over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT results after kidney transplant Plus photo

BigNJ

Registered
For those who remember, in 2010 I lost my kidneys due to IGA Nephropathy and auto immune disease.

Was on dialysis for 4 years it was hell being on dialysis.
Back then I was around 214 pounds fairly lean, at 5 feet 10 inches.

I had my transplant almost 5 years ago, been on anti rejection drugs and BP meds. So far my new kidney is working great.

After that, I had multiple surgeries on my arm to correct a blown out vein that was caused by dialysis needles. It took them 3 surgeries to finally correct the vein. So I couldn't lift until this year.

Started lifting after the surgeon told me I can lift and my vein was fully healed. Started back in march 2018, and if you are a transplant patient you pretty much can't take anything, because even supplements can interfere with your anti rejection drugs.

I was put on TRT at 200mgs Test enanthate every 2 weeks. and here are the results so far.

Onedrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApKF05gi23bTpXLijVKY5OA6eNnD

s!ApKF05gi23bTpXLijVKY5OA6eNnD

Last edited:
You look a hell of a lot bigger than me, and I haven't been on any dialysis lol. Congrats on everything, keep it up man!

Great to see you bouncing back - keep going strong!

You look great

You look great there. I hope you feel as well as you look, it sounds like you do. I bet it was scary waiting for the kidney and not knowing if you would even get one. I fear the day when I will be on the waiting list for a heart. Scares the shit out of me.

Congrats on healing up and getting better! There is member on here now that is trying to get a kidney now. Maybe you could offer him some insight. He is in the thread worst thing that ever happened to you. Name is muscle96ss. I just read is post a few minutes ago.

For those who remember, in 2010 I lost my kidneys due to IGA Nephropathy and auto immune disease.

Was on dialysis for 4 years it was hell being on dialysis.
Back then I was around 214 pounds fairly lean, at 5 feet 10 inches.

I had my transplant almost 5 years ago, been on anti rejection drugs and BP meds. So far my new kidney is working great.

After that, I had multiple surgeries on my arm to correct a blown out vein that was caused by dialysis needles. It took them 3 surgeries to finally correct the vein. So I couldn't lift until this year.

Started lifting after the surgeon told me I can lift and my vein was fully healed. Started back in march 2018, and if you are a transplant patient you pretty much can't take anything, because even supplements can interfere with your anti rejection drugs.

I was put on TRT at 200mgs Test enanthate every 2 weeks. and here are the results so far.

Onedrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApKF05gi23bTpXLijVKY5OA6eNnD

s!ApKF05gi23bTpXLijVKY5OA6eNnD

I will send you a PM later. I am hoping to have my transplant in the very near future. I haven't really done any research or paid to much attention to the "after transplant" phase since until recently, I couldn't really see the light at the end of the tunnel and didn't expect to make it this far. So, I have a ton of questions for you about what my lifestyle is going to be after surgery.

Why not 100 weekly so you don’t repeatedly crash?

Logically what you're saying makes sense. However, that's what Ive been doing and been feeling ok. Maybe I'll try the 100 per week protocol.

Great to see you bouncing back - keep going strong!

Yeah, it's been rough 8 years. Kidney cancer to top it off, had to take the whole kidney out, but thank god, this type of cancer they said doesn't come back.

Good to be back in the gym, it's much harder without the juice and other supplements, I can't even take vitamins LOL

You look great there. I hope you feel as well as you look, it sounds like you do. I bet it was scary waiting for the kidney and not knowing if you would even get one. I fear the day when I will be on the waiting list for a heart. Scares the shit out of me.

Congrats on healing up and getting better! There is member on here now that is trying to get a kidney now. Maybe you could offer him some insight. He is in the thread worst thing that ever happened to you. Name is muscle96ss. I just read is post a few minutes ago.

I feel amazing. I got lucky, we have a program in canada called the Paired Exchange, where they have a national database of donors and recipients. What ended up happening was my wife donated her kidney to somebody and that somebody's sister donated her kidney to me. Doctors told me kidney was very close to my body type, so I'm luck this way.

I reached a point on dialysis where I really thought about ending it. I was a living zombie pretty much, not allowed to eat most food and can't drink more than a liter of fluids combined per day cause you don't pee after kidneys fail.

There are more people donating nowadays, so I am sure you will get yours if and when you need it. Stay positive.

I will send you a PM later. I am hoping to have my transplant in the very near future. I haven't really done any research or paid to much attention to the "after transplant" phase since until recently, I couldn't really see the light at the end of the tunnel and didn't expect to make it this far. So, I have a ton of questions for you about what my lifestyle is going to be after surgery.

I'd be happy to answer any questions I can.

I am really happy for you! Is Rapamycin one of the anti rejection drugs?

I feel amazing. I got lucky, we have a program in canada called the Paired Exchange, where they have a national database of donors and recipients. What ended up happening was my wife donated her kidney to somebody and that somebody's sister donated her kidney to me. Doctors told me kidney was very close to my body type, so I'm luck this way.

I reached a point on dialysis where I really thought about ending it. I was a living zombie pretty much, not allowed to eat most food and can't drink more than a liter of fluids combined per day cause you don't pee after kidneys fail.

There are more people donating nowadays, so I am sure you will get yours if and when you need it. Stay positive.

Ive heard of that and I think there might be some of that going on here in the US too, but its not government run and probably nowhere near as wide spread. That sounds like a great program.

Getting a heart is tougher since you only have one and youre dead to give it up. Good thing we have two kidneys!

Liver should be the same way too in your country? A person can give a part of their liver and it will regenerate. A guy I know did that once for his mother. Surprisingly the donor has more trouble recovering than the person receiving the organ.

Ive heard of that and I think there might be some of that going on here in the US too, but its not government run and probably nowhere near as wide spread. That sounds like a great program.

Getting a heart is tougher since you only have one and youre dead to give it up. Good thing we have two kidneys!

Liver should be the same way too in your country? A person can give a part of their liver and it will regenerate. A guy I know did that once for his mother. Surprisingly the donor has more trouble recovering than the person receiving the organ.

Yes sorry, I didn't mean that someone can donate a heart. But you never know, just stay positive and hopefully when the time comes you will get it when you need it.

I'm pretty sure the paired exchange program runs for other organs like liver and what not. It's an amazing program since your options of getting lucky are way greater.

My wife had a hard time recovering when she donated her kidney to the sister, but after few months her kidney kicked into high gear and now she feels normal.

Bignj how old are you? And do you believe steroids cause your iga?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No, Doc said steroids had nothing to do with it. They don't know yet what causes it.

It is good that you were honest with your doctor and told him about your usage. Too many members on here lie about it and hide it.

It is good that you were honest with your doctor and told him about your usage. Too many members on here lie about it and hide it.

In Canada, doctors don't really care, but some look kind of disappointed.
Before all this, one doctor actually advised me to stick to injectables LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost