over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT question advice please

p.guy

Registered
My test levels were 270. My doc put me on trt at 100mg a week! Isn't that a low dose?

I'm 24 years old 6ft 200lbs

Last edited:
Everyone is a little different,but 100 should get you to the 500-700 range give or take 100

Depends on the person-for me im on 200 mg/wk and my levels are usually around 900-1000 depending on when i get the blood drawn and my last injection. I pin 2x per week...It might take a month or two to figure out what dose is good for you...there is no too low or too high...just what it takes to get you within range and have your other profiles come back ok too...

Well my whole problem is my sex drive and erections! I'm 24 and struggling in that department!
The last 2 weeks I've pinned sust 250 a week to try to see some results faster.
I know for best results u pin sust eod. But it is made to last a month so I figure for what I'm trying to do I should be fine.

My natural levels were around 800. My main thing is sex drive and erections

Last edited:
I was on test cyp 100/mg week plus HCG500 UI /week and my test level was about 1100. I just recently bumped myself down to test 80mg/week and HCG300UI /week to try to bring my test level down a bit and also keep my E2 lower using less arimidex. Really need to know more of your lab values to really trouble shoot your problem. Seems like your test level is good so you should also know what your E2 level and prolactin levels are at cause if they are high they will kill your sex drive.

Last edited:
Well my whole problem is my sex drive and erections! I'm 24 and struggling in that department!
The last 2 weeks I've pinned sust 250 a week to try to see some results faster.
I know for best results u pin sust eod. But it is made to last a month so I figure for what I'm trying to do I should be fine.

My natural levels were around 800. My main thing is sex drive and erections
I am confused what is your natural test level 270 or 800?

Suit has a long ester in it, don't go to the doc expecting normal results with Sust

Sorry for the mix up. My levels before I started using were around 800. I've been off everything for about 18months. I had my levels checked last year and they were 155. They were checked again last month and they had raised to 270.
I ran test for a little over 2 years.
So currently I'm on tc 100mg a week and I'm also running sust 250 a week while I'm waiting for the tc to kick in. Monday will be my 3rd week.
My main issues is my sex drive. I feel pretty good most days but I have zero sex drive and erections I can't hold.

100mg a week gets me at the high 600 low 700 level which is perfectly normal for TRT. And if you are having troubles with sex drive you might want to get your estrogen levels checked as well. Estrogen will wreak havoc on sex drive. Good luck!

Last edited:
I don't recall my Estrogen levels but my doc said there are normal.

If you had a natural test level of 800, you should end TRT and do a restart.

TRT is a life long endeavor that should only be undertaken by those with insufficient test levels. 800 is a high normal level. Get back to that natural level and, if necessary, identify what is causing any continuing sex drive/performance issues; it will not be testesterone at a level of 800.

Yeah a restart might do the trick,

And IF u can find out ur estrogen numbers that would help out a ton because low libedo can be caused by high estrogen,

There a re a few ways to try a restart of the hpta, the one ive seen from a few came from a different website so i dont know if its against the rules to post up a link?

U always use the least amount of chemicals to try to achieve ur goals, MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!

Also if ur gonna be using extra test along with a docs prescribed amounts use TEST PROP! It will clear out faster but requires more pins like every day or every other day, that way u can gauge when ur next bloods will be taken and stop with the test prop shots a week or so before so ur levels will come down in time for the blood test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Yeah just so we are clear my levels 3 years ago were around 800. I did a heavy cycle that lasted 2 years. My doc adviced me to come off cold Turkey. I knew better but did as I was told. For the longest time my levels were around 155. Thee eps started to claim over the period of a year to 270 and stayed there. That is around the time I told my doc I can't handle the depression no sex drive etc anymore. So I was put on trt at 100mg a week.
I suggested going on clomid and hcg but he said although hcg may help he was not sure what long term damage it could do. So refused to put me on hcg. He did offer to try clomid. But I just desided to go on trt. To try to fix the sex drive issue as that's my big concern. So I started test c 100mg a week. Along with sust 250 a week. But for the first 2 weeks of running the sust I ran 500mg a week. I'm about 4 weeks in and now I'm developing gyno. I have delt with in the past. But the problem is my doc obviously doesn't know I'm taking sust. And says if I'm getting gyno hi is going to cut back my trt dose to 50mg a week. So I'm going to order an AI. What do y'all think I should take. Nova works but I feel it elemanates to much estergon and adds to sex drive issues.
What do y'all think I should do?

If you have gyno then I'm sure you already know your e2 is elevated. E2 is just as important as testosterone in relation to sex drive.

If you want to figure out what trt dosages you need, take only a trt dose. If you want to blast, at least figure out what mg's put you where you need to be first.

Nolv helps with gyno, but it doesn't really help lower e2 all that much. Adex is what is typically prescribed with trt to control e2.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws