over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Nutrition

Beaver24

Registered
So I bought the double choc peanut butter cup. The flavoring is super weak does not taste like choc or peanut butter cup. It's not undrinkable its just flavor less basically. Whats flavors have a strong taste to them. I had been using Muscle milk cosco choc which tastes like a milk shake when mixed with water.

Last edited:
So I bought the double choc peanut butter cup. The flavoring is super weak does not taste like choc or peanut butter cup. It's not undrinkable its just flavor less basically. Whats flavors have a strong taste to them. I had been using Muscle milk cosco choc which tastes like a milk shake when mixed with water.

Keep drinking the muscle milk and fill yourself up with sugar!!!

I like TN Cookies N Cream & Strawberry Coconut. Hands down my 2 favorite. I didn't like the choco & pb, but not everyone likes the same thing

on flavoring did you go normal or light or heavy? what kind of sweetener did you use? i just order mine plain so i can add what flavorings i want. then i ain't stuck with 10lbs of the same flavor over and over.

they have an option for double flavor strength, anyone use this?
It costs bit more per pound but I think i will do that next time.

My first order was peanut butter and jelly , and cookies dough. both taste amazing but I agree with OP, the taste is a bit too weak.

There is 1 gram of sugar in that protein. Not sure where your getting all that sugar. But thanks for the info on the flaovers.

I got double heavy flavoring.

I will say this though. The shake left me far more full than I was used too. Also I got just whey concentrate.

Last edited:
I think peoples tastes will vary. I myself, do not like my powder protein to have a strong flavor. I will add a bannana, strawberries, or peanut butter if I need more flavor.

I am sure that that TN protein has much less sugar, chemicals, and SALT than MuscleMilk.

I think peoples tastes will vary. I myself, do not like my powder protein to have a strong flavor. I will add a bannana, strawberries, or peanut butter if I need more flavor.

I am sure that that TN protein has much less sugar, chemicals, and SALT than MuscleMilk.

There is an option I just discovered when making your true nutrition order protein powder. They give you an optio to make it heavy which gives it a lot more flavor. I had this flavor heavy and not heavy and the heavy was MUCH better

I ordered 10lbs of choc/pb and its pretty good but I wish I would have got heavy flavoring instead of normal. Its pretty amazing how well it mixes up in just a tiny bit of water.

Try ordering the flavor packs separately. Ten you can flavor as much as you like. Or, if you like a strong flavor, make sure you add extra to he pre flavored variety. L like choc coconut it's the bomb.

I use the flavor packs for my Greek yogurt as well.

Try the heavy flavoring and maybe vary the amount of water that you use.

So the vanilla my wife got is good mixed with cottage cheese and water and oh man tastes the cake batter yet healthy. Also the cremey peanut butter which I got as regular is good. Less water is great advise as well because I like my protein shakes thick. Adding cottage cheese is a good way to do that and pop in the blender. I think honestly buying the 31 flaovr pack is the way to go.

I will be doing this. I have 3 other flavors to try yet but I limit myself to max 2 shakes a day. I like their are few ingredients.

How long take for this guy to ship?
I placed my order on Tuesday and its Friday and no tracking

I'm sorry to say that I've thrown away more truenutrition products than I''ve probably finished for the exact same reason. Terrible flavoring and/or undrinkability. I just stick to dymatize or isopure now. Maybe they're not the best but at least I know their products are gonna be consistent.

How long take for this guy to ship?
I placed my order on Tuesday and its Friday and no tracking

Actually wenesday at 10:38am....this has already left the building and is on its way......can you check your spam file for the tracking?

Last edited:
I bought some soy to try it out. Gonna have to tough it through the last 5 lbs lol. When they say it mixes thick, it mixes THICK. 2 scoops with 20 oz water and it's almost like sludge.

With that being said, I will be going to back to the whey next round. Love their stuff.

In regards to shipping. I have never NOT had something ship out the next day.

i got my stuff but its nearly undrinkable... with out putting it in a smoothy... going to try the taste packs. i have peach mango, which is GREAT with fruit and mango almond milk but being on no carbs right now i cant do that :( one more week haha and the cookie doh isnts incredible drinkable, but not enjoyable. I think it will be GREAT blended with peanutbutter though, but again on a strict diet until next week. So i havent been able to put a dent in my order yet.

I think every one should order the sample packs because from what i have read some people say its incredible and some think its blah... I will stick to it because i would rather pay for quality. I also got my 10lb order in 4 days... Could not believe they could cram that much protein in the size of a box I got. I thought i was missing a box lol.

I'm sorry to say that I've thrown away more truenutrition products than I''ve probably finished for the exact same reason. Terrible flavoring and/or undrinkability. I just stick to dymatize or isopure now. Maybe they're not the best but at least I know their products are gonna be consistent.

I've used dymatize for a while now. Not too over powering in terms of flavor.

Some of their flavors are hit or miss IMO. I've had a couple that were meh. I have 5 pounds of Cinnamon Bun right now, however, and it's pretty damn good. By far the best flavor I've tried from them so far.

In the end, can you really complain if the flavor isn't amazing? For the price, you cannot beat their products, let alone the fact that there's no random ass chemicals, is low in sodium, low in sugar, etc.

Last edited:
I've got to get me some more of that peaprotein. Some don't like it but I thought it was delish.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws