TRT Help

smootheavy

Registered
A little Bio:

In my early 30's
6'+
240 #
Been training since 18

Been on TRT for about 3 years...Not sure if its due to AAS use (some back in college days) or genetic (when I was born my mothers estro levels were through the roof!) also got gyno in teens (late bloomer) I can remember my nipples itching soooo bad that I thought I had chiggers in them, when I squeezed then "puss" came out (later I learned that wasnt puss) Doc said: "just leave them alone, it will go away"

Now for the info:

Doc put me on 100 mg test e/week, been working pretty good but noticed some changes to I had blood work done and asked for results

Range: 241-827
Mine: 267

So I ask if I can have my dose increased, I lack drive, sexual appetite, sleep like shit (if I can get to sleep) anxiety, depression, moodiness, no energy, I even quit working out!

I dont have health insurance and he knows this so he hits me with the f-n $1200 full bloodwork panel and "then make and appointment to discuss" bull-shit!

I talked to him about this before and he refused to up my dose for fear that my symptoms will increase! I told him it would be the opposite.

When I first started on TRT, man it was a life-saver...all my symptoms decreased or went away...Obviously the 100mg/wk dose is not working as well

my range used to average around 500 and that was perfect I had motivation, energy, drive, sex drive, less anxiety and depression, life was good!

Now Im not sure what I should do, I cant afford the bloodwork for one and my doc wont increase my dose as he has already vocalized his concern before!

Sorry to hear about your doc. Find a new doc that is more interested in helping your symptoms or consider taking matters into your own hands.

Are you also using HCG and Adex? If not, I would find a doc that uses those too. You'll feel better.

There are lots of nice sponsors on this site who will be glad to help you out.

Sorry to hear about your doc. Find a new doc that is more interested in helping your symptoms or consider taking matters into your own hands.

Are you also using HCG and Adex? If not, I would find a doc that uses those too. You'll feel better.

no...I went to him once with a stack of research supporting the use of the above for TRT and he refused to even look at them, said it was beyond his ability and know-how to prescribe such meds and then referred me to an endo who refused to see me without insurance.

no...I went to him once with a stack of research supporting the use of the above for TRT and he refused to even look at them, said it was beyond his ability and know-how to prescribe such meds and then referred me to an endo who refused to see me without insurance.

Find a new doc. Try to find one that specializes in HRT. You can look up doctors at lef.org to see if you can find one in your area. That doesn't guarantee that they're good, but its a start.

http://www.lef.org/doctors/directoryofdoctors01.htm

thanks for the help everyone...its shitty when this happens, I used to think my doc was pretty good. When I first started with him he was open and receptive over the past few years he's become narrow and one-pointed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131