over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Protein and Promuscle

FutureFreak

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys I haven't been very active here in quite sometime. I just recently ordered a custom blend from TP for pre-contest diet. 40%beef/20% egg/20%casein/20% whey isolate....with "pre-sweetened" premium PB cup flavor...WTF!!! it is like candy??? Like I can spoon it into my mouth and eat it the taste is so damn good. I'm Literally tripping out its so good??? It feels like there is "sugar crystals" in the powder and is freaking me out Pre-Contest...? You think there is substantial maltodextrin/food starch etc...for such amazing taste??? Awesome stuff. I also began using PHILS LBA's mixed with 5 grams of Leucine powder....AMAZING! Raw leucine powder is bitter and nasty....NOT WITH CHOC LBA's completely masks it!!! Im blown away with TP's amazing products. I also wanted to say thanks to all the members here for being "real" bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. I have been to muscular developments boards and RXmuscles boards and there are ALWAYS negative people that chime in and ridicule and slander people. It really bothers me how some people spend so much time on these boards yet only display negativity??? Very strange to me? People here have always been helpful and respectful. Awesome board.

Hey guys I haven't been very active here in quite sometime. I just recently ordered a custom blend from TP for pre-contest diet. 40%beef/20% egg/20%casein/20% whey isolate....with "pre-sweetened" premium PB cup flavor...WTF!!! it is like candy??? Like I can spoon it into my mouth and eat it the taste is so damn good. I'm Literally tripping out its so good??? It feels like there is "sugar crystals" in the powder and is freaking me out Pre-Contest...? You think there is substantial maltodextrin/food starch etc...for such amazing taste??? Awesome stuff. I also began using PHILS LBA's mixed with 5 grams of Leucine powder....AMAZING! Raw leucine powder is bitter and nasty....NOT WITH CHOC LBA's completely masks it!!! Im blown away with TP's amazing products. I also wanted to say thanks to all the members here for being "real" bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. I have been to muscular developments boards and RXmuscles boards and there are ALWAYS negative people that chime in and ridicule and slander people. It really bothers me how some people spend so much time on these boards yet only display negativity??? Very strange to me? People here have always been helpful and respectful. Awesome board.

LOL sounds like your in full starvation contest prep mode FFREAK. are you doing JR"S ?

yah that thread over at MD pissed me off also!

Lol! Yea that thread was chaotic with some of those knuckle heads. I'm starving on 4K cals with 412 grams of carbs!!!! Im in ketosis with 400 grams hahah. Metabolism is nutty man. Ehhh.....Jr natl's naw, Jr USA's maybe.....see how I do in a few cali shows prior. How about you?

i love trueproteins flavors. makes life somewhat easy sometimes :D

Lol! Yea that thread was chaotic with some of those knuckle heads. I'm starving on 4K cals with 412 grams of carbs!!!! Im in ketosis with 400 grams hahah. Metabolism is nutty man. Ehhh.....Jr natl's naw, Jr USA's maybe.....see how I do in a few cali shows prior. How about you?

u would do just fine in jr nats. jr usas is a good one also.

I think I am doing the border states show at the end of the year. I needed more size to back my conditioning so I took the full year off again. hopefully I gain some this year. LOL

There is no hidden sugars or other fillers to make it taste better, all the ingredients are laid out on the site as far as what is in there. Good to hear you are liking your stuff.

IM SOLD. I am sponsored and get free protein, but I will be avidly purchasing TP blends etc....pretty darn impressive company.

Good to see you back posting FF. You should update everyone on your outstanding progress. I told everyone here that you were the one to watch out for; true to word, you are killing the game. Keep up the good work and post more often. I am not in WA. Miss seeing the Emerald Cup. I am back home in the City of Winds. Maybe this time you can be a well deserving Featured Member.

hiramabiff! Good to hear from you. Yea, I basically took a break from the INTERNET for an entire year. I invested too much valuable time to being glued to the boards. I ONLY answered emails for clients. Ive had some lame injuries that have held me back since 2008 but with my positive mindset and positive people around me I have still been able to improve. Guys like yourself and lots of others on this board make it ONE OF A KIND. You just dont see the typical shitheads like on GETBIG and MD that put people down and just hate on people? We all need to support and encourage eachother. We all obviously share a passion for this lifestyle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131