyone else for their input.

I don't know about your skin. To me if you lost it that slow and it has been 15 months then it might not change much. Looking at your picture it is hard to tell but it really looks like mostly skin to me. Maybe someone else on here can might know about the skin. Right now I would get back with your doctor about the TRT. I wouldn't worry about surgery and think most doctors would be adverse to it since it is so small.

So you've been dieting for almost a year and a half and your hormones aren't ideal.... Hmm

What is your current diet?

What is the range on that test value? What are your OTHER sex hormone labs?

"320 test on the low end" honestly provides no useful information.

You could (probably) easily just fix this with diet/supplementation before hopping on TRT for life.

If you are asking for macros, I have no idea.
I do the Eat Stop Eat approach of intermittent fasting

I will also say that I will even treat guys if they're high 300's/very low 400's IF symptomatic and it's especially low for their AGE. I simply tell them insurance prob won't cover so they'll need to pay out of pocket for the testosterone, which isn't actually that expensive for a 10mL vial of cyp.

I really appreciate what you do, going with common sense and not outdated regulations.

Alright so I have already found a Doc to start me on TRT since my numbers were low. However, we started the prior auth last friday for my insurance which was approved and they still havent even shipped my med because the script isn't written to their liking.

I am to be stating 100mg/week. Since I am in New York, I can't get more than a 30 day supply and no refills which means practically every 2 weeks, I need to remind the doc to send in the script, hope that its filled out correctly, wait for the pharmacy to get it, and ship it which can take 4-6 days. I am already having issues and I am not even on it yet. I am scared to start it and then have to be without it.

Any one from NY know how to get the 10ml vial so I don't have to worry about all this?

Alright so I have already found a Doc to start me on TRT since my numbers were low. However, we started the prior auth last friday for my insurance which was approved and they still havent even shipped my med because the script isn't written to their liking.

I am to be stating 100mg/week. Since I am in New York, I can't get more than a 30 day supply and no refills which means practically every 2 weeks, I need to remind the doc to send in the script, hope that its filled out correctly, wait for the pharmacy to get it, and ship it which can take 4-6 days. I am already having issues and I am not even on it yet. I am scared to start it and then have to be without it.

Any one from NY know how to get the 10ml vial so I don't have to worry about all this?

Does insurance cover it? Look into ageless men's clinic.

Does insurance cover it? Look into ageless men's clinic.

Yes, insurance covers it. This is also who is giving me the hard time. Its a mail order pharmacy that deals with my insurance. I don't want to pay $200+ a month for a clinic

Yes, insurance covers it. This is also who is giving me the hard time. Its a mail order pharmacy that deals with my insurance. I don't want to pay $200+ a month for a clinic

My clinic charges approx $20 per visit per week with insurance.

I take 100mg a week, your doc has to let you know exactly what you need as far as estrogen control and dosing after doing bloodwork, everyone is different. It is something I do not regret my life is immensely better because of it. I went through hell for years prior to trt.

I take 100mg a week, your doc has to let you know exactly what you need as far as estrogen control and dosing after doing bloodwork, everyone is different. It is something I do not regret my life is immensely better because of it. I went through hell for years prior to trt.

Thats why I can't wait to start but I am only allowed a 1 month supply. He submitted it 1 week ago and I still don't have it. I would be screwed has I started it already.
I am trying to find other from NY to see how they go about it.

And when you cant make it in for a week or two because of work or you are away?

They are open 5 days a week. Don't know where you are in ny. They have 3 offices in the NYC area.

Insurance doesn't cover non office visits. Price goes up to $50 per week ;)

They are open 5 days a week. Don't know where you are in ny. They have 3 offices in the NYC area.

I'm in Queens. A hop, skip, and a jump to Manhattan. ;)
Fancy PM'ing me details?

Now I know the clinic. I actually called them before. Thankfully, I was able to obtain a 10mL vial and gave myself my first injection yesterday evening. Super excited now.

100mg is a good starting dose

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yeah we will see how that goes. Just started yesterday and will be going for bw in 5 weeks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member