over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trt. Low estrogen symptoms.

Thahulk

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I have low shbg of 13. Does anyone feel symptoms of low estrogen with more frequent injections on trt? Im talking 3x a week and up. Im currently on 150mg split m/w/f amd estrogen feels low as fuck. I don’t go back for labs until next month. Dry skin, sore ass joints and headaches. Constantly pissing. Im going to cut down to 2x a week and throw a few suspension pins in.

I have low shbg of 13. Does anyone feel symptoms of low estrogen with more frequent injections on trt? Im talking 3x a week and up. Im currently on 150mg split m/w/f amd estrogen feels low as fuck. I don’t go back for labs until next month. Dry skin, sore ass joints and headaches. Constantly pissing. Im going to cut down to 2x a week and throw a few suspension pins in.
What dose are you running anti estrogen? 150 total weekly of t or 450 a week. Less estrogen sucks. No sex drive and everything hurts.

My doc currently has me on 200mg per week with an AI. I pin 2x per week. I have noticed these same symptoms. I don't usually get headaches but I have been getting them the past few weeks, my joints hurt and my set drive has plummeted since the introduction of the AI. My last labs were in Nov and my Estradiol was <5.0. Maybe I need to start cutting down my AI.

My doc currently has me on 200mg per week with an AI. I pin 2x per week. I have noticed these same symptoms. I don't usually get headaches but I have been getting them the past few weeks, my joints hurt and my set drive has plummeted since the introduction of the AI. My last labs were in Nov and my Estradiol was <5.0. Maybe I need to start cutting down my AI.
Take out the ai

Take out the ai
When I didn't run the AI my E2 was at 54.9. I guess the doc thought that was too high. The "normal" range was 7.6 - 42.6 for this lab.
What are your thoughts? I don't want to mess with gyno either.

When I didn't run the AI my E2 was at 54.9. I guess the doc thought that was too high. The "normal" range was 7.6 - 42.6 for this lab.
What are your thoughts? I don't want to mess with gyno either.
Were you having signs of gyno before your doc put you on AI? If not then you probably don't have to be concerned about gyno. Low estrogen is worse than one that is slightly high. In fact, some good TRT docs aim for it to be slightly high.

Were you having signs of gyno before your doc put you on AI? If not then you probably don't have to be concerned about gyno. Low estrogen is worse than one that is slightly high. In fact, some good TRT docs aim for it to be slightly high.
Not that I noticed. I felt damn good, but thought that the doc knew best and blood work tells the story.
I think the next couple of times I will do half of what she perscribed and see where my levels are at. I have an appointment on Feb 1st. I would like to be somewhere in the "normal" range for piece of mind.

I agree, I have always heard that if your test is running a little higher than normal its not a bad thing if your estrogen is slightly elevated as long as you are not having sides. Estrogen is neuroprotective and you don't want it crushed to nothing.

More important JonnyTest, What AI is your doc having you take and what dosage? I remember my first doc had me running letrozole and it crushed my estrogen. Still no clue why he went to one of the strongest AI's out there. Don't chase numbers on labs man, if you are only slightly out of range let your body tell you how you feel. I have been on TRT for 11 years and been there with doc's wanting to chase down numbers on labs leaving me feeling like shit.

OP, what are your Test levels at with 150mg a week?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear