over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT or not TRT

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
So let’s say you’re on a trt dose, I know we’ve established that in this group ranges from 500-1500 based on the person and their doc, so let’s remove any argument around dose of test at that. Now Primo, mast, winny, and especially anavar are all very light on androgenic effect, do you think that A. Adding one/some of these compounds at a very reasonable dose makes you not on TRT and B. The addition of these compounds takes away the presumed health benefits of being on low dose test, again remember the dose is low so the liver question isn’t important here with the winny or anavar bc the dose is not hepatoxic. Thoughts?

Depend on individual 100-200 primo
20 var 10 winny may enhance effect of trt. For some people it may cause problems. So like always it depend. If I would have to choose - primo would be my choice number 1 then masteron then var and last place winny. I always choosing the compound which can cause the least anount of problems. Drugs meant to enhance our lives not damage it.

Once you're outside of Test you've moved into HRT. Winny and Anavar (Primo for some) wreck lipids. So it would be a question of how long one would run these other compounds?

Once you move away from trt dose of test by adding other compounds ( no matter the androgen content) your no longer on trt.. it used to make me laugh when trt was 400mgs of test by some competitors.. that being said adding in primo at say 200mgs and test at 150mgs ( hypothetical) and blood work and estro is in range I say go for it. If not make adjustments

Yea y’all said what I expecte d kinda not kinda HRT + I’m of the opinion them at anavar and Provirion won’t affect lipids. At least in my experience but I just wanted to spit ball there’s the trt threads and the summer threads so I split the difference for thoughts

My opinion , once your testosterone replacement dose bring you above the high end of "normal" then you are on a cycle. If you and any other hormones other that what you need to keep you in normal range , again you are on a cycle.

All that said once I increase my test dose to 25mg a day I add in 10mg Masteron to help keep estrogen in check and aid in some androgenic benefits. Generally my estrogen will get down to the lower end of normal but I feel great and everything works great
I don't think that adding in 10-15mg a day of quality anavar would have any real negative impact on your lipids , probably alit less that 250mg Tylenol a day and would probably help with protein synthesis and collagen synthesis

Your definition of TRT is 500-1500mg/wk? lol
It's been pretty well established that the average male in their "prime"
secretes around 10-15mg test/day so 200mg/wk is more your average
for TRT. No idea where your getting 500 and 1500 is just dumb framed
as "replacement". Adding anything else (Anavar/Primo...whatever) is just
in addition to TRT. Why not just call it what it actually is, a cycle?!

I'm 53. The thought of 500-1500mg/wk just makes me cringe but you do you.

Your definition of TRT is 500-1500mg/wk? lol
It's been pretty well established that the average male in their "prime"
secretes around 10-15mg test/day so 200mg/wk is more your average
for TRT. No idea where your getting 500 and 1500 is just dumb framed
as "replacement". Adding anything else (Anavar/Primo...whatever) is just
in addition to TRT. Why not just call it what it actually is, a cycle?!

I'm 53. The thought of 500-1500mg/wk just makes me cringe but you do you.
He meant the actual level / range of testosterone in the blood not dose lol

I didn't read that initially but if that's the case...
I still stand by my post. The major difference is mens
sensitivity to testosterone really makes me question
what people are taking (PO and injecting) into their bodies.

Anavar ALWAYS wrecked my HDL. Always!

Crystal clear Tom

I didn't read that initially but if that's the case...
I still stand by my post. The major difference is mens
sensitivity to testosterone really makes me question
what people are taking (PO and injecting) into their bodies.
Of course ! Was just clearing that up for op

Well the R is for replacement. So I guess adding anything in that doesn't replace something your body is short off ( don't think our body produces Primo for instance) is no longer trt or hrt.

That being said. Who cares what it's called haha. If you feel good and bloods are good, add anything you want.

If T levels are out of the normal range i call it a cycle to keep it simple. And if i add in other compounds i call it a cycle as well. If i wanted to sooth my moral spirit to make myself feel better i would call the cycle HET. Hormone Enhancement Therapy.

My opinion , once your testosterone replacement dose bring you above the high end of "normal" then you are on a cycle. If you and any other hormones other that what you need to keep you in normal range , again you are on a cycle.

All that said once I increase my test dose to 25mg a day I add in 10mg Masteron to help keep estrogen in check and aid in some androgenic benefits. Generally my estrogen will get down to the lower end of normal but I feel great and everything works great
I don't think that adding in 10-15mg a day of quality anavar would have any real negative impact on your lipids , probably alit less that 250mg Tylenol a day and would probably help with protein synthesis and collagen synthesis
That was my thinking, I still haven’t tried daily pinning or sub q but with a 3 month old and being over 40 I’m for the first time in 20 years Looking at TRT until I can do a swan song run of a few shows but being over 40 my test is 0 and I still train like an animal, lighter than in cycle but the intensity is they the stratosphere with just 250 mg of sust a week which to me is trt and with a newborn my thinking is now towards longevity soooooo I was on fertility for 3 years then to pregnancy and birth so I need to “cut” but don’t want to take what I Normally woukd which would be 750 sust, 500 mast, 150 winny, 50 mg anavar a day and 50 mg Provirion- to me that’s a cruise but my blast is just more test and a solid oral be it halo, dball, or abombs. Oddly running the 250 of test with some mast works well but again I don’t need to get any bigger at this point. Sorry for rabbitholing this.

Most people here are cruising and blasting. Some are just cruising longer. I generally keep my levels in the 1100-1200 range and try and tell myself I'm happy. But at least once a year I throw something on top of it.

He meant the actual level / range of testosterone in the blood not dose lol
Perhaps. I thought he was saying that this group ranges from low normal to well beyond. It’s hard to pick up emotions from text.
To the original question, I’m a fan of two compounds working together. Low level deca for joint relief as an example.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws