over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trt protocol for pregnancy, help please

I thought it takes a year for the testes to produce sperm?

Good post. I am trying to figure out this myself. Been cycling and on trt doses on and off for last 10 years and now want to have a baby. There is alot of different information out there regarding how to go about this. I am still researching but I know it will involve HCG, HMG, and CLOMID. I havent heard about adding adex in at 12.5 ed but will read about this. I would like to learn more about being able to stay on my TRT dose during this as right now I feel like shit since being off. It was my understanding that ALL AAS needs to be stopped? Also I seem to see that HCG is rather easy to obtain but HMG is not so readily available and exspensive as hell.

there are much information out there and everybody is different

but personally i think if you were on steroids for years you need more than 2-3 months to recorver and produce healthy sperms

i think also that the combination of hcg and hmg is the best choice for recorver faster

When it comes to HMG are you guys using pharm grade or generic? I am not sure about Chinese grade but the real thing is crazy exspensive. I dont want to violate forum rules so if anyone has knowledge about best way to go about this (locating) please pm me.

I was on legit trt for a year and then decided to have another child. Sperm count was zero. I came off of tet and doc put me on 2000 ius 3xweek. Did this for 6 weeks and wife got pregnant the first month possible. Now I am back on trt and happy again.

Congrats on pregnancy. I'm currently on PCT myself. If your sperm count was zero it probably took a little longer than 6 weeks because it takes around 74 days to produce mature sperm.

How did you deal with the sides from being off test? I was feeling great first week and now I am trippin' bigtime. I woke up this morning with anxiety. My wife is very concerned. She said I was handling it before and now i'm like a basket case. I feel like crap now. Today I was only able to work out for 45 minutes. I was accustomed to 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I even had to nap today and still felt tired. I had planned to attend a concert this evening and was so overwhelmingly tired that I had to tell my family that I was too tired and we just came home. :banghead:

Thinking of getting some bloodwork done first thing Monday, any suggestions of what I should get checked besides T, E2, thyroid? Thanks

One last thing, did you take any additional supplements besides hCG that you think might of helped you with successful pct and were you on low dose hCG while you were on trt?

Broken- are you on HCG now? What about clomid?

The only supp I can think of is ZMA. Not sure it will help you deal any better.

Last edited:
Broken- are you on HCG now? What about clomid?

The only supp I can think of is ZMA. Not sure it will help you deal any better.

Simpllyhuge,

Yeah hCG 500IU EOD, hMG 150 IU EOD, anastozole 1 mg ED

Whoa, just checked my calendar, it's been 18 days since my last Testosterone dose. Also, triptorelin 100mcg on night before I started fertility PCT.

Why no clomid? From what I have read in the past clomid is an important one.
I came off after years, I was on clomid and novla and aromasin. It worked while I was on PCT, got my levels right up to 800 but crashed after.
Stayed off for years and now I'm back on.
I do t know anything about Trip or HMG. But I would start 50 mg clomid

Last edited:
IMO Nolvadex is much more benifical than clomid with lesser side effects

I ran both, clomid did make feel like a bitch but worked.

Never tried HMG, but use HCG in combination with nolva and clomid and test levels usually recover in 8 weeks. Also use ZMA before bed, Vitamin D at 5000IU ed and Vitamin E at 1000IU ed. The vitamin E is supposed to make the HCG more effective, will try to find the study documenting it.

It's gotta be real vitamin E not the cheap one. I like Carlson E gems
I would run a serm, what about novla and or tormephine, don't know much about torm.

i dont think that Torem works better than Tamoxifen

I like Tamoxifen,clomid makes me fat and buffy

Never tried HMG, but use HCG in combination with nolva and clomid and test levels usually recover in 8 weeks. Also use ZMA before bed, Vitamin D at 5000IU ed and Vitamin E at 1000IU ed. The vitamin E is supposed to make the HCG more effective, will try to find the study documenting it.

Thanks for advice. No ZMA but am taking magnesium and zinc ED. Vitamin D 5000IU ED -Yes, already taking and Vitamin E already taking at 400IU ED.

Why no clomid? From what I have read in the past clomid is an important one.
I came off after years, I was on clomid and novla and aromasin. It worked while I was on PCT, got my levels right up to 800 but crashed after.
Stayed off for years and now I'm back on.
I do t know anything about Trip or HMG. But I would start 50 mg clomid

Why no clomid? Yeah, I asked my doc the same thing. He gave me a few reasons. One was that you can stimulate at testes and other way is at hypothosumthing. He said with hcg/hmg combo I wouldn't need clomid. BTW, I feel better today. I made a few changes. I cut my anastrozole dose in half and cut back on my thyroid medication as well. Instead of blood work on Monday I will wait til end of next week. Thanks again.

Tomorrow i will star a new pct regime for achiving fertility

500IU HCG eod
50mg HMG eod
2omg Tamoxifen

after triying Triptorelin,Clomid and Tamoxifen i will give HMG and HCG i try

Tomorrow i will star a new pct regime for achiving fertility

500IU HCG eod
50mg HMG eod
2omg Tamoxifen

after triying Triptorelin,Clomid and Tamoxifen i will give HMG and HCG i try

Dopamin,

What happened? What's wrong with your previous protocol? Did you get labs done, what were the results?

I'm doing 500IU EOD but my hMG dosage is 150IU (vials of hmg come in 75IU where i'm from) Also on anastrozole, just decreased my dose to half a tab (.5mg).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws