over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT & Masteron

dale338

Registered
For those of you who are on TRT and have thrown in a little Masteron from time to time, how did you use it? Do you dose the same days as your T, or on the in-between days? And how many times per week? I'm thinking of starting low with like 200mg per week, taking two 100mg doses?

Also, how long did you run it? Is there a need to taper off, or just come off when done? Did you notice any rebound affects when coming off and staying on TRT? Since I'm not cycling and just on TRT, I figured I'd ask that here.

Dosed 1-3 times per week. Never won’t over 400mg of masteron per week. Depending mast e or mast p

120mg of masterone-e per week

Mon and Thurs (60 mg each)

Same days I do my Test-e for TRT

first time running mast with my trt def will be running it from now on forsure! loving masteron added rock solid and great for libido

Definitely on the cusp of adding mast to trt.
My only concern is hair.

I'm thinking of adding just 50 mg per week to my 110 test trt dose
I split my test into 2 55mg weekly shots

Should I go with mast prop or enanthate to add to my test shots

thanks guys

Ill go as far as saying masteron should be a mandatory component of all trt. Even a light dose changes everything for the better.
I was off it for a few months, and instead switched to desma winy amps eod but its not even close to as good.

Doing about 10mg a day with 30mg test a day...might be a little low to SEE a change but feel great! Libido is high normal but not annoying/constant.

Anyone get before and after labs when using just TRT vs TRT with Mast? If so what health markets changed?

I run 125mg test E a week. I've just added 100mg of Masterone E a week. Paranoid about hair. Will see how it goes.

Ill go as far as saying masteron should be a mandatory component of all trt. Even a light dose changes everything for the better.
I was off it for a few months, and instead switched to desma winy amps eod but its not even close to as good.

agree 200mg for me was great

For those of you who are on TRT and have thrown in a little Masteron from time to time, how did you use it? Do you dose the same days as your T, or on the in-between days? And how many times per week? I'm thinking of starting low with like 200mg per week, taking two 100mg doses?

Also, how long did you run it? Is there a need to taper off, or just come off when done? Did you notice any rebound affects when coming off and staying on TRT? Since I'm not cycling and just on TRT, I figured I'd ask that here.

I used it along with sustanon for about 12 weeks. I alternated days between sust and mast. M/Th test and T/F mast. I noticed my body getting flabbier when I cycled off. I got a shitload of compliments when I was on it though.

been on 100mg Mast E for about 3 or 4 weeks and it seems to be working now

i was having trouble with libido but last 2 days my libido has gone through the roof.

I love mast... Especially with trt or even when running a NPP.. Takes the dreaded deca dick sides away quick.. But even at low dose ( 70 mgs a week) im a raging horn dog.. Almost uncomfortable.. Lol.. But , for me, a little goes a long way..

Masterone, Proviron are a DHT based drug.
IMO they will exhibit most of its benefits while on a Cycle and NOT TRT.
On TRT, The dosages are usually low (Under 175mg/Week). Therefore aromatization is controlled and usually E2 is within or close to being in the range.
Masterone and provision will in these instance compete with the little E2 present and cause an imbalance that is NOT desired on TRT...
Those adverse effect would be very much in line with low E2...
Those doing 100mg/week TRT and adding 100mg of say Masterone... Well, you are no longer on TRT at this point you are on a "mini cycle" ... when you reach there, take your dosage up a little and make some REAL gains until you are ready to be on TRT.

My protocol is: 1/2 CC Test C twice a week and I just added the same amount of mast to it, 1/2 CC twice a week. Helped to keep mild estrogen sides down and sex drive up.

My protocol was:
Sustanon 2x per week @250mg each injection M TH
Masteron 2x per week @200 mg each injection T F

This worked really well for me and got me tons of compliments. I chose to alternate days because I just hated sticking myself each time. Not sure if there’s any benefits/deficits for that approach but it felt great

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws