over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Protein customer service...WOW!

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been dealing with a young lady named Andrea that has gone way above and beyond her duties to help me with a small problem regarding shipping. As with any business that size I know mix-ups can occur in a busy shipping dept. My order was sent to somebody else and I got thier order. Andrea called me immdiately to let me know what happened. She resent my order using 2 day shipping and I got it as promised. Not only that but she wanted to compensate me for my inconvenience but I told her it wasn't necessary. Still she wanted to send me a t-shirt or shaker bottle and I said OK. She was fantastic to work with over the phone and I could feel and hear in her voice she felt bad about the mistake.(really not that big a deal to me). Today I got a package in the mail containing TWO t-shirts and a shaker bottle!!! What an incredible asset this young lady is to True Protein. If this is how customer service works over there I would have no problem giving them my highest reccomendation and promoting thier products and services to anyone!

Absolutely agree, TP took care of a shipping mistake ON MY END. I put in my old address and they went out of their way to help get it fixed. They easily could have said, "Your fault. Sorry." But Andrea fixed it up for me.

they are a top notch company and it shows by the amount of loyal customers that they have. by the way the 5htp is good shit before you go to bed.

I have been dealing with a young lady named Andrea that has gone way above and beyond her duties to help me with a small problem regarding shipping. As with any business that size I know mix-ups can occur in a busy shipping dept. My order was sent to somebody else and I got thier order. Andrea called me immdiately to let me know what happened. She resent my order using 2 day shipping and I got it as promised. Not only that but she wanted to compensate me for my inconvenience but I told her it wasn't necessary. Still she wanted to send me a t-shirt or shaker bottle and I said OK. She was fantastic to work with over the phone and I could feel and hear in her voice she felt bad about the mistake.(really not that big a deal to me). Today I got a package in the mail containing TWO t-shirts and a shaker bottle!!! What an incredible asset this young lady is to True Protein. If this is how customer service works over there I would have no problem giving them my highest reccomendation and promoting thier products and services to anyone!

Tom, I've dealt with her in the past and she is freaking awesome!!! I asked her to change the flavor one time on an order and she said no problem. Well, she called me about 30 minutes later and said it already shipped out, but told me she would send me the flavor I wanted as a "tester" to see if I wanted to order it in the future. For reference, I got cookies n' cream and tried to switch to strawberry coconut (cuz Bboy was raving about it). The "tester" she sent me was 1lb of strawberry coconut I mean, who does this? What company goes out of their way to make sure their customers are happy? TRUE PROTEIN, that's who!

The thing about mine is, they didn't mess up and neither did I, we just missed switching flavors by 30 minutes. What a company!!!!

I appreciate the comments Tom and Z ....im going to make sure Andrea is noted for this.

I appreciate the comments Tom and Z ....im going to make sure Andrea is noted for this.

DC, please note her for mine as well. She is a great person and goes out of her way for us, the customer.

Andrea rocks! :headbang: She helped me also

I had a problem with the expiration date on my LBA's. They were still technically good, but in a matter of weeks is was going to be expired. I wrote to them to just make them aware. I was not asking nor was I expecting anything, yet I got a confirmation email saying they re-sent my order of new LBA's..........

True Protein is definitely a stand up company. Always a pleasure doing business with them. :headbang:

i would also say that you should note oscar for his excellent service as well. he's very fast and thorough with his customer service

yeah customer service kickass, i had a problem with shipping 1 time that was not there fault,they reshipped order via 2 day delivery,big ups for TP!

I agree the one time out of literally 30 or more orders I had an issue it was dealt with immediately....they are the best.

I'd also like to give Andrea another note of appreciation. I had a very small problem with one bottle of TPs burn where it seemed that somehow only half the bottle was filled and it had a couple multiple vitamins in the bottle aswell. I made a quick call to true protein just to state what I observed and to see if they were aware of the possible packaging mishaps that may be continuing without them knowing. Already long story short, even after I refused numerous times and stated that it wasn't necessary, Andrea insisted they would send another bottle out asap and her apologizes for the mistake. Well THE VERY NEXT FUCKIN DAY I had a bottle of TPs burn in my hands that was next day aired. I also received an email from Andrea stating that it had shipped and when keeping contact to insure my satisfaction.

I can't state how great the company is as well as the employees I've had the pleasure of speaking with so far.

A++++

Customer service

Thats the kind of stuff that gets me there and keeps me there. Sometimes its more important than the price. A lot of times.

True protien is top notch for sure,they sent me the wrong flavor lba,s and sent them with zero issues.Great customer service and great products i have ordered from them before and will continue

TP is the best buinesss ive ever deal with period. Their TA is the quickest, and when theirs shipping problems theyre willing to fix it without questions. Highly respected company!

Trueprotein is most certainly the greatest and most honest supplement company when it comes to customer service. I don't think Dante would settle for anything less. Amazing company, and I will always order my protein from them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131