over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Protein Essential Aminos and retaining muscle

Is anyone found a way to make them taste better?? Or is it just a suck it up thing?!

JM,

Just curious, why EAA over BCAA?

Well bcaa arent complete protein when you take eaa you are taking bcca amino acids but also have the rest of the required aminos to synthesis mucle tissue. eaa are bcca but but with the rest of the aminos bcca might keep your from wasitng muscle, create an insulin spike but you cannot build muscle directly with them indirectly yes. Actually l. rea with his humapro product was on to something but its over priced and you can do the same with eaa powder. Another thing they are great at is giving your digestive system a rest because they are absorbed directly. SO if say you use eaa in the morning and pre,intra,post workout they keep you from taxing your digestive system as much as say chicken or whey which in turn makes the rest of your protein more potent. Its my estimation i base this on nothing that 10grams of eaa on a somewhat empty stomach is equivlent to about 25grams whey. When you take this into consideration they arent that expensive and they dont bloat you also. As for tast mix them with crytal light or something simialr or have them preflavored. They are great for someone who eats so much protein the are bloated constently because they are about the easiest thing on your stomach (taste with standing lol) Im not a good writer but that should get my point accros. One more thing i would like to ass is they are smaller to ship then protein powder. If your looking for a new protein source this may be it. 35-40 dollars a 2lbs may seem steep but its really not when you consider is pure and the cheaper shipping. Im really shocked with all the crazy shit bodybuilder try eaa are so realitvly unexplored

I use a product called "Anabolic Amino 10,000" by Healthy N Fit. The shit is as valuable to me as a mild anabolic steroid. Bulking, you'll double your gains by increasing nitrogen retention and cutting you will minimize catabolism. Definitely great stuff.

I use a product called "Anabolic Amino 10,000" by Healthy N Fit. The shit is as valuable to me as a mild anabolic steroid. Bulking, you'll double your gains by increasing nitrogen retention and cutting you will minimize catabolism. Definitely great stuff.

We're not on fucking BB.com Ross.

Is anyone found a way to make them taste better?? Or is it just a suck it up thing?!

i throw some crystal light in with mine to mask the taste.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131