over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT, SARMS, and Fertility

John99Test

Registered
Hey Gents,

I've been blasting and cruising for years. I'm going to have to come completely off TRT (I think) and use an aggressive fertility protocol. I'm newly married and the we're going to want to have kids. I have some time (we'd start trying to have kids next January). The plan is to get off of my TRT and start an aggressive 3 month protocol of 2000 iu HCG Monday/Wednesday/Friday and 75 iu of HMG Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday. I will also take Nolva 20mg every day. Now my question is, since I need to go cold turkey on the TRT, do you think I could substitute in a SARM so I don't completely wither away and feel like shit? Does anyone here have any experience with SARMS as it relates to fertility and if so, which ones have you used and do you recommend? Thanks in advance!

Hey brother.... I got my Semen analysis done a few months ago after being on gear heavy for years. Sperm count was 2million. Got off the gear and have been on the same protocol 2000iu Hcg/75iu Hmg eod and nolvadex at 20mg a day for about 2 months now. Sperm count now is 10mil. So am going to keep everything the same but add in clomid at 50-100mg a day. Hopefully that brings it up enough. We will see. As far as Sarms I have no idea Brother. But I don’t think it would hurt

Hey brother.... I got my Semen analysis done a few months ago after being on gear heavy for years. Sperm count was 2million. Got off the gear and have been on the same protocol 2000iu Hcg/75iu Hmg eod and nolvadex at 20mg a day for about 2 months now. Sperm count now is 10mil. So am going to keep everything the same but add in clomid at 50-100mg a day. Hopefully that brings it up enough. We will see. As far as Sarms I have no idea Brother. But I don’t think it would hurt

Nice, lets keep in touch. I'd very much like to follow your progress as I'll be doing the same thing beginning next January.

Will you take the clomid in addition to Nolvadex 20 mg per day or drop the Nolva and go Clomid only?

Started clomid 50mg along with the 20mg nolva eod Brother. And added Adex 1mg e3d because nipples got sensitive.Going to get blood work done in a couple days to see where my hormones and other blood levels are at. I’m interested to see if the Hcg has kept my testosterone within range.
Will you take the clomid in addition to Nolvadex 20 mg per day or drop the Nolva and go Clomid only?

I mistyped that. I meant I’m doing 20mg nolva a day along with 50mg clomid eod

fwiw we conceived while I was on 70mg test/week +35mg ostarine/day + 500iu HCG mon/wed/fri

Our boy is 18 months now and I'm blasting again :)

I think coming off TRT completely sounds miserable as fuck....you're a brave man to do that for your future family though....I don't know if its 100% necessary though...

The nolva/clomid should keep your test above 500 at least I would think....otherwise you possibly have some permanent kind of shutdown going on...

good luck man!

The nolva/clomid should keep your test above 500 at least I would think....otherwise you possibly have some permanent kind of shutdown going on...

good luck man!
Going to get blood work this week to find out.

fwiw we conceived while I was on 70mg test/week +35mg ostarine/day + 500iu HCG mon/wed/fri

Our boy is 18 months now and I'm blasting again :)

I think coming off TRT completely sounds miserable as fuck....you're a brave man to do that for your future family though....I don't know if its 100% necessary though...

Nice! I wish I just ran HCG from the get-go. Doesn't sound like you were every shut down which is great.

Nice! I wish I just ran HCG from the get-go. Doesn't sound like you were every shut down which is great.
Got blood work back today. Everything was good besides my hormones. Which I expected them to be off. But Total test is at 124. Total estrogen is at 299 which is high of course.. fsh and lh are way under normal. So hopefully in a few months everything will be normal. Then I plan to get back on. Going to continue the Hcg Hmg nolva clomid and added in a little adex.

Were you taking Nolva and Clomid during this test? They cause false Estrogen readings.

Were you taking Nolva and Clomid during this test? They cause false Estrogen readings.
Yes taking both. And one of my concerns. Somebody said my hcg and hmg could be fake because my fsh and lh should be high since I’m taking Hcg and hmg ? My Hcg tested positive on pregnancy test. So I don’t know. Any opinions are appreciated

hMG is LH/FSH in equal parts so those should show on blood work depending on timing of draw. They don't have the same active life of hCG. hCG will suppress natural LH/FSH release if used too long or too high a dose. hCG hits the testes hard to activate them from their "coma". This another protocol that is kinda expensive overall but has worked for many. ALR wrote it and you have most of the ingredients already. The Lupron is triptorelin and used for too long or high doses causes extreme shut down from feedback loops. It ramps you up before shutting you down.

Blasting Big Balls Protocol: (right from the book)

Day

1. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg/Lupron .35mg

2. Lupron .35 mg

3. Lupron .35 mg

4. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg

5. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

6. Lupron .35 mg

7. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

8. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Pergonal

9. HCG 2000iu

10. Pergonal

11. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemastane 12.5mg

12. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu

13. Pergonal

14. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /HCG 2000iu

15. Pergonal

16. HCG 2000iu

17. Pergonal

18. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg

19. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu

20. Off

21. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /HCG 2000iu

22. Lupron .35 mg

23. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

24. Lupron .35 mg

25. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg

26. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

27. Lupron .35 mg

28. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

Pergonal is HMG comes in 75 iu of FSH and 75 iu of LH per single dose vial. And it is a Sub-Q. Generic version is IM. About $11. It says that in almost all cases where HPTA function is inhibited by the negative feedback loop due to AAS use, activity can be restored in about THREE months. Okay, so the use of an anti-prolactin like cabergoline or bromocriptine is needed, as is an anti-aromatase (anti-estrogen) such as Arimidex or Exemestane for elimination of negative feedback loops. Re-initiating of the pituitary glands and testes function is a matter of supplying GnRH, LH and FSH in the correct sequence to avoid additional feedback loops.

The key factors are:
1.) Control or elimination of negative feedback loops factors such as estrogen and prolactin.
2.) Re-initiating of pituitary and testes function
3.) Take 7 days off before repeating.

hMG is LH/FSH in equal parts so those should show on blood work depending on timing of draw. They don't have the same active life of hCG. hCG will suppress natural LH/FSH release if used too long or too high a dose. hCG hits the testes hard to activate them from their "coma". This another protocol that is kinda expensive overall but has worked for many. ALR wrote it and you have most of the ingredients already. The Lupron is triptorelin and used for too long or high doses causes extreme shut down from feedback loops. It ramps you up before shutting you down.

Blasting Big Balls Protocol: (right from the book)

Day

1. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg/Lupron .35mg

2. Lupron .35 mg

3. Lupron .35 mg

4. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg

5. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

6. Lupron .35 mg

7. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

8. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Pergonal

9. HCG 2000iu

10. Pergonal

11. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemastane 12.5mg

12. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu

13. Pergonal

14. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /HCG 2000iu

15. Pergonal

16. HCG 2000iu

17. Pergonal

18. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg

19. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu

20. Off

21. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /HCG 2000iu

22. Lupron .35 mg

23. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

24. Lupron .35 mg

25. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg

26. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

27. Lupron .35 mg

28. Cabergoline .25mg/Exemestane 12.5mg /Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu

Pergonal is HMG comes in 75 iu of FSH and 75 iu of LH per single dose vial. And it is a Sub-Q. Generic version is IM. About $11. It says that in almost all cases where HPTA function is inhibited by the negative feedback loop due to AAS use, activity can be restored in about THREE months. Okay, so the use of an anti-prolactin like cabergoline or bromocriptine is needed, as is an anti-aromatase (anti-estrogen) such as Arimidex or Exemestane for elimination of negative feedback loops. Re-initiating of the pituitary glands and testes function is a matter of supplying GnRH, LH and FSH in the correct sequence to avoid additional feedback loops.

The key factors are:
1.) Control or elimination of negative feedback loops factors such as estrogen and prolactin.
2.) Re-initiating of pituitary and testes function
3.) Take 7 days off before repeating.
My fsh was .02 when it should be between 1.5-12.4. My lh was 0.2 when it should be between 1.5-8.6. Could my hmg be fake ? The Hcg tested positive on pregnancy test. But I just looked back at calendar and I’ve only been off gear for 1 month. Thought it had been longer. Could that be why fsh and lh is still Low?

One month isn't long. Also see this study.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner