over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT what to expect...

mrcat

Registered
So I have a script for 100mg a week. The doc wanted 250 every 3 weeks, but I said that just wasn't a good idea and convinced him. I can get a little more if my numbers don't improve. He was a no go on HCG. I didn't get an exact #, but told I'm on the low side of normal.

I'm wondering... How is the script filled? Will I get the exact amount or like insulin, a big bottle and told to toss every 30 days?

I'm REALLY hoping for an improvement in my anger levels and general pissed off attitude. When on high dose Test I'm a joy to be around (according to my gf who doesn't know why, never IMO tell a gf or wife about it), when not on, I'm a pissed of ahole to be around. I just don't know if such a low dose will help this. Sex life is pretty good now. Strength is OK, but could improve. Also hoping it will change my desire to do something other than set and watch tv. When on I go out and do things...

Obviously, I plan to suppliment, with extra a couple times a year. I might also run a few oral cycles.

I'm also hoping it might improve my diabetes...

Last edited:
Scary that he suggested it every 3 weeks, that's strange. Is it Test U (Undecanoate)? If it is, 100mg a week will do jack shit for ya. Probably Test C, but that that would be a hard 3rd week, so it's good that you've changed it.

100mg a week of C or E is kind of standard. It could put you at mid-normal levels, maybe higer or lower. Tests will show you what's what. Its one benefit of a doc's supervision.

I have many friends on TRT and plan on it myself, as Im getting old :) The thing that makes me uncomfortable is that about 6 weeks into any cycle, I start to feel like shit, just run down. HcG and clomid switching back and forth on cycle, LOW doses has solved this problem. My body just doesnt like being shut down. But on TRT shutdown is permanent. I plan on HcG and/or clomid use from time to time on TRT for this reason.

On a side note...after you get stable on the TRT, check out Dopaminergics like Caber, Bromo or Prami. AAS and Androgens (all of them, not just Tren) affect the dopaminergic system. This affects your motivation and mood. Prami has made me feel 100x better since starting it. Just some research you might wanna do.

Good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner