over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT results after kidney transplant Plus photo

Before all this, one doctor actually advised me to stick to injectables LOL

Not easy to always find such an honest doc and one with an open mind. He probably figured you would use steroids regardless of his telling you not to and that if you were going to use that it should be in the safest way possible. I appreciate that.

you look awesome!! Glad you were able to get back to normal. Best wishes for good health into the future.

damn another poster with IGA nephro. Seems to be some sort of common link

damn another poster with IGA nephro. Seems to be some sort of common link
Yet all the doctors for the guys here that have it have all said steroids didnt cause it, unless all these doctors are wrong

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So you can't take an oral multivitamin but can poke yourself with a needle every 2 weeks and risk infection?

Is this prescribed TRT?

So you can't take an oral multivitamin but can poke yourself with a needle every 2 weeks and risk infection?

Is this prescribed TRT?

He said it’s prescribed TRT 200mg testosterone every 2 weeks.

Yet all the doctors for the guys here that have it have all said steroids didnt cause it, unless all these doctors are wrong

Not saying the roids caused it. But maybe there is an issue with roids worsening the immune response or perhaps accelerating the decline in function. Its odd watching Chris speak about his IGA as if its some sort of thing that just goes into remission and its all good.

From what I have read and what I have seen on this forum its an end stage disease with no cure and lots of guys here have gone into failure and basically the only thing you can do is slow down that progression into failure. Eventually though I dont think you can avoid dialysis with this disease.

Not saying the roids caused it. But maybe there is an issue with roids worsening the immune response or perhaps accelerating the decline in function. Its odd watching Chris speak about his IGA as if its some sort of thing that just goes into remission and its all good.

From what I have read and what I have seen on this forum its an end stage disease with no cure and lots of guys here have gone into failure and basically the only thing you can do is slow down that progression into failure. Eventually though I dont think you can avoid dialysis with this disease.
I was looking through the wiki for iga, and some people do go into remission. Just like any autoimmune. It says most patients aren't in kidney failure until years later. Contradictory to what is happening here.

For those who remember, in 2010 I lost my kidneys due to IGA Nephropathy and auto immune disease.

Was on dialysis for 4 years it was hell being on dialysis.
Back then I was around 214 pounds fairly lean, at 5 feet 10 inches.

I had my transplant almost 5 years ago, been on anti rejection drugs and BP meds. So far my new kidney is working great.

After that, I had multiple surgeries on my arm to correct a blown out vein that was caused by dialysis needles. It took them 3 surgeries to finally correct the vein. So I couldn't lift until this year.

Started lifting after the surgeon told me I can lift and my vein was fully healed. Started back in march 2018, and if you are a transplant patient you pretty much can't take anything, because even supplements can interfere with your anti rejection drugs.

I was put on TRT at 200mgs Test enanthate every 2 weeks. and here are the results so far.

Onedrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApKF05gi23bTpXLijVKY5OA6eNnD

s!ApKF05gi23bTpXLijVKY5OA6eNnD

Back in the lonely school days designed for 4-6+ years of intense boot camp for the brain, IgA Glomerulopathy (aka Berger disease) was the most common nephropathy (yes, there are nearly a dozen of different flavors). Most IgA Glomerulopathy cases are nephritic with only 5-10% of the cases being nephrotic. What's the difference b/n nephritic vs nephrotic? You can search the info somewhere on the internet, preferably note Wikipedia or WebMD or one of those other quackMD sites.

What is more important is epidemiology of IgA Glomerulopathy; it affects both adults and children, however it is the most common cause of chronic glomerulonephritis in children. Common signs/sx's include but are not limited to: episodic bouts of hematura (gross or microscopic) which usually occur AFTER an URI (we still have no good explanation as to this), HTN, abnormal U/A.

In all cases of IgA Nephropathy, ~40-50% ultimately digress through the five stages of chronic kidney disease (CKD) before reaching end-stage renal disease (ESRD). At ESRD, you need vein mapping with the placement of a suitable AV fistulas access CVVHD 3 x week. It is fairly common for AV fistulas to "blow" which means we have to surgically install a new one. While all off of this is going on during ESRD, your best bet is a kidney transplant from a 1st degree relative with a 6/6 HLA match to significantly minimize the likelihood of developing Graft-Versus-Host Disease. Having seen GVHD, no thanx!

That is awesome to hear bro! I actually just posted my story the other day and am just about to talk to my neph about dialysis options. I too was diagnosed with IGA and kidney function has crashed. Just great to hear how you've bounced back and are back to a normal life! Really happy for you brother!

words have set definitions esp in law and medicine

I was looking through the wiki for iga, and some people do go into remission. Just like any autoimmune. It says most patients aren't in kidney failure until years later. Contradictory to what is happening here.

10+ years ago, when a person's kidneys suffered a some sort of sudden insult to whether it be infxn, autoimmune, medication-induced, etc. usually to at least 51% of that person's working number of total nephrons which usually suggests that one kidney has completely shut down, it was called Acute Renal Failure (ARF). ARF can develop suddenly within 24 hours and has more etiologies than Trump can count on his fingers and toes. Fortunately, most cases of ARF can be saved if the DDx w/u is done properly and the cause is treated immediately. The other more insidious side of ARF involves progression (digression is probably the more appropriate word) along the 5 stages of Chronic Renal Failure (CRF) which is based on the eGFR (estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate) which should be calculated using the Cock-Croft-Gault Equation. The GFR is an estimate measure of how well the glomeruli of the nephrons (the main fxn'al unit of Bowman's capsule) are allowing adequate renal blood flow (RBF) which is an accurate measure of how well your kidneys are filtering.

FYI:
ARF = AKI (Acute Kidney Injury)
CKD = Chronic Kidney Disease
Oliguria= < 400 ml Urine Output in 24 hr period
anuria = ZERO ml UOP in 24 hr period

For my fellow nerds out there, review the "RIFLE" classification for renal fxn.
R = ?
I = ?
F = ?
L = ?
E + ?

It is good that you were honest with your doctor and told him about your usage. Too many members on here lie about it and hide it.

Honestly i understand why they lie. Personally i wouldnt tell my dr or drs that i use aas UNLESS it was life threatening, or fairly serious medical issie. Over Christmas i got admiited to the hospital and diagnosed with a gene disorder called hyopkalemic periodic paralysis. While in there i told them i was talking self prescribed metformin. One of the drs just wouldnt let it go and kept getting upset about it and even lectured and talked to me about metformin for 20mins lol. Unfortunately its drs like this one that make people like myself hesitant to tell them what we are on.

Honestly i understand why they lie. Personally i wouldnt tell my dr or drs that i use aas UNLESS it was life threatening, or fairly serious medical issie. Over Christmas i got admiited to the hospital and diagnosed with a gene disorder called hyopkalemic periodic paralysis. While in there i told them i was talking self prescribed metformin. One of the drs just wouldnt let it go and kept getting upset about it and even lectured and talked to me about metformin for 20mins lol. Unfortunately its drs like this one that make people like myself hesitant to tell them what we are on.

Yea, I can speak from extensive personal experience that the decision to tell the doctor depends entirely on the reason for your visit. If you are going for a general health check up, don't bring it up. If you had a cardiovascular issue, then you definitely tell them. If doctors were educated on steroids, this wouldn't even be an issue but they aren't reliable when it comes to educating on their health effects.

I'm begging to wonder if there is a specific PED/steroid out there that might be contributing to this seemingly increasing issue in the BB community?

I'm begging to wonder if there is a specific PED/steroid out there that might be contributing to this seemingly increasing issue in the BB community?
Trenbolone is not very kidney friendly...this is pretty well known in anyone whose pulled bloods on it.

GFR goes down and creatinine goes up regardless of BP control. Even a cystatin c panel I bet would show kidney decline during trenbolone usage.

I personally think, it's the dosages and the normality of them. 500 mgs of tren is commonly talked about and guys stay on for years with uncontrolled BP.

A lot of people never learned to respect these drugs and pay for it later down the road. A lot of people also get warning signs that they'll ignore (either by not getting bloods or ignoring the numbers, hell most guys here will tell you that you just feel like garbage and look equally better on lower dosages), and then want miracles to happen when the organs have been chronically declined to the point of no return. This is discounting bad luck like having an autoimmune disorder or just some predisposition that they didn't know about and the drugs might have accelerated it.

The more you look at this stuff from the outside in a non bodybuilders lense; the more the absurdity you notice. But like everyone here, I also am a victim of this nutty lifestyle.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's caused by high blood pressure, which 1/4 of the population already has. Imagine in AAS users.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner