over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trt on hair transplant

Therockcooking

Registered
Newbies
Hello my brothers now two months in for my hair transplant without taking anything I been wanted to go trt but I’m just worried if it would effect the hair transplant anyone went throw this before me any feed back is appreciated it

The donor hair is taken from the sides of the scalp. That hair is DHT resistant. As @gains4000 stated you should be safe on the new hair portion. Existing hair, on top of head, is still susceptible to further loss.
👍 bingo

Unfortunately I have a friend that is on his third hair transplant due to continuiing loss. Pretty much the whole top of his head is now transplanted. Still... 30k later he has no regrets. Me, I'm rocking the shaved head look. I have not seen a lot of good results for one time transplants outside of Turkey.

Unfortunately I have a friend that is on his third hair transplant due to continuiing loss. Pretty much the whole top of his head is now transplanted. Still... 30k later he has no regrets. Me, I'm rocking the shaved head look. I have not seen a lot of good results for one time transplants outside of Turkey.
FYI.

There is a member here, don’t remember his handle that is the transplants business.
Don’t know if that is common knowledge.

Good resource.

So is that $30K for US procedures? I’m thinking $15K for an outside the states doc to cover the entire dome.

Cage

The donor hair is taken from the sides of the scalp. That hair is DHT resistant. As @gains4000 stated you should be safe on the new hair portion. Existing hair, on top of head, is still susceptible to further loss.
So me being off gears is pointless for now or u can simply go back to trt what you recommend brother

So would you recommend to go back to trt will be fine or should I stay off the gears for big long ?
If you still have hair on top that’s “original” then taking AAS will still cause it to fall out faster.

However, if the top of your head has been completely recovered by hairs from the back & sides of your head then your golden to use AAS. Those hairs are DHT resistant!

Cage

If you still have hair on top that’s “original” then taking AAS will still cause it to fall out faster.

However, if the top of your head has been completely recovered by hairs from the back & sides of your head then your golden to use AAS. Those hairs are DHT resistant!

Cage
So I can go back to trt I don’t need to wait more longer then that correct

You should be fine if you are running test and Duta or Finasteride. Which you should if you spent the money on a HT. I had two. Best decision of my life.

I recommend running hgh + test and staying away from everything else. If you spent ten of thousands of dollars on a HT its not worth it.

You should be fine if you are running test and Duta or Finasteride. Which you should if you spent the money on a HT. I had two. Best decision of my life.

I recommend running hgh + test and staying away from everything else. If you spent ten of thousands of dollars on a HT its not worth it.
You always stayed on trt and hgh during your HT ?

Just because your transplanted DHT resistant hairs is protected, it doesn't mean you should not protect your other hairs via Finasteride/Dutasteride. It's important, otherwise your hair won't look right in years to come.

Hello my brothers now two months in for my hair transplant without taking anything I been wanted to go trt but I’m just worried if it would effect the hair transplant anyone went throw this before me any feed back is appreciated it
I had a 10,000 hair transplant 20 years ago, took propecia before and after. Once the sides became unbearable stopped it. Continued running gear.

Every single plug has since fallen. Total
Waste

I had a 10,000 hair transplant 20 years ago, took propecia before and after. Once the sides became unbearable stopped it. Continued running gear.

Waste

Did you keep them when on Finasteride + gear?

Waste
You said 10,000 what hair transplant ? Wow and you said all fallen out because of gears how is that possible I know few guys run gears plus the finasteride and they were good

I recently watched a video with a top hair surgeon who’s been practicing for over 20 years. He estimated at least 95% of his patients halt their hairloss with fin and that he’s seen even transplanted dht resistant hair thin out over time due to the normal aging process.

Waste
What sides did you have?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828