over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Truck Drivers

Mini Monster

Registered
Wanted to make sure about the d.o.t. drug testing the only things that show up are the same as any other drug screen (all rec drugs , alcohol) , as i know a steroid test is very costly this will not be tested for right.

Gwiazda rnb czuje sie samotna i jest przekonana, ze to wina jej wzrostu. Mierzaca ponad 175 cm wzrostu wokalistka uwaza, ze swoja postura odstrasza potencjalnych partnerw. Uwaza, ze niektrzy **broken link removed** robia sie nerwowi, kiedy patrze na nich z gry. Ciara urodzila sie w Austin w Teksasie, ale jako crka wojskowego dorastala w kilku miejscach na swiecie, tj.w Niemczech, Nowym Jorku, Kalifornii, Arizonie i Nevadzie. Jako nastolatka postanowila, ze bedzie zawodowo zajmowala sie muzyka i aby to osiagnac zdobyla sie na wiele wyrzeczen: przestala chodzic do kina, spotykac sie z przyjaciolmi, a nawet umawiac sie na **broken link removed**, zreszta wedlug niektrych doniesien do dzisiaj.Jak zali sie gwiazda, odkad zaczela spiewac, propozycji umwienia sie na randke otrzymuje coraz mniej. Dodac nalezy, ze ze wzgledu na wzrost i zgrabna sylwetke Ciara zostala zatrudniona przez agencje modelek.
Piosenkarka do tej pory byla twarza nalezacej do rapera Jaya-Z firmy odziezowej Rocawear,a teraz zawarla kontrakt z agencja Wilhelmina. Dzieki umowie Ciara ma czesciej brac udzial w kampaniach promujacych marki ubran czy perfum, ale tez czynnie pracowac jako modelka.
Duzo mwi sie takze o zwiazku wokalistki z raperem 50 Cent, ktry to wedlug amerykanskiej prasy poprosil Ciare o reke. Media donosza , ze gwiazdor hip hopu spotyka sie z piosenkarka od blisko dwch lat. Plotki o zareczynach "Fiddyego" i Ciary pojawily sie juz w zeszlym roku, ale wwczas okazaly sie byc dziennikarska kaczka.Wedlug dobrze poinformowanych zrdel, tym razem sama Ciara poinformowala swoich znajomych o zareczynach.Fani niecierpliwie czekaja na nowe informacje dotyczace zwiazku i moze przyszlego malzenstwa Ciary i rapera 50 Cent.

this stuff's really getting on my nerves ...:yeahthat:.

The dot does not test for aas, but watch your blood pressure, make sure it is below 140/90, if it is to high, you will only get a temp medical card, good for 3-12 months, instead of 2 years............

Last edited:
Gwiazda rnb czuje sie samotna i jest przekonana, ze to wina jej wzrostu. Mierzaca ponad 175 cm wzrostu wokalistka uwaza, ze swoja postura odstrasza potencjalnych partnerw. Uwaza, ze niektrzy **broken link removed** robia sie nerwowi, kiedy patrze na nich z gry. Ciara urodzila sie w Austin w Teksasie, ale jako crka wojskowego dorastala w kilku miejscach na swiecie, tj.w Niemczech, Nowym Jorku, Kalifornii, Arizonie i Nevadzie. Jako nastolatka postanowila, ze bedzie zawodowo zajmowala sie muzyka i aby to osiagnac zdobyla sie na wiele wyrzeczen: przestala chodzic do kina, spotykac sie z przyjaciolmi, a nawet umawiac sie na **broken link removed**, zreszta wedlug niektrych doniesien do dzisiaj.Jak zali sie gwiazda, odkad zaczela spiewac, propozycji umwienia sie na randke otrzymuje coraz mniej. Dodac nalezy, ze ze wzgledu na wzrost i zgrabna sylwetke Ciara zostala zatrudniona przez agencje modelek.
Piosenkarka do tej pory byla twarza nalezacej do rapera Jaya-Z firmy odziezowej Rocawear,a teraz zawarla kontrakt z agencja Wilhelmina. Dzieki umowie Ciara ma czesciej brac udzial w kampaniach promujacych marki ubran czy perfum, ale tez czynnie pracowac jako modelka.
Duzo mwi sie takze o zwiazku wokalistki z raperem 50 Cent, ktry to wedlug amerykanskiej prasy poprosil Ciare o reke. Media donosza , ze gwiazdor hip hopu spotyka sie z piosenkarka od blisko dwch lat. Plotki o zareczynach "Fiddyego" i Ciary pojawily sie juz w zeszlym roku, ale wwczas okazaly sie byc dziennikarska kaczka.Wedlug dobrze poinformowanych zrdel, tym razem sama Ciara poinformowala swoich znajomych o zareczynach.Fani niecierpliwie czekaja na nowe informacje dotyczace zwiazku i moze przyszlego malzenstwa Ciary i rapera 50 Cent.

