over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT+

Toroso

Newbies
Hey all, newbie here. I have just recently started TRT with my doctor. He has me on 200mg test cyp every other week. I am actually using 100mg every week to keep the level more consistent. ( I hope )

After a long layoff, I have started lifting again and have been lifting consistently for 7 months now. It seems to me that since starting TRT I have some growth even though TRT is at a very low level.

My question is, since I am on TRT for low test, how can I best exploit this for physique improvement?

I'm 52 and want no children so sperm count is irrelevant to me. I do not want bitch tits. I am not averse to adding something else to this but reading about PCT and stuff kinda scares me because I don't really understand it all.

Thanks, Hope this makes sense!

Sounds like you have alot of research to do. Your trt seems sufficient and at 52 should put your levels well above what you were prior. Of course until your next bloods you willnot know for sure. I would strongly suggest adding nothing till you get your trt dose figured out. If you choose to add after that is up to you. Personally, i would look into peps and possibly a SARM. Do your research, thete is no better place than here to find your answers.

Sounds like you have alot of research to do. Your trt seems sufficient and at 52 should put your levels well above what you were prior. Of course until your next bloods you will not know for sure. I would strongly suggest adding nothing till you get your trt dose figured out. If you choose to add after that is up to you.

:yeahthat:

Sounds like you have alot of research to do. Your trt seems sufficient and at 52 should put your levels well above what you were prior. Of course until your next bloods you willnot know for sure. I would strongly suggest adding nothing till you get your trt dose figured out. If you choose to add after that is up to you. Personally, i would look into peps and possibly a SARM. Do your research, thete is no better place than here to find your answers.

you should not need PCT as you will not be recovering anything as you are on a cycle(albeit a small one for life). possibly an aromatase inhibitor.

Yes, that's why I am here is to find out more.

you should not need PCT as you will not be recovering anything as you are on a cycle(albeit a small one for life). possibly an aromatase inhibitor.

This is something I was thinking. And the type of stuff I want to sort out.

Move your dose frequency up as much as possible even ED or EOD if you can; even at the same overall dose level it will be better for your stated goal

OK, so give me some feedback on this:

As magnus82 suggested, get my TRT levels worked out with the doc.

Once that is done, go through a cycle of increased test adding in an AI like Arimidex during this period.

Also, once I have a better base, I am interested in doing at least one steroid cycle. An oral like Dianabol has liver toxicity issues. How bad is that and what can be done to mitigate it? What would be a safe and effective injectable and what PCT would it require?

Thanks

OK, so give me some feedback on this:

As magnus82 suggested, get my TRT levels worked out with the doc.

Once that is done, go through a cycle of increased test adding in an AI like Arimidex during this period.

Also, once I have a better base, I am interested in doing at least one steroid cycle. An oral like Dianabol has liver toxicity issues. How bad is that and what can be done to mitigate it? What would be a safe and effective injectable and what PCT would it require?

Thanks

Ok, and in no way do i want to rude, but you have a lot of research to do. A simple search would have told you pct is meant to jump start and restore your natural test production. Trt is required when your body no longer produces adequate testosterone. Trt is your new and life long source (although exdrogenous) for testosterone. There is nothing to jump start or restore so Pct is not required, very common knowldge. Orals are harsh on the liver and their effects on it can be lessened with the use of milk thistle, Liv52, as well as some great liver protectants from our sponsors like manpower and Synthetek. Although i would strongly advise against it short esters are used in between bloods due to their rapid clearace rate. Again many threads on this. I don't even cycle and i know all this. As i stated earlier, Look into peptides and SARM's. Given the proper proper protocol, they are highly effective and can do wonders for your body without messing up your hormones.

Ok, and in no way do i want to rude, but you have a lot of research to do.

But you are anyway. This is the second time you have said this. I'm reading and asking questions. I don't know everything you do. You said this was the place to learn and yet this...

Thanks for your response though.

But you are anyway. This is the second time you have said this. I'm reading and asking questions. I don't know everything you do. You said this was the place to learn and yet this...

Around these parts sometimes to some people research means ask a lot of questions just don't ask me

Wow!:eek:

Bite the hand of the dog that feeds you.:naughty:

Well since it seems like others have gave you solid advice, maybe you should try that first. I found it neither important or necessary to add anything new to the suggestions given yet.

Try the search function. This is a massive site and usually the search function can answer your question. I researched for two years before I committed to this. I researched everywhere, a lot of different sites, medical texts and sites, anywhere I could. This is a big decision that can impact your health very negatively if done wrong. Not a decision I would take lightly nor go into half assed. No disrespect intended at all, just trying to help.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws