over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT question

Boer

Newbies
I have been advised by my doctor to start TRT, since my test levels are very low. I got Test Enan today, and was told to do 1cc of 200mg per month. I called my doctor to discuss this but haven't heard back, so thought I would ask here. My test level will be high for 2 weeks, and then drop which can't be a very good. Should I divide the 1cc into 4 and take a shot every week?

I have been advised by my doctor to start TRT, since my test levels are very low. I got Test Enan today, and was told to do 1cc of 200mg per month. I called my doctor to discuss this but haven't heard back, so thought I would ask here. My test level will be high for 2 weeks, and then drop which can't be a very good. Should I divide the 1cc into 4 and take a shot every week?
Welcome to the world of Dr. prescribed HRT. I would get a second opinion. Believe it or not your idea of a weekly shot has merit. It will keep your levels reasonably steady. Probably just inside the normal range, low but what they call normal for a geriatric! I would honestly look for a doctor that supports the idea of high side of normal for test levels. You see all the doctors are shit scared that they will be accused of supporting a BBing culture by prescribing higher than that. Trust me, you will not grow all that much on 200/wk let alone per month. And yes the see-saw effect of that dose is not good for you. Good luck bro!

Thanks for the replies. I don't think it will be easy to find a doc that approves the use high dosage, but I will definitely have to find someone that knows what he is doing.

I will have to start the test and then do blood works and up it from there if necessary...

I read people do 100mg per week, but I don't want my test levels to be thru the roof on my next blood works.

Thanks for the replies. I don't think it will be easy to find a doc that approves the use high dosage, but I will definitely have to find someone that knows what he is doing.

I will have to start the test and then do blood works and up it from there if necessary...

I read people do 100mg per week, but I don't want my test levels to be thru the roof on my next blood works.

At 100mg per week you will probably hit around 600 maybe 700 at peak if you are lucky.

At 100mg per week you will probably hit around 600 maybe 700 at peak if you are lucky.

I was wondering about that. I am currently at 150 so I was thinking if I can only get it up to 500, I would be more than happy.

I was wondering about that. I am currently at 150 so I was thinking if I can only get it up to 500, I would be more than happy.

I would shoot for 700-800 if you are going to do it. That level will not hurt you but your doctor might push back.

Did he find out why you are low? Primary or secondary? I am guessing not because most doctors don't care because they don't really know how to treat anyway.

twice a week

I was only 58ng/dl lower than you at 92ng/dl when my Dr. started me on 200mg twice a week. Finding another Dr. that subscribes to the notion that moderately high test levels are better for you should not be very diffucult. 900ng/dl should make you feel pretty good.

I was only 58ng/dl lower than you at 92ng/dl when my Dr. started me on 200mg twice a week. Finding another Dr. that subscribes to the notion that moderately high test levels are better for you should not be very diffucult. 900ng/dl should make you feel pretty good.

Nice! That's the highest Dr. prescribed TRT Ive heard of. What did your T level check out at on the blood test?

Nice! That's the highest Dr. prescribed TRT Ive heard of. What did your T level check out at on the blood test?

A doctor that knows what he is doing will start at 100mg per week. Every two weeks will roller coaster you. I took 200mg and at day 12 was back to 254.

My doctor prescribes me 300mg per week. I only take 200mg per week because I feel better at the lower dose.

500mg of Test a week is not TRT, that's cycling. And it could potentially damage your body over time.

level

500mg of Test a week is not TRT, that's cycling. And it could potentially damage your body over time.

i think he's talking about his test level at 500 and not 500 mgs per week.

Find a Doc who uses it himself

My doctor, a friend for 20 years, is on 210 test cyp once a week with 400 HCG one day prior to his injection. He gets it. And he really knows his stuff.

I am assuming your doctor is an Endo. It is amazing how many treat people and they don't say up with their own damn literature.

See page 11 under Parenteral Testosterone Preparations

**broken link removed**

I would shoot for 700-800 if you are going to do it. That level will not hurt you but your doctor might push back.

Did he find out why you are low? Primary or secondary? I am guessing not because most doctors don't care because they don't really know how to treat anyway.

My doc has no idea what he is doing, he asked me if I am using roids, cause he say it doesn't make sense to be build the way I am with a test level that low.

I am trying to find a new doctor cause 1 shot of 200mg per month will just make things worse...

Thanks for the input guys, it's much appreciated.

You got to play their game bro. Thats where they start, just get bllod work done as close to your next shot as possible. It will be very low, then they will adjust the dose. It took me several months.

I just got off the phone with my doctor, and after explaining to him my concern, he up it to 2 injections per month. I will do my blood works in a month or 2 as you said as close as possible to my next injection, but since I am doing 200mg 2x a month now, I can just as well do 100mg a week, but I will wait till after my first blood works.

hey guys...

Not trying to hijack this thread, but since I am thinking about going to TRT as well, I wonder if on 100mg per week would make you endo test production reduce, and therefore cause your balls to shrink.

At which point of ng/dl your body would sense there is too much test and will lower endogenous production ?

hey guys...

Not trying to hijack this thread, but since I am thinking about going to TRT as well, I wonder if on 100mg per week would make you endo test production reduce, and therefore cause your balls to shrink.

At which point of ng/dl your body would sense there is too much test and will lower endogenous production ?

Yes. It takes very little extraneous Test for your HPTA to shutdown. HCG helps with the shrinkage.

agree

Welcome to the world of Dr. prescribed HRT. I would get a second opinion. Believe it or not your idea of a weekly shot has merit. It will keep your levels reasonably steady. Probably just inside the normal range, low but what they call normal for a geriatric! I would honestly look for a doctor that supports the idea of high side of normal for test levels. You see all the doctors are shit scared that they will be accused of supporting a BBing culture by prescribing higher than that. Trust me, you will not grow all that much on 200/wk let alone per month. And yes the see-saw effect of that dose is not good for you. Good luck bro!

My doc gave me 100mg/wk of cyp but i take 1cc/wk (200mg). I discussed this with an hrt clinic and they said that 90% of their clients are between 100mg and 200mg per week. They target high normal which is 800-1200 total test i think. I get the cyp for $4 at walmart.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws