over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trt with low dose test and eq

Cdn

Registered
Going to try this has anyone done it? 150 mg test 50 mg eq long term. I'm 54.

Going to try this has anyone done it? 150 mg test 50 mg eq long term. I'm 54.
What is your reasoning for running the eq? I can see this possibly benefiting someone suffering from anemia or a low RBC count. Otherwise, I see no point.

At 54 heart health becomes important and EQ might be the last thing you want

At 54 heart health becomes important and EQ might be the last thing you want

Only 50 mg? Tried low dose primo, tren, deca, mast never had issues . . . yet.

Blood pressure did not go up even single digit points?

No. I find high estrogen spikes my blood pressure more than any steroid I've taken. But I have never gone above 200 total including test.

only 50mg per week? I don't see the point. I appreciate trying to use a low dose but that might be too low

I agree that low doses of other things might be better. I'm only 42, but I'm thinking ahead to when I'm older.

50 mg deca would feel helpful long term in terms of aches and pains. Low dose mast seems to improve quality of life too. Low dose trest? Just a fantasy I haven't tried out yet. I don't see EQ at that low of a dose helping anything. There's no reason not to try it, though.

Things change when you're already on bp meds. If a steroid increases your blood pressure, just adjust the dose and you're fine. I'm not sure if that's the best approach.

I was on year round for several years before I even started checking my blood pressure daily. I can't imagine what it was in my earlier blasts when I was just doing it without noticing or monitoring my bp day to day.

What is your reasoning for running the eq? I can see this possibly benefiting someone suffering from anemia or a low RBC count. Otherwise, I see no point.

The eq choice is because I want to keep whats left of my hair. On finasteride so deca is out of the question. Everything but eq seems to be bad for the hairline. No other reason. Can't afford gh so it seems eq is the next best thing.

The eq choice is because I want to keep whats left of my hair. On finasteride so deca is out of the question. Everything but eq seems to be bad for the hairline. No other reason. Can't afford or know a good gh source, yes I know there are hundreds of posts on here but frankly I don't trust most comments pushing this or that brand, so it seems eq is the next best thing.

The eq choice is because I want to keep whats left of my hair. On finasteride so deca is out of the question. Everything but eq seems to be bad for the hairline. No other reason. Can't afford gh so it seems eq is the next best thing.
I think that people are asking what you hope to gain with the low dose equi. Not what sides you're looking to avoid. It sounds like you're running equi just to run something .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kefeis, tp blacktops or Gray s.these gh alway have had solid review s and i personally used both and work great.also wont break the bank.

I think that people are asking what you hope to gain with the low dose equi. Not what sides you're looking to avoid. It sounds like you're running equi just to run something .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No just for a bit of help. If I go over 200 test yes it gets more anabolic but estrogen becomes very difficult to manage. Switching to sustanon helped alot in that regard. So just to put myself in a bit more of an anabolic state without upping test. Im not a newby.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Kefeis, tp blacktops or Gray s.these gh alway have had solid review s and i personally used both and work great.also wont break the bank.
I have no idea who is who anymore. Plus I live in Canada. The last gh order I did I lost about 5thousand dollars because of our horrid customs. Second only to Australia who have nothing better to do. And as you know there are fakes of fakes of fakes. To much work for me to read hundreds of posts and possibly legit lab results. I'm to old and to tired of that. No disrespect to anyone who suggests any brand who may or may not be working with or for that company. I haven't been here in a few years and the few guys I got to know and trust over time are long gone. Having said that this is one of the few decent sites out there but things change on a dime and most will now down and get fucked royally by the almighty dollar. Sorry it's been a long day, been up for 17 hours. And the love of my life told me recently they dont love me and never did.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone here is suggesting other brands or trying to make a profit. Maybe a higher EQ dose would be better, or a low dose of a different compound. It's good to be able to try any dose of anything you want. I just think 50 mg of EQ would be so subtle that you might not notice anything.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting other brands or trying to make a profit. Maybe a higher EQ dose would be better, or a low dose of a different compound. It's good to be able to try any dose of anything you want. I just think 50 mg of EQ would be so subtle that you might not notice anything.
I know a few guys who have used this tiny dose and have had ok results over months. I'm not looking for any profound results. There's really no other choice I think.

Last edited:

on paper, thats really all EQ will do, some aromatization with an increase to blood thickness

Things change when you're already on bp meds. If a steroid increases your blood pressure, just adjust the dose and you're fine. I'm not sure if that's the best approach.

I was on year round for several years before I even started checking my blood pressure daily. I can't imagine what it was in my earlier blasts when I was just doing it without noticing or monitoring my bp day to day.[/QUOTE

Most all meds have a down side to them. Taking a drug to counteract a drug is probably not the healthiest solution. If health is a factor that you care about.

I was on year round for several years before I even started checking my blood pressure daily. I can't imagine what it was in my earlier blasts when I was just doing it without noticing or monitoring my bp day to day.[/QUOTE

Most all meds have a down side to them. Taking a drug to counteract a drug is probably not the healthiest solution. If health is a factor that you care about.

I'm already on the meds. I have high bp without meds even at normal testosterone levels. I just meant that once you're on them already, taking .1 or .2 mg more to counteract the effects of a steroid cycle seems like an easy choice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131