over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT worth the cost?

Worth the cost yes.... but I get so busy sometimes that the appts can be a pain. Especially with this damn corona virus.

i pay about 380 a month for my TRT protocol. For me its worth it as everything i do has to be legal 100%. Its unfortunate that AAS are illegal but it is what it is and doing things legit to me are ofcourse important.

i pay about 380 a month for my TRT protocol. For me its worth it as everything i do has to be legal 100%. Its unfortunate that AAS are illegal but it is what it is and doing things legit to me are ofcourse important.

What's your protocol if you don't mind me asking?

My TRT protocol from the clinic is 200mg test cyp a week and 1500IU HCG EOD. I do all my own labs and send them to the clinic

I pay for HMG separately and currently using 75iu 3x a week. I did however check my labs today using 37.5iu 24 hour prior and i want to see how that registers on FSH levels to see if i can reduce the dose.

Additionally in term of my overall protocol.
40mg atorvastatin 2-3x a week
81mg ASA EOD
atenolol 50mg at night ( HR)
NOW adam multi
ubiquinol 200mg daily.
Vit D 5000iu daily.

I take etoricoxib PRN for herniated disc in my neck

200mg is not really TRT....its supraphysiologic. At that dose i do use low dose AI. I recently have been using letro like 1/4 a week sometimes every other week. The issue I have with letro is while cheap and effective it crosses the blood brain barrier well and i think that contributes to it messing with my libido. I may move over to arimidex at some point. I havent decided yet.

Once i make a bit more progress with respect to my physique i plan on dropping down the TRT dose to maybe 140-ish and recheck labs

My TRT protocol from the clinic is 200mg test cyp a week and 1500IU HCG EOD. I do all my own labs and send them to the clinic

I pay for HMG separately and currently using 75iu 3x a week. I did however check my labs today using 37.5iu 24 hour prior and i want to see how that registers on FSH levels to see if i can reduce the dose.

Additionally in term of my overall protocol.
40mg atorvastatin 2-3x a week
81mg ASA EOD
atenolol 50mg at night ( HR)
NOW adam multi
ubiquinol 200mg daily.
Vit D 5000iu daily.

I take etoricoxib PRN for herniated disc in my neck

200mg is not really TRT....its supraphysiologic. At that dose i do use low dose AI. I recently have been using letro like 1/4 a week sometimes every other week. The issue I have with letro is while cheap and effective it crosses the blood brain barrier well and i think that contributes to it messing with my libido. I may move over to arimidex at some point. I havent decided yet.

Once i make a bit more progress with respect to my physique i plan on dropping down the TRT dose to maybe 140-ish and recheck labs
I think you've said before why you don't use aromasin, but could you explain again in laymens terms?

I think you've said before why you don't use aromasin, but could you explain again in laymens terms?

Cost. For the same price i can use letro which will probably last me 4-5x as long. If i had both options for free id likely pick aromasin although id have to check to see if there is active efflux from the CNS like arimidex, im not sure if there is or not.

I dont use "research chems" . Where i get my AI's from i pay 50 bucks for 90 2.5mg letro tabs which would last me like 7 years on TRT dose. Aromasin would cost 130bucks for 90 tabs which would last me about 1.5 years based on my E2 levels last time i used aromasin.

Cost. For the same price i can use letro which will probably last me 4-5x as long. If i had both options for free id likely pick aromasin although id have to check to see if there is active efflux from the CNS like arimidex, im not sure if there is or not.

I dont use "research chems" . Where i get my AI's from i pay 50 bucks for 90 2.5mg letro tabs which would last me like 7 years on TRT dose. Aromasin would cost 130bucks for 90 tabs which would last me about 1.5 years based on my E2 levels last time i used aromasin.
Oh ok gotcha. thank you. I tried letro once but couldn't dial in estrogen like I can on daily aromasin.

I have a Rx for TRT because as a retiree it made it no problem when using one of my military retiree perks which is "Space-A" aka Space available military flights for free.

Between health insurance and GoodRx coupons everything is more than reasonably priced.

I am in cali and I was told by a place.
2500 for four months. It was everything included. The hgh one was a bit higher.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws