over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trt prescription

powerphil

Registered
Newbies
I recently got prescribed trt. but my doctor is an idiot, the refill rate is 90 days, but the medication is a 10 week vile. so they wouldn't re fill me!

I am guessing you mean you insurance wont allow it.

yes sometimes i wonder if the script is even worth the headache at times.

I picked up my script for test and they did not give me syringes. The doc had sent in a script for 100 so I thought i was good for two years. The insurance was only paying for 12 at a time. So i got 12... 12... 12....12 then the script expired at the one year mark. The pharmacy refused to give me syringes and i'm like you still owe me 50 more. "we don't owe you anything" Im like yeah the script was for 100 and i only got 48 you owe me 52 more. "we don't owe you anything" You really going to give me an injectable drug and no syringes with it..... does that even make sense? Yes i'm in a state that you need script for syringes, sometimes laws are dumb too.

Then there is the time when i get a month supply of test. At the time it was 100 mg per week so i got 2 1ml vials. So the doc was only sending in 1 month at a time. I use .5ml on 1st day then 2nd shot on 7th day and 3rd shot on 14th day and 4th shot on 21st day.... then i have nothing on day 28. but the script wont fill until after 28 days and of course the pharmacy would be out of stock so then i would have to wait for them to order it, fill it, then i need time to go get it. By that time another week has passed and my T levels have bottomed out. This would happen every month.

I picked up my script for test and they did not give me syringes. The doc had sent in a script for 100 so I thought i was good for two years. The insurance was only paying for 12 at a time. So i got 12... 12... 12....12 then the script expired at the one year mark. The pharmacy refused to give me syringes and i'm like you still owe me 50 more. "we don't owe you anything" Im like yeah the script was for 100 and i only got 48 you owe me 52 more. "we don't owe you anything" You really going to give me an injectable drug and no syringes with it..... does that even make sense? Yes i'm in a state that you need script for syringes, sometimes laws are dumb too.

Then there is the time when i get a month supply of test. At the time it was 100 mg per week so i got 2 1ml vials. So the doc was only sending in 1 month at a time. I use .5ml on 1st day then 2nd shot on 7th day and 3rd shot on 14th day and 4th shot on 21st day.... then i have nothing on day 28. but the script wont fill until after 28 days and of course the pharmacy would be out of stock so then i would have to wait for them to order it, fill it, then i need time to go get it. By that time another week has passed and my T levels have bottomed out. This would happen every month.
Next time ask them how much if you pay your self. Around here it is about $40 for a 10ml vial with Goodrx. About the same for a box of syringes. My copays saved me less then $20 a vial. So i paid cash myself so i didn't have to go in every month or deal with the hassle.

even with cyp you should split the dose to twice a week, even though doc says once a week, the half live is like 4 days and then drops quickly after that

Another issue with scripts is in some states (US) a doc can only give scripts for 6 months since it is a control substance, then you have to get another set of scripts that can be filled (ex: doc sends the pharmacy 2 scripts for 90 days of test = 6 months). I only see my HRT doc once a year. So I get 4 scripts a year which they always do 200mg/1cc vials for 2 pulls... spillage be damned..
I have been on HRT for about 15yrs now and with insurance increases, it's getting to be cheaper all around to just do secondary market for my test, because after doc visit and cost of the prescription, it's cheaper the alternate route. The only positive is the review of my blood work.

no I just have to wait 20 more days but im all out( of prescribed shit)
I would pick a different pharmacy in the future as it appears they are going by there own rules. I live in the US and the federal government does not have that rule here. You can always have your script transfered some where else if you choose as well at least in the US.

I recently got prescribed trt. but my doctor is an idiot, the refill rate is 90 days, but the medication is a 10 week vile. so they wouldn't re fill me!
That means .5cc every 5 days.. same protocol I have. Comes out to 150mgs per week. Very common dosage.

Is it the legality or the pharma grade that makes you want to go the doctor route? Most people I know on trt wind up supplementing with UG anyways so why not just get it all from a reliable UG source?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear