over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT shots twice a week

fryzway

Banned
I moved my Trt shot from 200mg every Sun to 100mg on Sun and Wed. Since doing this I've noticed my stomach looks and feels more bloated. I take my 25mg Aromasin on Mon and Thurs, 24hrs after injection to combat the higher E2 levels while T is peaking. I am feeling more energy already from breaking my dose up. Could I possibly be getting a higher overall blood level from this change thus causing a rise in E2 ? Should I try lowering my dose to say 160mg ? My next blood work isn't until March so I'm just going by feel now. Should I try moving the 25mg Aromasin dose to the 48hr mark ? I like the energy diff but hate the bloated feeling and look. I have to get my base back under control before I blast with my Suspension. If anyone can offer advice either by knowledge or personal experience it's appreciated.

Last edited:
I moved my Trt shot from 200mg every Sun to 100mg on Sun and Wed. Since doing this I've noticed my stomach looks and feels more bloated. I take my 25mg Aromasin on Mon and Thurs, 24hrs after injection to combat the higher E2 levels while T is peaking. I am feeling more energy already from breaking my dose up. Could I possibly be getting a higher overall blood level from this change thus causing a rise in E2 ? Should I try lowering my dose to say 160mg ? My next blood work isn't until March so I'm just going by feel now. Should I try moving the 25mg Aromasin dose to the 48hr mark ? I like the energy diff but hate the bloated feeling and look. I have to get my base back under control before I blast with my Suspension. If anyone can offer advice either by knowledge or personal experience it's appreciated.

To the contrary, dividing your shots in to 2 weekly dosages will prevent a significant elevation in estrogen. Try taking your aromasin as needed.

by splitting up your dose you should not be as low on Saturday as you were in the past. you would have had a big surge at the beginning of the week then be much lower by the end of the week. if you split your dosage you could probably get a steadier level even at a lower dose. i know most of us don't like the thought of lowering or dosage but if it gets you what you want........

you could try taking your aromasin the day before your shot to drive the enzyme down your T levels rise.

200 mg is usually more than HRT for most guys. I would drop the dose down and see how that goes. Do 75 mg 2x per week for a total of 150 mg. I take 100 mg/wk and that puts me in the high 600s or so total test by midweek and I do just one injection. I feel fine on one injection and dont use any anti E. I get no bloat. SUppose we are all different though.

im going to say play with your aromasin dose and frequency... any reason why your doing to 25mg/day on only mon/thur... have you even considered taking the same say you inject? that way as soon as your body starts metabolizing the test your anti-e is on board same time to start blocking the aromatase.. one thing is for sure tho, I know if you could get 6.25 mg daily or 12.5mg eod as some have had success with your anti-e protocol will be much more stable to battle the aromatase happening... for how much test your on unless you have some genetic issue going on with higher e conversion than normal, 6.25mg/day should be plenty..

Thanks again for the advice y'all. I am going to try 1st moving my 25mg Aromasin dose to inject day and see if that helps. I know the Aromasin is something I'm going to have to play with and see how it's working by feel and on my next labs. If it doesn't seem to. E belong I will then move to 75mg 2x's a week instead of 100. I know when I 1st started Trt my 1st set of labs came back with an E2 of 106 and that was on 100mg's, that's y I brought Aromasin on @ 12.5mg/day and 25mg on inject day and day after, which was working for me. I like the feeling of being more even now tho. It became apparent very quickly. I've woke up the last 3 days with a solid hard on !!! Sorry, but had to mention it y'all. I'll keep an update as to how things are going, until then anymore info is appreciated.

Maldorf is correct.

For 98% of people 200mg of test weekly is way more than what you need for TRT purpose. Remember that for TRT we try to get total test levels between 700-1000. For a grown adult male, it takes usually 100-150mg max weekly. Taking more than that will definitely increase levels of all three estrogens which are estrone, estradiol, and estriol. I would definitely drop it to no more than 50-75mg twice a week which given you much better estrogen control than a single shot of 100-150mg once a week.

150mg once a week puts me over 1000 halfway between shots. I agree 200mg is too much for hrt.

I understand it puts y'all over 1,000 or close to it @ 100-150mg/wk but I said before 200mg puts me at 550 range. That's why I asked of I could lower the dose by splitting it up bc I figure I will stay at a peak level more often bc the shots are so much closer together. I'm wondering if it has an acumulative effect.

I understand it puts y'all over 1,000 or close to it @ 100-150mg/wk but I said before 200mg puts me at 550 range. That's why I asked of I could lower the dose by splitting it up bc I figure I will stay at a peak level more often bc the shots are so much closer together. I'm wondering if it has an acumulative effect.

Are you using HG gear? If 200mg/wk only puts you at 550, there is something else going on. Underdosed gear or something. When are you having your blood drawn? Halfway between shots?

Your dosage is going to be based on your blood work. I take 200mg a week on Sunday....last blood test was on a Friday and I was in around 780 range. In the past I took 100 mg on a Sunday and I was in the low 300's.

I'm now dividing my dosages in half just as you are doing...Sundays and Wednesday. Going to have bw done March 5th.

Your dosage is going to be based on your blood work. I take 200mg a week on Sunday....last blood test was on a Friday and I was in around 780 range. In the past I took 100 mg on a Sunday and I was in the low 300's.

I'm now dividing my dosages in half just as you are doing...Sundays and Wednesday. Going to have bw done March 5th.

You're waiting too long to get blood drawn. If you inject on Sunday, blood should be drawn on Wed to get accurate results. By Friday you have dropped to 'trench' levels. The point is to get an average of where you are throughout the week, you don't do that by drawing blood when you're at the lowest point.

So to clarify in your second post which you left out of your first post... you do take 12.5mg/day ED of aromasin along with the 25mg/day 2 times a week which are the day prior to your injection?

I was taking 12.5 ED Aromasin then 25mg on Sun (shot day) and Mon when I was shooting 200mg once a wk. now that I have switched to 100mg/Sun and 100mg/Wed I have decided to take 25mg on shot days and 12.5mg the rest of the days. My Doc told me to get the blood draws on the morning of my next scheduled injection so that's where my numbers come from and that's what I did. I think that's the right way to do it bc that's how I found out by the time of my next shot on 100mg I was @ 278 !!! Almost out of range by time of next shot. Why would u want to know where u are halfway thru the wk If your doing only once a wk injects ? Im hoping that the twice a wk schedule will allow me to lower my dose but I'm going to keep running it @ 200mg until my next labs to see where I am. When should I do my labs on the twice a wk inject schedule ? Also on a side note, my wife found a vial of Cyp I was Savin for later and threw it in the trash. I went and dug it out of the trash when she wasn't around and washed it off with soap and water. Is it still safe to use ? I would assume yes since it's a sealed sterol 10ml vial but the cap was of and the rubber was exposed to the germs. My dose may seem high but it is indicated in medical literature that T Cyp can be used up to 400mg every 2wks. Y'all should know just bc most need only 100-150mg/wk that's not set in stone bc everyone is diff. My Test in doc prescribed Watson Test Cyp 200 from the Pharmacy so it's not underdosed.

Last edited:
I was taking 12.5 ED Aromasin then 25mg on Sun (shot day) and Mon when I was shooting 200mg once a wk. now that I have switched to 100mg/Sun and 100mg/Wed I have decided to take 25mg on shot days and 12.5mg the rest of the days. My Doc told me to get the blood draws on the morning of my next scheduled injection so that's where my numbers come from and that's what I did. I think that's the right way to do it bc that's how I found out by the time of my next shot on 100mg I was @ 278 !!! Almost out of range by time of next shot. Why would u want to know where u are halfway thru the wk If your doing only once a wk injects ? Im hoping that the twice a wk schedule will allow me to lower my dose but I'm going to keep running it @ 200mg until my next labs to see where I am. When should I do my labs on the twice a wk inject schedule ? Also on a side note, my wife found a vial of Cyp I was Savin for later and threw it in the trash. I went and dug it out of the trash when she wasn't around and washed it off with soap and water. Is it still safe to use ? I would assume yes since it's a sealed sterol 10ml vial but the cap was of and the rubber was exposed to the germs. My dose may seem high but it is indicated in medical literature that T Cyp can be used up to 400mg every 2wks. Y'all should know just bc most need only 100-150mg/wk that's not set in stone bc everyone is diff. My Test in doc prescribed Watson Test Cyp 200 from the Pharmacy so it's not underdosed.

Don't think just because it's a script your safe! I use Watson myself, for years now. I picked up a script one day, went home and was finnishing the old bottle. I put the two next to each other and the packaging was different. Diffrent size box, bottle, and the labels on the box and bottle were diffrent. I called Watson about this, in about 2 hours I started getting crazy phone calls back from them. They sent a rep to get the old and the new bottle. Come to find out the new bottle was fake! They have no idea how CVS got it, and CVS has no idea either. So just because it's pharm grade dosn't mean it's legit!

DAMN !!! That's some crazy shit. I've never done a side by side comparison but I will now. Genshi is supposed to be a legit lab so I'm going to run that for my trt until my next set of labs to see how my Test Levels and bloodworm are effected to see if I'm getting what I'm paying for from my supplier.

200 mg is usually more than HRT for most guys. I would drop the dose down and see how that goes. Do 75 mg 2x per week for a total of 150 mg. I take 100 mg/wk and that puts me in the high 600s or so total test by midweek and I do just one injection. I feel fine on one injection and dont use any anti E. I get no bloat. SUppose we are all different though.

Or try doing 100mg every 5 days instead of the 7.

I've tried 100mg every 5 days and still felt like garbage. I also tried 200mg every 5 days and felt it was way to much. I feel so much more energy frOm splitting the 200mg into two shots. No Bullshit, since I started last Sun I have not had to take a Mid-day nap and I've got work done around my house I've been wanting to do for months now and I've been going so many more places and doing so much more withmy wife and kids. I hear y'all on the low dose but please just respect that's not the dose for me and I have labs to prove it.

Ummm, HCG anyone? My doc says once a week on the TRT and 400 HCG two days before the T. (or was it one day?) Gets you to the next shot without too much of a drop.

You should be including HCG with TRT. Watch the estrogen levels.

I'm a fan of more frequent pins myself. Even using longer esters like enanthates I favor EOD. Really does seem to reduce any and all sides and especially anything estrogen related. My cruise had been 50mg test EOD. I'm now adding mast into that as well. May or may not reduce the test a bit so as to keep my total weekly dose moderate

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws