over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT

Good point, and that's kind of what I'm feeling. Going to start looking for a doc.

Consider checking your Cortisol levels, low Cortisol from my understanding T metabolize to estrodiol at a higher rate, rather than to Bio Available Testosterone.

There are several ways to check adrenal function.

Check hormones on a global level, rather than just Testosterone and estrodiol.
Success is measured on HRT rather than TRT.

Get some anti E for those higher dose periods to fight gyno. I'm on 100mg/week and when I go above 200mg/week I start showing the high estrogen signs.

I just recieved my test results today and after being off everything for almost a year my test levels are 417. Neeldess to say I'm not happy about it, been feeling the symptoms of lower test for some time as my libido has been down, tired exc.

I'm 32 years old and in decent shape.

Would you guys consider trt with these numbers?

Id pay thousands of dollars to have natural test production at 417. Try going to get bloodwork done and having it at 97.

I hear you man, those are low levels for sure. :(

Don't see how a doctor could even try to ignore it.

1st shot done. A bit nerve racking at first but just plunged that thing in there.

It took me 6 different doctors to find one that would put me on trt. With my levels under 300 at 39 yrs old they all responded the same. Thankfully I found a doctor that understands if your healthy enough for it than it's not a big deal.

a couple weeks in now and no issues. sticking with the .5 2x a week as suggested. mood feels a bit better already.

a couple weeks in now and no issues. sticking with the .5 2x a week as suggested. mood feels a bit better already.

You doing 200mg per week? As someone said, its bit high for TRT.

TRT is for life, there's no break, this is one reason why most of us go via medical channel. Still there are many who do this on their own and in some case, its actually cheaper but you have to get educated well so you could dial in where you want to be.

Since its only couple of week, I would drop it down to 100-125mg per week shot twice a week (one evening, one morning) and treat the first two 200mg as front loading. You are trying to feel good, not get ripped (not that 200 is much), so lower amount is good point to start and get blood work done at 6 week period to see where you stand.

You also want to have a Adex on hand in case your E2 creeps up. Only blood work will tell you where you are with this and if its high, you want to start .25mg eod to get it low.

One other things others (me included) is to add HCG day before the Test shot at about 250iu or if doing it once per week, 250 iu on day 6 and day 7. Other than obvious reason for taking HCG, most people report better "well being" feeling.

If your doctor won't give you a blood work, then get your own at company like private md - com Full panel first, then selective afterward (gets expensive). You want to check your blood frequently for first 6 months so you could dial in where you want to be.

Good luck!

Forgot, one thing you may want to check is crisler (sp?) protocol - a well known TRT doc.

Last edited:

TRT is for life, there's no break, this is one reason why most of us go via medical channel. Still there are many who do this on their own and in some case, its actually cheaper but you have to get educated well so you could dial in where you want to be.

Since its only couple of week, I would drop it down to 100-125mg per week shot twice a week (one evening, one morning) and treat the first two 200mg as front loading. You are trying to feel good, not get ripped (not that 200 is much), so lower amount is good point to start and get blood work done at 6 week period to see where you stand.

You also want to have a Adex on hand in case your E2 creeps up. Only blood work will tell you where you are with this and if its high, you want to start .25mg eod to get it low.

One other things others (me included) is to add HCG day before the Test shot at about 250iu or if doing it once per week, 250 iu on day 6 and day 7. Other than obvious reason for taking HCG, most people report better "well being" feeling.

If your doctor won't give you a blood work, then get your own at company like private md - com Full panel first, then selective afterward (gets expensive). You want to check your blood frequently for first 6 months so you could dial in where you want to be.

Good luck!

Forgot, one thing you may want to check is crisler (sp?) protocol - a well known TRT doc.

+1

Good luck!

no, 100 per week.

I have been on TRT for a bit now..My Test levels were at 257 and my free test was a little low also.. I thought the magic number was 300 and anything under they would consider putting you on TRT. My doctor prescribed Testin, but I told her my wife and I were trying to have a kid and we have a toddler around and I wanted to do injections, so I got my way. Just got my bloodwork done last week so I am waiting the results to see if we will continue at this dose or possibly adjust it, maybe a little. I was put on 250mg of Test Cyp every other week and inject 100mg one week and 150 the other.If you really want to get everything sorted out and feel better, at least first see how you feel with a TRT regiment of 3 to 6 months and then decide if a cycle is right for you after you get more bloodwork done. I teetered on cheating and doing some Prop or upping it at first but decided against it.

well, its been about a year now and I've felt much better on the self-administered TRT than the androgel ever felt - my only issue now is finding another trustworthy "sponsor" as my contact seems not to be around any longer.

well, its been about a year now and I've felt much better on the self-administered TRT than the androgel ever felt - my only issue now is finding another trustworthy "sponsor" as my contact seems not to be around any longer.

That is one of the problems with self administering TRT. Go to the sponsors board, plenty of good sponsors there. You will have more of a problem if the Feds ever really crack down, things will become more difficult.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131