over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT & Masteron

TRT & Masteron

What doses are you guys running? Mast with TRT Does sound interesting.

Prop or E?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What doses are you guys running? Mast with TRT Does sound interesting.

Prop or E?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would go for E and go for 100mg per week, should be plenty to lower sbgh and incrfease free test

bloodwork is key when doing this. you dont want your sbgh to be too low nor too high, so playing with masteront o find a sweetspot is important. it will make your trt better but dont overdo it, 50-100 mg masteron is the top limit for trt.

I already do 30mg test daily and my free is pretty high (total at 1400 and free at 59) so wonder if taking the mast E I have at say 20mg/day is even worth doing...

quick question; I shot 1 cc of mast e about 2 weeks ago; my first shot(in my delt) I felt some pip an hour after shooting it; and then it lingered on for another 3 hours(almost couldn't work out). Is this normal with Mast? I thought with mast e you shouldn't feel any pip with it.

quick question; I shot 1 cc of mast e about 2 weeks ago; my first shot(in my delt) I felt some pip an hour after shooting it; and then it lingered on for another 3 hours(almost couldn't work out). Is this normal with Mast? I thought with mast e you shouldn't feel any pip with it.

i never have any pip with masteron. but since its your virgin shot its normal, the muscle isnt used to being pinned by a needle. if it keeps up the next days and weeks then the gear or hygiene is at fault but for first few shots its normal

Ive been mixing with some test I got recently; shooting 1.5 cc in my glutes with no pain. Going to try my shoulder next again to see if it was the mast or if it was because of my shoulder.

Masteron swells my prostate, makes it harder to piss and gives me oily skin. It's overrated for muscle building and winstrol will dry you out much better.

Masteron swells my prostate, makes it harder to piss and gives me oily skin. It's overrated for muscle building and winstrol will dry you out much better.

ya however winny is much harder on lipids and liver and cannot be run as long as masteron can which is months and winny weeks

I'm very DHT sensitive, i.e when it climbs too high, i get serious acne, especially if its combined with elevated e2. It means to look & feel good, I have to use pretty low doses. Currently running:
- 125mg TesE, split 62.5mg mon/thu
- 50mg MastE, split 25mg mon/thu
- 200mg Deca, inj. 1x/wk

This really doesn't qualify as a proper TRT, but more like a cruise. Started this protocol just recently, going to look how it treats me. The biggest concern I have is cystic acne, if Deca+MastE won't aggrevate it, I will probably keep them in, MastE is great for vascularity/libido and Deca for fullness/joint lubrication/calming mood. All this is pretty low dose and shouldn't cause any health issues. If it does, I'll just stick with TestE. Don't have much experience with Mast, but people say it helps with e2 management, although, it doesn't have any straight AI properties afaik.

I'm very DHT sensitive, i.e when it climbs too high, i get serious acne, especially if its combined with elevated e2. It means to look & feel good, I have to use pretty low doses. Currently running:
- 125mg TesE, split 62.5mg mon/thu
- 50mg MastE, split 25mg mon/thu
- 200mg Deca, inj. 1x/wk

This really doesn't qualify as a proper TRT, but more like a cruise. Started this protocol just recently, going to look how it treats me. The biggest concern I have is cystic acne, if Deca+MastE won't aggrevate it, I will probably keep them in, MastE is great for vascularity/libido and Deca for fullness/joint lubrication/calming mood. All this is pretty low dose and shouldn't cause any health issues. If it does, I'll just stick with TestE. Don't have much experience with Mast, but people say it helps with e2 management, although, it doesn't have any straight AI properties afaik.

Look into year round topical Retin-A/Tretinoin for the acne. As effective as accutane without the system side effects. Anti-aging/wrinkle reduction is an added bonus.

i do like the addition of masteron in say 100mg per week dose to a TRT regiment.

if you can handle dht compounds that is, if not then ofcourse dont do it. if you can then you will find your trt on a elevated level in terms of free testosterone and better libido. same goes for adding proviron to TRT, very popular addition

I take 25mg test c and 20mg mast e ed and it has been great for me. I just added 3iu gh twice a day 3 weeks ago and feel like I did in my early 20's.

Does adding a small TRT dose of Masteron do anything to help dry you out and get rid of extra water retention?

Not really so far. I don't think it's had time to build up in my system. It's Mast e and I've just added it 3 weeks ago. Will update in another few weeks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity