over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

true protein flavors??

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi,

What flavors would you recommend from true protein? They have so many choices? Would you ordered them sweetened, unsweetened, with stevia...?? Which ones would you recommend?

Thanks

My favorite is chocolate banana. I didnt care musch for the fruit flavors for flavoring protein. For protein I think of any flavor that would go well with cream. Unflavored whey has a cream likeness to it but it is not sweet at all.

The stevia stuff to me is not very sweet and it seems they flavor it very lightly. My girl cant handle sucralose so she gets the stevia.

Premium flavoring if you want a great tasting shake. Th

Dutch Chocolate Fudge
French Vanilla
Chocolate Coconut
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Java Mocha
are all popular and ones I recommend.

and if you like fruit flavors
Fruit Punch
Luscious Peach
Orange Creamsicle

My favorite is chocolate banana. I didnt care musch for the fruit flavors for flavoring protein. For protein I think of any flavor that would go well with cream. Unflavored whey has a cream likeness to it but it is not sweet at all.

The stevia stuff to me is not very sweet and it seems they flavor it very lightly. My girl cant handle sucralose so she gets the stevia.

Thanks bro. Much appreciated

Dutch Chocolate Fudge
French Vanilla
Chocolate Coconut
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Java Mocha

Fruit Punch
Luscious Peach
Orange Creamsicle

Great info. Thanks.

What sweeteners would you recommend?

Strawberry Coconut. End of discussion

I don't like coconut, but damned if I don't love this flavor

They should come out with a sampler box that has them all in there. It sure would make it easier to find the ones you like without having to spend a small fortune in the process.

The premium line(s) have the sweetener pre mixed for you.

Awesome. I am going to try the beef protein so I am hoping to get one of the flavors recommended and hope it tastes ok. I know most people say the beef protein tastes gross.

Does the whey and beef protein taste the same if you get the same flavor ( from TP) or do they still taste different because they are different proteins?

Awesome. I am going to try the beef protein so I am hoping to get one of the flavors recommended and hope it tastes ok. I know most people say the beef protein tastes gross.

Does the whey and beef protein taste the same if you get the same flavor ( from TP) or do they still taste different because they are different proteins?

There will be minor variances in flavoring based on the protein you get. I would definetly get one of the richer flavors like Chocolate or Java Mocha with Beef though.

They should come out with a sampler box that has them all in there. It sure would make it easier to find the ones you like without having to spend a small fortune in the process.

**broken link removed** You can do 5 at a time here.

Peaches and cream is amazing. I really like vanilla and strawberry too.

Dutch Chocolate Fudge
French Vanilla
Chocolate Coconut
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Java Mocha

Fruit Punch
Luscious Peach
Orange Creamsicle

these flavors are all great. i would also add vanilla bday cake and strawberry cheesecake to the mix as well.

I placed an order for this awhile back for this...

**broken link removed**

It's 30 different flavors in 50 gram increments and think this is by far the best way to go if you haven't ordered from TP in the past. It gives almost all the flavors available at a reasonable price and then whomever orders it can gauge for themselves which flavors they like, all without having to buy pounds of protein with a flavor you don't like.

Anyone try vanilla birthday cake?

just ordered Team Skip chocolate coconut and strawberry coconut. just ordered a pound of each to see which one i like better!

I did, I hated it personally, I ended up mixing with another flavor to get it down.

I'm using the Java Mocha right now and it's awesome. I've tried a bunch of the flavors but it's hand down my fave so far, Strawberries and Cream went down pretty well too but it was on the sweeter side so if you don't like it overly sweet might not be for you. Dutch choco fudge worked for me as well. I've got watermelon right now as well, was curious and it's dead on watermelon but I feel like I'm burping watermelon the rest of the day lol its that strong.

Yes I have. It's pretty good but next time I order it I'd ask for them to double the flavoring so its a bit stronger and also remind myself to use less water to get more of a cake batter consistency, though it maybe tough to get it thicker cause TP protein dissolve so damn good. Maybe use a blender with some ice for a thicker consistency, I do not use milk so if you do this may alleviate some thickness problems, I'll have to play around with it a bit more next time for my own tastes.

This may not be applicable for most and their situations at certain times of the year, but if you grind up oats into a powder and add them to your protein drink, it intensifies the flavor some as well.

I'll usually my protein (100 grams) with 60 grams of dextrose, 16oz NF milk, 1 cup powdered oats.....and it is phenomenal!

I did, I hated it personally, I ended up mixing with another flavor to get it down.

I'm using the Java Mocha right now and it's awesome. I've tried a bunch of the flavors but it's hand down my fave so far, Strawberries and Cream went down pretty well too but it was on the sweeter side so if you don't like it overly sweet might not be for you. Dutch choco fudge worked for me as well. I've got watermelon right now as well, was curious and it's dead on watermelon but I feel like I'm burping watermelon the rest of the day lol its that strong.

What would you say was the creamiest, tastiest of these three? I like thick, dense shakes with a creamy texture.

Yes I have. It's pretty good but next time I order it I'd ask for them to double the flavoring so its a bit stronger and also remind myself to use less water to get more of a cake batter consistency, though it maybe tough to get it thicker cause TP protein dissolve so damn good. Maybe use a blender with some ice for a thicker consistency, I do not use milk so if you do this may alleviate some thickness problems, I'll have to play around with it a bit more next time for my own tastes.

I see.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke