over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Nutrition Protein

staybig

Registered
I'm thinking about trying these guys out since I've heard a lot of good things about them. I'm curious to hear who has used them and what you've ordered, liked, disliked, etc... I'm really interested in their custom compounding, although I just need a solid protein for everyday use, I may just go overboard and try to mix something up.
Anyone create their own custom mix? If so, what did you order?

I used to use Team Skip by TN. Nothing but good things to say about it. The only reason I don't use it anymore is because I switched over to all food and no supplements in my old age.

buy the flavor packs bro and get some samples... I wasnt a fan of my flavors i got. peach mango and chocolate chip cookie doe... Some people love it but im not a fan..I still take it though because taste to me is second to quality...

I was able to overcome the flavor by mixing sugar free chocolate jello with my cookie doh and buying peach mango almond milk and using that and its OUTSTANDING...

I plan on buying a sample pack next time. My gains have improved and so is the overal digestion of the protein.

The only things people can EVER say negative is...

1) flavors

2) shipping

BUT

1) If you're buying some crazy weird flavor, it's STILL going to taste like whey protein. I'd be suspicious of anything that was mouth watering good to be honest.

2) Buy more than a week before you run out.

True Nutrition is the best company in today's market PERIOD. I have zero reason to order anything from another company unless they don't make what I need.

Team Skip protein is awesome....honestly, I have yet to find another protein that compares

Shipping costs bother some people but it's still cheap overall and buying in bulk makes it really cost effective.....like mentioned before, buy some of the flavor packs and try them out...once you find what you like, buy in bulk

Team Skip is a great all around blend , i have switched to egg white only cause its faster digesting and the only time a realy drink a shake is post workout , idealy whey isolate would be used here but it give me gass a little and actualy stunts my appatite for my later meal so i use egg white.

I like the chocolate peanutbutter cup , chocolate coconut and vanilla.

Shipping is high cause its UPS from way out in Kalifornistan but still all in all its no more expensive that buying local and you get better nutrition.

I'm still realy bummed that they did away with the LBA's and Phil decided against making them , my wife is PISSED about it cause she used them to flavor her coffee.:rolleyes:

ordered the beef protein, price was good, didnt notice any difference from all the other whey proteins so cant say much their. mixability was the only concern for me. had to shake it for a good minute lol

edit: oh and the taste was good!

Looks like I'll give Team Skip a shot. Has anyone tried any of their other products like their aminos? I'm assuming they're on par with the protein?

I like how you can mix and match protein varieties and add carbs and things like that. All I've done is get the cold filtered whey isolate pb&j flavor and it's been pretty good to me. Il definitely try some of the other kinds and mixtures in the future.

I like all the different types of protein that they offer and they have an amazing customer service but their shipping rate sucks and not to mention they have that method were UPS hands the products to the postal service so it takes even extra for things to get to you. I live in Austin TX and it took me 10 days to get my products.

Other than that I love them.

The only other protein company that I use and truly truly love is muscle feast.

I've tried hald a dozen of their proteins and I agree Team Skip is awesome. Also use their BCAAs and creatine. Just ordered some GPLC, beta alanine, leucine and a bunch of other goodies too.

Totally agree with Big Dave Smith, no reason to go anywhere else.

I've been using Team Skip for years, I love it. Premium natural chocolate or vanilla.

Looks like I'll give Team Skip a shot. Has anyone tried any of their other products like their aminos? I'm assuming they're on par with the protein?

I would have to look but I have probably ordered over 100 pounds of EAA's. I get them non flavored and buy 3 or 4 different flavors of Mio. Whey just doesn't sit with me so I have been using EAA's. More cost effective,too, even when you factor in the Mio.

WPI cold filtration is the best isolate I have ever used and Team Skip is a great blend. I use both daily. And I don't know how anyone can say anything negative about flavors... some flavors don't go well with different types of proteins, but there are so many delicious flavors to choose from.

Instantized EAAs are fine, I flavor mine with lemonade crystal light since EAAs are tart to begin with. For an awesome BCAA product, try BCAA plus.

Just make sure you get the INSTANTIZED aminos

i love the whey isolate ion exchange (dc/dante blend). great flavor, very good mixability and texture. number one in my book.

I've used the vanilla, coconut cream pie, and chocolate banana.

The coconut is the best, it's crazy how good it tastes.

I use the cold filtered whey isolate Peaches N Cream, or Peach Mango are the best IMO

Just ordered team skip from them and it came in yesteray.
Got heavy flavoring. Somehow I messed up and ordered the wrong flavor doh!
Oh well, gonna give this creamy peanutbutter a go anyway

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave