advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT to help quitting other substance and studies. I can't find them but have read so previously.

MouthBreather1982

Registered
I Apologize if this isn't allowed but had trouble finding studies or even threads on testosterone helping with pain or perceived pain with addiction and quitting. I Remember a few people have said they had bad motorcycle accidents and ended getting into body building and TRT because it helped with cessation of pain meds and gave them mental fortitude possibly. Testosterone also is known to have natural opiate like qualities in handling pain and the brain if I remember correctly. Looking for a study to show my uncle that hormone replacement might make it easier to fully quit. He also needs hrt anyway. Appreciate the help.

Dog I live a life of pain from my drunken youthful ignorance and also a severe wreck. Using AAS hasn’t done shit for pain relief.

Only thing that at least numbed it was opiates. That’s a road I regret traveling down.

Nowadays just a shit ton of Tylenol and ibuprofen, and cortisone injections.

Cage

I Havre seen people over the years say that they have used less pain killers once they started TRT. But it is not going to take the place of other drugs designed to relieve pain. It may help with reducing their use slightly if they have low levels of T and raise them into the normal range.

This study seems to show T will not help

And this study you can browse through if you want.

training can sure help with many things.
proper trt can help your body and recovery in that process.
making for a strong you. whihc in turn will over come those pains but will do nothing to deaden them or make them go away.

I guess I meant more with mental fight of quitting opiates when one already has low levels which are said to be exacerbated by opiate use. My uncle was a legit patient with back problems and ended up on heroin. He quit cold turkey cause he's a stubborn tough son of gun. However you see he will still sufferinG. He doesn't event see doctors and is a felon but drives a a truck and hardly makes any money. I out him on test thinking low levels make you mentally weak and he'll have the fight or motivation to push through and it seemed to have worked along with curing some back pain. I have him on 200. I originally had worked up to 500 but he lived the nyc street life despite being an Irishman, and he would go off the handle and at one point we were to to toe every night. This part I'd only being told cause it's funny. So he swears he can't take me, and probably can out punch me because I punch like a girl. He's always saying my dead's and squats means nothing but a year ago I picked him up and carried him out of the house lol. So just for laugh it became so dysnfuntional I was sleeping in sneakers cause I have tile floors and when he slammed on my door and got in my face I was going to kick him with sole of my foot through the wall lol.

my other friend is almost suicidal from being dropped from sanitation on shady Covid loopholes with no l disability pension, he's having a hard time whitting opiates and can tell he probably had low levels, and even if he doesn't I'm thinking 250 and maybe 375 will get him some drive to fight through it. He hasn't even had sex in 7 years, and has that jello look opposite users have in their body comp. He has back problems but I think it's more he doesn't nothing to augment the issue with trainings anyway can't hurt. Everyday i get scared he's going to have a weak moment and give up. Just telling a story but thanks for listening.

training can sure help with many things.
proper trt can help your body and recovery in that process.
making for a strong you. whihc in turn will over come those pains but will do nothing to deaden them or make them go away.
I agree I think assuming I understand you in my sleep deprived state. He lifted cans on one side for 15 years, then tighned up and was having pain in his soc joint or whatever it's called, usually I would know but been up for two days. I feel like banded dead's and other movements would make a big difference but he's so depressed he doesn't leave the house. I've never seen him hooked before, but he came out looking like an obvious fiend the other day. So thinking of showing up with some test to motivate him

Deadlifts is what I have used for all my mental problems, along with many different substances. However you say "banded deadlifts" those fuckers are plain nasty, and not something to start out with imo LOL.

If those guys really are like the living dead some testosterone wouldn't hurt as they will be dead before soon anyway.

I Apologize if this isn't allowed but had trouble finding studies or even threads on testosterone helping with pain or perceived pain with addiction and quitting. I Remember a few people have said they had bad motorcycle accidents and ended getting into body building and TRT because it helped with cessation of pain meds and gave them mental fortitude possibly. Testosterone also is known to have natural opiate like qualities in handling pain and the brain if I remember correctly. Looking for a study to show my uncle that hormone replacement might make it easier to fully quit. He also needs hrt anyway. Appreciate the help.

Semaglutide and other GLP-1 agoniosts may potentially be applicable here. There are precedents of these drugs aiding in addiction of all kinds. We know food addiction (at least the psych component) has roots in other additions too, such as gambling.

Semaglutide and other GLP-1 agoniosts may potentially be applicable here. There are precedents of these drugs aiding in addiction of all kinds. We know food addiction (at least the psych component) has roots in other additions too, such as gambling.

Is assume you mean throufh dopamine pathways. But my friends also had been gambling Also, I don't think he's gone yet, I think he's just getting into it and can be helped. Thanks

Deadlifts is what I have used for all my mental problems, along with many different substances. However you say "banded deadlifts" those fuckers are plain nasty, and not something to start out with imo LOL.

If those guys really are like the living dead some testosterone wouldn't hurt as they will be dead before soon anyway.
I had regular dead's down and banded ones just seemed to help pull my anterior pelvic tilt into place or teach me how to stand properly. I don't like the strength curve with them, I had pegs that accidently spun son the bottom would stretch any create more room for the top and it felt much better. I have a banded platform and never use it

Dog I live a life of pain from my drunken youthful ignorance and also a severe wreck. Using AAS hasn’t done shit for pain relief.

Only thing that at least numbed it was opiates. That’s a road I regret traveling down.

Nowadays just a shit ton of Tylenol and ibuprofen, and cortisone injections.

Cage
Same here I was on the done train for a decade that said I recently helped another vet off oxy and he’s 42 so I put him on test and IN THE GYM. He’s clean now for the first time since returning from the second Fallujah push. I noticed it increasing his anger at first but he leveled out and is staying on a trt dose. His marriage is still fucked and his kids still gone but he can pass a piss test for CPS so it’s a win

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131