lol

sorry not trying to highjack your thread, but what about correctional officers???

The dot does not test for aas, but watch your blood pressure, make sure it is below 140/90, if it is to high, you will only get a temp medical card, good for 3-12 months, instead of 2 years............

^^^ This!! Once you get high BP and they give a temp card its up to the DR discression after that so I was told. I was on test, npp, hgh, and anavar when I passed my last dot physical:eek:

I would thinks it just like the military, they only test for aas if they think you may be on.

truck driver

Are you going to be an Over the road truck driver? or a local truck driver. the reason I'm asking is because it would be really hard to workout if you're Over the road truck driver as compared to a local driver. I was an Over the road truck driver for a few months and I had a set of weights in my truck (power blocks) but I never got to use them. I was getting so fat and at the end of the day I was so tired to do anything plus only saw my wife a few times a month, but yeah like every body else is saying watch your high blood pressure.

truck driver here. i've passed about 7 pre-employment DOT drug test on aas and t-3.

I don't get whats so hard to understand.... NO jobs test for AAS! So that means... we don't need a hundred threads on a hundred different jobs every few days asking if your going to get tested... :banghead:

And I'm a Military vet and I've never heard of anyone being tested in any branch at any time for any reason.

people i work with keep joking with me sayin damn man i want some of what your on!! im like im not on anything! then there like bull shit your on juice, im sure after awhile the higher ups are gonna test me.

If your worried about your B/P take a baby aspirin about 35min before your physical. MM

people i work with keep joking with me sayin damn man i want some of what your on!! im like im not on anything! then there like bull shit your on juice, im sure after awhile the higher ups are gonna test me.

your higher ups can't test you unless it's part of the written drug testing policy for your company. They can only test you for the same things they test everyone else for.

your higher ups can't test you unless it's part of the written drug testing policy for your company. They can only test you for the same things they test everyone else for.

So your saying if someone comes to work with bloodshot eyes, slurrin their speech, and stumbling around all of a sudden everyday... your seriously saying that can't have them drug tested because everyone else isent acting like that?!? LMAO

Last edited:
So your saying if someone comes to work with bloodshot eyes, slurrin their speech, and stumbling around all of a sudden everyday... your seriously saying that can't have them drug tested because everyone else isent acting like that?!? LMAO

I think he is saying, if the standad drug test for the company is the 5-7 panel test, than they cannot specifically target a single person and have them tested for steroids. They can only stick with the 5-7 panel.

DLStryker

Your right I dont think they test for AAS from what I could find. I do agree to watch the blood pressure though. Shoot for 120/70

local driver , city driver home everyday.

Are you going to be an Over the road truck driver? or a local truck driver. the reason I'm asking is because it would be really hard to workout if you're Over the road truck driver as compared to a local driver. I was an Over the road truck driver for a few months and I had a set of weights in my truck (power blocks) but I never got to use them. I was getting so fat and at the end of the day I was so tired to do anything plus only saw my wife a few times a month, but yeah like every body else is saying watch your high blood pressure.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws