over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT shots twice a week

Tried the Hcg route also. I did 250iu on Sat and Sun and shot Test Mon. Gave me a ton of bloat almost instantly even when keeping my Aromasin dose the same. I found no benefit from it. Some do tho. I have 2 kids and a vasectomy scheduled for early March so I really don't care about having more kids, obviously. My nuts really haven't shrunk all that bad either but I'm married so that really doesn't matter much either. My Bf is around 15% so maybe I aromaize easily. I'm going to up my Aromasin to 25mg/day from 12.5mg once I start the Test Susp bc I know that shit is notorious for blowin a MA FUKA up !!

I'm gonna try 20mgs of cypionate (sub-q) daily to reduce estrogen sides..and add some hmg to keep my boys working

btw, dont know if im the only one but hcg makes me feel worse in term of sex drive and libido..weird

Last edited:
You're not alone. Hcg made me feel worse all the way around. It's just not for me . I always womdered about taking my Trt Sub-Q. Any have experience and results/experiences doin this ?

I do my shots subq. where ever you inject your shot it will leave a bump under the skin, but its very subtle. You don't notice it unless you look for it unless you inject a whole CC then it will leave a hard not for at least 2 weeks. I use 25 units 3 times a week and have no problems. I'll switch between intramuscular and subqutaneous shots every month or so to clear the oil that settles under the skin subqutaneously. Other than that it works just as well as intramuscular to me

You're not alone. Hcg made me feel worse all the way around. It's just not for me . I always womdered about taking my Trt Sub-Q. Any have experience and results/experiences doin this ?
**broken link removed**

I posted in your other thread on different injection protocols I've used as well observations of specific hormonal levels, incidentally subcutaneous injections raised my E2 and SHBG levels a little higher than going SIM (Shallow IM) or DIM (Deep IM), inadvertently when these to levels go up Bio available Testosterone goes down ~althought Total Testosterone remained above range.

In your particular situation without really knowing what your hormonal status is, as we know your TT is on the lower side of said dose ( which is still fine), as mentioned earlier you may be metabolizing T>E2 & DHT more than normal?

Subq did seem to have less of an impact on my HH, or shall I say it didn't raise my Hematocrit/Hemoglobin as rapid vs SIM/DIM

Best advice give it a whirl and see how you feel, and log your symptoms.

Personally I feel that a rotation every few months on an injection protocol is worthy to those on HRT, think of it as how GnRH is released in pulses from the hypothalamus under Homeostasis without the need of exogenous Testosterone (although HCG would mimic this more so than exogenous Testosterone).
Point being change for some on injection timing, may help on sense of well-being if one becomes stagnant …… If there's determined to be no other cause.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88