over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT+ with DHB

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Or year round mini blasting whatever you wanna call it. Looking for ideas here, so please keep away the 'omg that is to high for a cruise'. Not looking to blast a lot of shit anymore. Just looking good year round and improving in small margins.

Was talking with @Performance Based and he mentioned DHB. Anyone got any experience with like 200 test/100-200mg dhb per week?

My other option would be 300 test/20mg anavar ED. But the oral year round might not be the best Idea since, even though it is only 20mg.

Btw, mast(acne, hairloss) and primo(nuking e2, painfull joints, overall shitty feeling) are no options for me.

I am prescribed 180mg of test E a week right now and am running 100mg of DHB a week with it..it’s noticeable..not 100mg of tren E noticeable but it’s still really good

You could also rotate here and there…

Dhb
Anavar
Deca
Tren
Mast
Primo
Eq
Other orals?

I know two above you said you don’t want to do but rotating every 4 to 10 weeks may not be bad. Some you could do longer than others. I could see a 16 weeks on 100mgs deca but 6-8 on tren, etc etc

I would not advise cruising on orals. Give DHB a spin. I love it.
I am prescribed 180mg of test E a week right now and am running 100mg of DHB a week with it..it’s noticeable..not 100mg of tren E noticeable but it’s still really good
Does it influence your e2 @fisther69?

@Virtuous what dosage would you recommend and what ratio works for you?

Thanks!

Does it influence your e2 @fisther69?

@Virtuous what dosage would you recommend and what ratio works for you?

Thanks!
Right now I’m running ~400mg test (playing with that number) and 600mg DHB/week.

I started lower on the DHB due to pip fear, but luckily mine causes zero pip at a bit over 100mg/ml. I’ll keep titrating up by maybe 25-50mg/week, running it for ~12 weeks

No experience with Dhb but give it a shot. Agree that long term stuff shouldn't include an oral ID health is a major priority.

Other options would be just more/higher test or include deca/equipoise. On 200 test/200 deca I post amazing bloods and I've run that for years at a time and most recently 19 weeks. Equipoise may mess with your E2 but seems very individual. It's worse than primo for me on E2 by a large margin BUT the reverse is true for others. Never know.

Anavar even at only 20mg/day will have a negative impact on your lipids. Especially over a prolonged time frame.
DHB was/is an amazing compound if you can find legit DHB. The only major downside for me was a pronounced
increase in strength. Wish I had access to it in my PL years TBH. So you're saying why is strength a downside?
If your muscle tissue gets stronger than the tendon/ligament supporting its insertion onto bone, expect tears. Maybe it was
my age at the time, late 40's or prior tears I was unaware of but the short time I was using DHB I had multiple
rotator cuff tears in both shoulders. I don't think it was a coincidence. Just be careful on DHB if your a strength
guy.

Has anyone checked their inflammatory markers while running DHB?

Has anyone checked their inflammatory markers while running DHB?
Raised my CRP from 0.4 to 27.

MCT oil, standard solvents.

Sucks because I like the compound but I can’t run it knowing it’s causing inflammation.

Anavar even at only 20mg/day will have a negative impact on your lipids. Especially over a prolonged time frame.
DHB was/is an amazing compound if you can find legit DHB. The only major downside for me was a pronounced
increase in strength. Wish I had access to it in my PL years TBH. So you're saying why is strength a downside?
If your muscle tissue gets stronger than the tendon/ligament supporting its insertion onto bone, expect tears. Maybe it was
my age at the time, late 40's or prior tears I was unaware of but the short time I was using DHB I had multiple
rotator cuff tears in both shoulders. I don't think it was a coincidence. Just be careful on DHB if your a strength
guy.

To add to this, for minimalistic purposes i don't think running both var and dhb at the same time would serve the OP. Both alone provide good hardening and CNS drive and both can have some effect on liver values. To peak for something they are awesome together, but wouldn't do it long term.

I think the liver thing varies from person to person, brand to brand. I see it after a couple months , so don't use dhb long term. Prefer low dose Trest instead.

Very different drug. Op seems interested in the less retentive drugs to add onto his TRT. That’s not trestolone.
Retention is dose dependant - 5 or 10 mg daily will give boost for sure but not will cause any water retention. If anything it will contribute to leaner sharper physique.

Retention is dose dependant - 5 or 10 mg daily will give boost for sure but not will cause any water retention. If anything it will contribute to leaner sharper physique.
Of course it’s dose dependent, but there isn’t any amount that causes no additional retention. Some guys get great benefit from a small amount but others try to avoid it entirely.

Again, Op was inquiring about dhb and Anavar. Drugs that have some very different effects compared to trestolone. Perhaps I made a mistake but I assumed he asked about those for specific reasons. If he’s looking for anything or had specifically wondered about nandrolone then trest is a very reasonable suggestion.

Of course it’s dose dependent, but there isn’t any amount that causes no additional retention. Some guys get great benefit from a small amount but others try to avoid it entirely.

Again, Op was inquiring about dhb and Anavar. Drugs that have some very different effects compared to trestolone. Perhaps I made a mistake but I assumed he asked about those for specific reasons. If he’s looking for anything or had specifically wondered about nandrolone then trest is a very reasonable suggestion.
“Or year round mini blasting whatever you wanna call it. Looking for ideas here”

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131