over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Program Add-On Recommendation

JGLYFT87

Newbies
Hi everyone,

Newer poster here, had a login for awhile, just never needed to quite post until now.

33 year old male, been working with a formal TRT program company for the past two years or so with good results. Program currently consists of 20% Test Cream with supporting items (Anastrozole, HCG). Looking for advice or recommendations on something to add on to current program, preferably for size as opposed to weight loss. The company I am currently working with is pretty limited in product selection (HGH - too expensive). Bloods are completed semi-annually.

Thanks in advance!!!

What are your total, free test, and estradiol levels on the cream currently? Before adding anything I would think about switching to an injectable 2x/week. Say 100mg 2x a week. Not sure if anastrozole is even needed for you (possibly if you are estrogen sensitive or maybe because of the HCG). Also, why are you running HCG?

Could swap to injectable trt and add some mast from time to time or stay on the cream trt and add the occasional oral cycle to it, then do some private blood tests when on the extra.

The last review I saw by one of the credible medical associations clearly stated a recommendation for I.M. Testosterone. You could always add that. You'd have a constant and certain dose of Testosterone, then you'd get whatever from the cream.

Other than that, the next category for consideration is the Progesterone Receptor.

In all honesty, you would be better off going to a TRT/HRT forum. This is an advanced bodybuilding forum.

What are your total, free test, and estradiol levels on the cream currently? Before adding anything I would think about switching to an injectable 2x/week. Say 100mg 2x a week. Not sure if anastrozole is even needed for you (possibly if you are estrogen sensitive or maybe because of the HCG). Also, why are you running HCG?
Thanks for the response. I don't have the free and estradiol levels, but total test level was 620. This was due to me not fully dosing based on the program recommendations to stretch out the supply. In the past when utilized per program outline, total test levels were 1300 - 1500+. Anastrozole is recommended for estrogen reduction levels, HCG utilized to combat hypogonadism and keep sperm levels up.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads