over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT sub-q daily testosterone injections

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Am I the only one who has noticed higher E2 and worse libido and even erection issues switching from two weekly shots to daily sub q shots? E2 was i the normal range 7 days post 150mg test shot in the past, but 52 when doing ED 20mg per day.

I started taking DIM (2 pills daily) but it doesn't seem to have an effect on that, although I can't get bloodwork to check for another few months.

I guess the solution is to go back or lower the daily test dose, but it was 1000 total test on 20mg ED and I don't really want to lower that in half.

Has anyone noticed any difference? All I've seen are people here raving about daily sub-q shots, but I understand I'm using a higher dose than what has been recommended, which is 10mg per day.

Last edited:
what are the effects that people are raving about? sound silly to me doing it that way even if you are using test suspension or TNE.

whatever happened to test E or C two shots IM a week?

I think some people overthink things way too much and start getting into this silliness.

Am I the only one who has noticed higher E2 and worse libido and even erection issues switching from two weekly shots to daily sub q shots? E2 was i the normal range 7 days post 150mg test shot in the past, but 52 when doing ED 20mg per day.

I started taking DIM (2 pills daily) but it doesn't seem to have an effect on that, although I can't get bloodwork to check for another few months.

I guess the solution is to go back or lower the daily test dose, but it was 1000 total test on 20mg ED and I don't really want to lower that in half.

Has anyone noticed any difference? All I've seen are people here raving about daily sub-q shots, but I understand I'm using a higher dose than what has been recommended, which is 10mg per day.

I use 25 mgs a day sub q.. Don't have those issues unless my e2 gets too low which happened recently..

I use 25 mgs a day sub q.. Don't have those issues unless my e2 gets too low which happened recently..

What’s your E2 on that dose? Mine is a constant 52 on daily 20mg shots but it’s 27-30 seven days post 150mg IM shot

You discovered that your e2 is at 52 the DAY after your 20 mg dose
Do you know how much it is the DAY after your 150 mg? I bet waaaay more than 52....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You discovered that your e2 is at 52 the DAY after your 20 mg dose
Do you know how much it is the DAY after your 150 mg? I bet waaaay more than 52....

Yes I know, I have thought about this. I wish I could know my E2 every single day after a 150mg shot, or after a 75mg shot twice per week. Just seems my erection quality was better on 2 shots a week. It might just be in my head.

Are your daily injections the same ester and same brand test as your bi weekly injections that you are comparing to?

Yes I know, I have thought about this. I wish I could know my E2 every single day after a 150mg shot, or after a 75mg shot twice per week. Just seems my erection quality was better on 2 shots a week. It might just be in my head.

I have not experimented with SUB-Q however, I've always had less libido on more frequent IM injections of testosterone.

Sorry man but this is a weird point,and maybe im wrong, but doest yr e2 and ur test fluctuate daily, thruought the entire day based on a lot of factors, cortisol release and so on??

, its pretty much impossible to pin point e2 or test levels as when u get bw done its an accumulation and an average,

We need e2, i think too many people drive theirs down to subpar levels and it creates more issues than we understand, but like i said i could be wrong but from what ive researched we need estrogens just as women need testosterone,

Try adding in more nitric oxide boosters or supps, it might help w boners....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What’s your E2 on that dose? Mine is a constant 52 on daily 20mg shots but it’s 27-30 seven days post 150mg IM shot

My e2 was 15.. But that was also with aromasin at 6 mgs every other day and dim twice a day ( 200mg total).. When I tested I did so 24 hours after taking AROMASIN and 16 hours after sub q shot.. The day of test no shot or dim was taken.. I knew my e2 was bad when morning wood was none existant and my shoulders hurt worse than usual...

Dog my gut feeling is you are overthinking shit again. How do you measure erection quality btw ? Just curious lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Are your daily injections the same ester and same brand test as your bi weekly injections that you are comparing to?

Yes same prescription TRT vials

I have not experimented with SUB-Q however, I've always had less libido on more frequent IM injections of testosterone.

Good to know I might not be alone.

Sorry man but this is a weird point,and maybe im wrong, but doest yr e2 and ur test fluctuate daily, thruought the entire day based on a lot of factors, cortisol release and so on??

, its pretty much impossible to pin point e2 or test levels as when u get bw done its an accumulation and an average,

We need e2, i think too many people drive theirs down to subpar levels and it creates more issues than we understand, but like i said i could be wrong but from what ive researched we need estrogens just as women need testosterone,

Try adding in more nitric oxide boosters or supps, it might help w boners....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes it definitely fluctuates, but since I can only check my E2 once every six months by an endo (I'm in a state where prescription is needed for bloodwork), it makes me have to guess a lot which sucks.

An E2 of 52 is high on TRT. Especially with a test level above 1000. A normal healthy E2 on TRT should be 20-35. I see it in range only when I do a blood test 7 days after a larger injection. Not a clue what E2 is 2-4 days post higher injection. Really really would like to know though.

I take TONS of NO boosters.

My e2 was 15.. But that was also with aromasin at 6 mgs every other day and dim twice a day ( 200mg total).. When I tested I did so 24 hours after taking AROMASIN and 16 hours after sub q shot.. The day of test no shot or dim was taken.. I knew my e2 was bad when morning wood was none existant and my shoulders hurt worse than usual...

So I'm doing the same DIM dose as you. Problem is I do not know my E2 since I began taking it and I'm not due in for the endo until January. Thanks for letting me know your numbers on those supps though, it's very helpful.

I'm like you where whenever I use a higher test dose, it worsens my libido/erections.

Dog my gut feeling is you are overthinking shit again. How do you measure erection quality btw ? Just curious lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

By not getting a boner right away with a naked girl in my bed

Have you tested your SHBG? Mine is low and it screws up my blood work and the effectiveness of TRT. More frequent injections and Sub-Q make me clear Test faster than twice weekly IM too, which is against common wisdom. I also don't aromatize to a great degree, .2mg Arimidex weekly crushes my E2.

"By not getting a boner right away with a naked girl in my bed".

ok.. i dont get a rock hard concrete boner right away but as I start foreplay which involves all sorts of things my brown mamba get in lock and load mode all fine.

Why you worrying that it should happen "right away". Does it use to be like that ?

I mean how about next time you relax and forgot about how hard it is and gets down to some foreplay (both of you, not just you or her) and then access the erection quality before the act ?

also what is making you think that its fluctuations in E2 levels which is causing it ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner