over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT plus?

Cdn

Registered
I'm in my 50s and have been on TRT for years. I was hoping to get advice on what I can add to test which won't affect hair. Currently taking Dutasteride so Deca or NPP is out of the question. I never use more than 300 mg in total. Also looking for direction where to look here to see what GH is recommended. Can't seem to find any reviews.

Hard to believe nobody answered you here. Couple things to add, one at a time.
1. 100-150 mg Primobolan
2. Proviron 50-75 mg/d

Other than that it's beneficial to add in 1 iu/d GH. Primobolan will act like a weak suppressor of estrogen so you will be dier and fuller looking and it tends to not effect blood work or health in general. Proviron adds some sex drive and hardness. It is very low toxicity and has been licensed for use against depression and as a boost for hypogonadism for the last 60 years. It will cause hair loss if you have that in your heritage. Watch your red cell numbers such as hematocrit. After 40 years of age the tendency is to get high over time with even TRT doses. Personally, I feel great on 150 mg/w Test C and 100 mg/w Primobolan with 1 iu GH/d. It's a little pricey but not that bad.

Hard to believe nobody answered you here. Couple things to add, one at a time.
1. 100-150 mg Primobolan
2. Proviron 50-75 mg/d

Other than that it's beneficial to add in 1 iu/d GH. Primobolan will act like a weak suppressor of estrogen so you will be dier and fuller looking and it tends to not effect blood work or health in general. Proviron adds some sex drive and hardness. It is very low toxicity and has been licensed for use against depression and as a boost for hypogonadism for the last 60 years. It will cause hair loss if you have that in your heritage. Watch your red cell numbers such as hematocrit. After 40 years of age the tendency is to get high over time with even TRT doses. Personally, I feel great on 150 mg/w Test C and 100 mg/w Primobolan with 1 iu GH/d. It's a little pricey but not that bad.
Thank you for this!

EQ is always a nice addition to run along some test. Depending on your goals and body type some mast e is an option as well. Orals....var?....winny? You mentioned that hair loss may be a concern ….primo for some will effect your mop.

EQ is always a nice addition to run along some test. Depending on your goals and body type some mast e is an option as well. Orals....var?....winny? You mentioned that hair loss may be a concern ….primo for some will effect your mop.
Yes hair loss is a big worry. I have added 2.5 mg anavar a day lasting 4 months. It lowers shbg. On that tiny dose i had 0 side effects and libido was good throughout. Thank you for responding as well.

Thank you for this!
I am waiting on some gh so will do the 1iu/day as suggested. Primo i have tried before but years ago. Was not good for my hair unfortunately. But i loved it.

If you can find a good lab without pip I always recommend DHB. I’m a borderline dhb shill though because to me it’s like gold.
Juice Pal a sponsor here has almost no pip.
I’d probably use 2-400 as an addition to trt.

Reactions: Cdn
If you can find a good lab without pip I always recommend DHB. I’m a borderline dhb shill though because to me it’s like gold.
Juice Pal a sponsor here has almost no pip.
I’d probably use 2-400 as an addition to trt.
Is it bad for hair like tren?

Thanks. I'm on dutasteride. So nandrolones are out as well. When i find a good gh source I'll just stick with that.

Eq is what I’d run 300-600

minimal water
appetite increase
extra veins
glow to the skin
nice fullness
takes longer to kick in

shouldn’t effect hairline like dht but all steroids will effect hairline regardless dht isn’t the only factor that’s why other medications like t3 for example can thin the hair there is other factors

low side effects for some others slight rbc increase

No idea what dhb is but will look into it. Thank you.
It was never licensed for human use as far as I know and I recall there was some issues with liver when it was in trials so maybe not the best for older guys looking for a little boost in TRT. But who knows. Bloodwork might be a good idea if you plan an experiment.

I'm in my 50s and have been on TRT for years. I was hoping to get advice on what I can add to test which won't affect hair. Currently taking Dutasteride so Deca or NPP is out of the question. I never use more than 300 mg in total. Also looking for direction where to look here to see what GH is recommended. Can't seem to find any reviews.
Hair loss is pretty much hereditary and if your prone to hair loss you will need to look which compounds are less likely to convert to DHT.

Why are you concerned here? These aromatize very little, a fifth that of test and convert to DHN versus DHT.
Because i also take dutasteride daily.

I read that but still don’t follow. Dutasteride is a DHT inhibitor. Pharmacologically this doesnt make sense why you would prohibit Nandrolone but consider Primo or a DHT derivative.

I read that but still don’t follow. Dutasteride is a DHT inhibitor. Pharmacologically this doesnt make sense why you would prohibit Nandrolone but consider Primo or a DHT derivative.
For a very complicated reason which I dont understand any nandrolone makes shedding worse on finasteride or dutasteride.

I see. Well there is shedding and there is follicle miniaturization. Shedding due to stressors will return. Shedding due to miniaturization, DHT shrinkage, can be permanent. 19-Nor and EQ tend to be a few of the friendlier hair drugs which is why I didn't understand the reasoning. Best of luck to you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner