over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT & Masteron

For those of you who are on TRT and have thrown in a little Masteron from time to time, how did you use it? Do you dose the same days as your T, or on the in-between days? And how many times per week? I'm thinking of starting low with like 200mg per week, taking two 100mg doses?

Also, how long did you run it? Is there a need to taper off, or just come off when done? Did you notice any rebound affects when coming off and staying on TRT? Since I'm not cycling and just on TRT, I figured I'd ask that here.

Hello dude.

What is the goal using masteron in a TRT phase?

I have never heard it.

Thanks ;)

Yup its amazing how much better trt is with masteron.

Im of the belief that low dose masteron will actually protect the prostate while on trt long as the dose is low. Estrogen is the culprit for prostate enlargement not dht in my opinion.

In simple terms its older men who suffer from prostate issues, and we are innundated with estrogen like chemicals in our food and environment, and as we age test and dht drop while estrogens rise!
Masteron helps to combat estrogen, just as dht does.

The more likely better solution is low dose dht with low dose test, but pure dht is difficult to source.

My protocol was:
Sustanon 2x per week @250mg each injection M TH
Masteron 2x per week @200 mg each injection T F

This worked really well for me and got me tons of compliments. I chose to alternate days because I just hated sticking myself each time. Not sure if there’s any benefits/deficits for that approach but it felt great

That is a cycle or blast...

Yup its amazing how much better trt is with masteron.

Im of the belief that low dose masteron will actually protect the prostate while on trt long as the dose is low. Estrogen is the culprit for prostate enlargement not dht in my opinion.

In simple terms its older men who suffer from prostate issues, and we are innundated with estrogen like chemicals in our food and environment, and as we age test and dht drop while estrogens rise!
Masteron helps to combat estrogen, just as dht does.

The more likely better solution is low dose dht with low dose test, but pure dht is difficult to source.

Research supports this too.

My protocol was:

This worked really well for me and got me tons of compliments. I chose to alternate days because I just hated sticking myself each time. Not sure if there’s any benefits/deficits for that approach but it felt great

That's TRT? Seems like a more like a cycle

Masterone, Proviron are a DHT based drug.
IMO they will exhibit most of its benefits while on a Cycle and NOT TRT.
On TRT, The dosages are usually low (Under 175mg/Week). Therefore aromatization is controlled and usually E2 is within or close to being in the range.
Masterone and provision will in these instance compete with the little E2 present and cause an imbalance that is NOT desired on TRT...
Those adverse effect would be very much in line with low E2...
Those doing 100mg/week TRT and adding 100mg of say Masterone... Well, you are no longer on TRT at this point you are on a "mini cycle" ... when you reach there, take your dosage up a little and make some REAL gains until you are ready to be on TRT.

Would this competing cancel out the benefits of estrogen or just mask its effects/make it feel like you are low?

Would this competing cancel out the benefits of estrogen or just mask its effects/make it feel like you are low?

It would make you feel like you are low, The estrogen remains its just that the DHT derivatives having stronger affinity latch onto the E receptor competitively not allowing E to exhibits its "desirable" effects.

It would make you feel like you are low, The estrogen remains its just that the DHT derivatives having stronger affinity latch onto the E receptor competitively not allowing E to exhibits its "desirable" effects.

Just to clarify, it would negate estrogen's desirable effects such as favorable body composition (decreased fat mass as opposed to low estrogen) or would masteron counterpunch that overriding based on it being an aas?

Basically, would taking masteron "shut down" that particular benefit?

My protocol is: 1/2 CC Test C twice a week and I just added the same amount of mast to it, 1/2 CC twice a week. Helped to keep mild estrogen sides down and sex drive up.

That's what I do when I got Mast-E 200 in hand.

0.5CC of 250mg/ml Test-E + 0.5CC of 200mg/ml Mast-E Monday
0.5CC of 250mg/ml Test-E + 0.5CC of 200mg/ml Mast-E Thursday

1/4 of 1mg a-dex Monday
1/4 of 1mg a-dex Thurday

Pretty simple protocol and very effective (for now).

My protocol was:

I assume it's 250mg splitted, otherwise is a very common bodybuilding cycle..

Just to clarify, it would negate estrogen's desirable effects such as favorable body composition (decreased fat mass as opposed to low estrogen) or would masteron counterpunch that overriding based on it being an aas?

Basically, would taking masteron "shut down" that particular benefit?

I had to think about that in order to answer correctly. The estrogen is still there floating around doing what its meant to do partially. So to best answer your question, yes the Masterone will still do what its supposed to do cosmetically. However, estrogen does have secondary characteristics that are necessary... Sex, creative thought appreciation for music and a whole array of things classified as "emotional" for lack of better word. In a TRT scenario because this is what we are discussing here, the better affinity of the DHT in a relatively "LOW" estrogen environment can be detrimental to those secondary estrogen benefits.

I had to think about that in order to answer correctly. The estrogen is still there floating around doing what its meant to do partially. So to best answer your question, yes the Masterone will still do what its supposed to do cosmetically. However, estrogen does have secondary characteristics that are necessary... Sex, creative thought appreciation for music and a whole array of things classified as "emotional" for lack of better word. In a TRT scenario because this is what we are discussing here, the better affinity of the DHT in a relatively "LOW" estrogen environment can be detrimental to those secondary estrogen benefits.
Gotcha. Tried to word it the best I could and your response was what I was looking for/trying to get to. Thank you for the explanation. I often feel "down" on masteron even when test is quite a bit higher then trt.

I'm old 65,that being said.Everytime I add Mast 15 MG to my HRT 15 mg Test C daily my PSA levels go up.Love it,but it messes with your PSA levels

i think 100mg of masteron a week can only improve your trt

I dont think its effectively TRT any longer with the addition of 100mg Masteron.
Will adding it make you feel better, yes but so will 20mg Methandrostenolone (Dianabol) ....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131